Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

10 Things Jobless Guys Can Relate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Jobless Guys Can Relate (728 Views)

Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things Jobless Guys Can Relate by JSmart4u(m): 8:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
1.Money: No food for a lazy man could also be edited to "no money for a jobless man".

2.Depression: Due to constant thoughts about ones level and dissapointments in life,depression may kick in.

3.Reckless behaviour: Drugs,alcohol and sexual promiscuity are one of the ways jobless guys try to forget their problems.

4.Loneliness: This is a no brainer,no money no friend.

5.Insecurities: Jobless guys may quarel with their partners(relationship),due to fear of losing them,when their patners are seen friendly with a guy better than them.
6.Dependence: Most jobless guys still depend on their parents for pocket money,food etc

7.Glutoneous behaviour:Some try to escape the pains of joblessness by eating lots of food at once,daily or even hourly.These foods could be snacks which are sugary in nature.

8.Constant heartbreak: They keep getting dumped due to their insecurities and inability to provide for their girlfriends.

9.Social media addiction: Boredom may also arise from joblessness,with social media being the only temporal fix available.

10.Social withdrawal: They withdraw from all forms of social interations with friends and family,due to the feeling of inadequacy.

Jobless guys need all the love and support from friends and family,because its one of the hardest and trying phases they go through,with some giving into suicide as an easy escape to harsh circumstance brought about by life. To all job seeks,always know that there is light after the dark tunnel. Thank you

Written by Jsmart4u

c.c:lasticlala,seun.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Jobless Guys Can Relate by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 09, 2017
There is a difference between being jobless and being idle.
Re: 10 Things Jobless Guys Can Relate by Saintsammurai(m): 8:44pm On Jun 09, 2017
op i don't agree with number three..
If there is no money, how can one get cash to buy drinks, drugs and bang a lot of women...
op let me add...
Jobless guys ass lick ladies on nairaland..
Jobless guys do e-war with ladies on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Jobless Guys Can Relate by Young03(m): 8:46pm On Jun 09, 2017
I don't belong to anyone
Re: 10 Things Jobless Guys Can Relate by JSmart4u(m): 8:48pm On Jun 09, 2017
Saintsammurai:
If there is no money, how can one get cash to buy drinks, drugs and bang a lot of women...
op let me add...

Pocket money from parents wink
No.6 smiley

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Jobless Guys Can Relate by torres89: 9:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
who else thinks only jobless guys will read this
Re: 10 Things Jobless Guys Can Relate by ShakurMY(m): 9:31pm On Jun 09, 2017
Saintsammurai:
op let me add...

It's very true, any available money is used on drugs. Most guys are guilty of this.
Re: 10 Things Jobless Guys Can Relate by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 09, 2017
Oh mehn! Most of the jobless nigguhs I know can fvck for Africa! Hawkers, underage, cripple, handicapped, Miss WorWor, all they bang...

Almost as if they are compelled to find some form of employment for their preeks.

"Being poor and [jobless] is the root of all evil"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

He Doesnt Support Me As A Husband,pld Help / Help!! I'm Having Trouble Pooing. / How Do I Go About This??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.