Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' (59916 Views)

Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details / Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE / Stella Damasus Shares 1999 Throwback Photo With Rita Dominic And Monalisa Chinda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by joshkiddies: 7:44pm On Jun 09, 2017
Nollywood Actress, Stella Damasus, who had a face-off with a follower who called her a ‘husband snatcher’ after she shared beautiful photos she took with her husband, Daniel Ademinokan, has written a rejoinder to the face-off.

According to her, the ‘enemy’ is is afraid of what she shares and about to achieve with her husband, and so sends his people he has kept in his prison of hate to steal joy and peace.

Here’s what she wrote, as she shared more photos that has her husband in it;

“Even the enemy is afraid of what we have and what we are about to achieve together. He sends his people he has kept in his prison of hate to steal joy and peace. I am excited because the battle has already been won. God works in mysterious ways and I am so in love with him.
When Jesus is the centre of your joy, nothing, not even the powers of hell can change that. Marriages are in trouble all over the world because the enemy is trying to destroy what is left of humanity and love so he fills it with hate.

I am one of those who have chosen to fight the good fight and pray for marriages all over the world. Will give you more info as regards the marriage conference series we are putting together.
People don’t know that all the venom they have spewed on us have given us so much content for our conference. TURN YOUR PAIN TO SUCCESS.
Excited about this one Boo @dabishop007 I love you so much #pepperdemgang #actor#producer #director #recording #artist#instagood #stelladamasus #coach#speaker #marriage #conference”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/stella-damasus-shares-photos-shame-calling-husband-snatcher.html

Lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 09, 2017
Okay!!!

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by bkool7(m): 8:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
Unrepentant !
But the lady she snatched him from is even prettier than her . well, diff strokes

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by Theblackstalln: 8:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
But this babe get time o undecided

14 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by Jfrankination(m): 8:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
see fresh fish d man dey enjoy

5 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by Came: 8:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
I no surprise at all, because na person way no get shame go fit do wetin you do. Carry on, you hear.

40 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by NwaAmaikpe: 9:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
angry

I hate trolls

Stella Damascus is a husband-snatching troll!!!

Na person husband she dey form Romeo and Juliet so with..
SMH

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by auntysimbiat(f): 9:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
hmmm

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by jjjjj2017: 9:22pm On Jun 09, 2017
trying so hard to defend herself, kikikikiki.
Daniel Ademinokan should continue to enjoy his chosen wide pussy harlot

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 09, 2017
SMH
Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by Amosjaj(m): 9:22pm On Jun 09, 2017
That awkward moment when her conscience judge her, she's trying to comfort her self. Oni ranu jati jati..

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by Evablizin(f): 9:23pm On Jun 09, 2017
Guilty conscience she can't deny the fact that she is a husband snatcher,deep within her heart the truth is boiling

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by Elnino4ladies: 9:23pm On Jun 09, 2017
Husband snatcher

11 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by rozayx5(m): 9:23pm On Jun 09, 2017
fine woman

i dont believe in husband snatching

men marry biitches

take good care of your man, and bedmatic him well

cool cool

5 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 09, 2017
Your happiness first mehn... Life is too short
Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by cathodekazim: 9:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by jhudit(f): 9:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
Stella Damasus is a proof that Nigerians no dey forgive.
The lady went from being Nigeria's sweetheart, to one of the most controversial actresses.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by jconsulting(f): 9:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
One day the poknomi (Calabar love medicine ) will clear from the guy eyes.

7 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by Cholls(m): 9:26pm On Jun 09, 2017
my brother's and sisters God punish anybody wey no like there union

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by chyoski21: 9:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
Live and let live ..One things Nigerians will never learn. E concern you? Haba!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by obeyizy(m): 9:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
Ma sister Nah turn by turn just hope your prayers can hold what ever u are enjoying for long ...... because your turn is loading.............

9 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by Oyinlomobambam(m): 9:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
Your juju will soon cast, A class olosho

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by lenghtinny(m): 9:32pm On Jun 09, 2017
Make dem free the woman...
Nigerians and their holy holy nonsense. Doris has moved on already, make una stop to dey carry her matter for head

16 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by psp2pc(m): 9:32pm On Jun 09, 2017
beauty is not what keeps a man.
the man didn't find happiness with Doris, and he got it from Stella?
should the man remain in a relationship that isn't working out or he should remain in a relationship that may end up in one of the party been in hospital or mortuary?
if the man and Doris are separated or divorced! I dont see the sin in these 2 adults getting together.
I think they found happiness with themselves.
Stella owes no one any explanation...

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by soberdrunk(m): 9:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
For the first time i actually support "Nigerian busy bodies", this woman nor try!!! Isn't there a "Girl code' or something, how can you marry the 'estranged' husband of your 'colleague' less than a year after they separated!!? Yet they will be screaming 'men are heartless' angry angry

28 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
Daniel is happy, inlove and married to Stella , y'all are saying husband snatcher grin
The guy no kukuma answer una. Stella sef get time.
Wailers can keep wailing grin

Nigerians grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' by MillionDollars: 9:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
Fûčkś are now expensive in the market this recession, i can afford wasting out the little Fûčkś i have. I'm sorry.
No Fûčkś given

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Ijeoma Okonkwo, Wife of Kcee you dont know / List Of Men Begging Afia Schwarzenegger For Sex / BBNaija: Trikytee & His Father Meet Governor Diri In Bayelsa (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.