Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,743 members, 7,806,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? (10093 Views)

How Was Nnamdi Kanu Able To Make Thousands Of Igbos Fly Into Japan Without.. / PDP In Trouble! All Markets In Aba Shuts Down Due To Nnamdi Kanus Reappearance / Justice Binta Nyako View On Nnamdi Kanus Next Court Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by mekaboy(m): 8:53pm On Jun 09, 2017
Can someone tell what Nnamdi Kanu did for a living, 5 to 10 years before returning to Nigeria for the struggle?

10 Likes

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
mekaboy:
Can someone tell what Nnamdi Kanu did for a living, 5 to 10 years before returning to Nigeria for the struggle?
if he was working with a firm dem go don sack am sake of say him no come work for almost two years without notice.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by mekaboy(m): 9:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
ethene:

if he was working with a firm dem go don sack am sake of say him no come work for almost two years without notice.

Lol, you have a point sha. But I am interested in what this man did or does for a living.

6 Likes

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by evanscheck(m): 9:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
ethene:

Will you keep kwayet ... If u don't have anything intelligent to say. Y don't u close ur gutter

27 Likes

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by Kayode1979: 9:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
Fraudster

19 Likes

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by mekaboy(m): 9:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
akpamuomenka:
You that have something doing travel to UK let's see.

So does it mean nobody knows what he did or does for a living?

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
evanscheck:

Will you keep kwayet ... If u don't have anything intelligent to say. Y don't u close ur gutter

grin wetin the guy do u now?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by akpamuomenka: 9:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
mekaboy:

Go to UK and ask them.

The conversion of properties of the dead and the living in Lagos state by Tinubu should bother you more.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
evanscheck:

weak men will only insult people on the internet.See how bittered u are cos of an innocent post that wasn't meant to spite anybody, at most intelligent people would laugh over it and here u are claiming to be intelligent, so I wonder who the intelligent one is between us cos am 100% certain ur among the lowly placed and daft people on earth.

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by chiagozien(m): 9:14pm On Jun 09, 2017
he was the doctor treating your president in london.

4 Likes

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by APCsupporter: 9:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
what do you think ipob is known for? he is "Pablo Escoberring" na. don't you see how his agents are getting arrested everyday in Asia? Biafra is another Colombia in the making

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by Misterdhee1(m): 9:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
evanscheck:

Dont beat your chest or go emotional. Simply answer the question. Or is ur oga, another developer grin

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by APCsupporter: 9:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
mekaboy:

he is the Pablo Escober of Africa.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by mekaboy(m): 9:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
On a more serious note, what does the leader of ipob do for a living?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by conductor3: 9:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by evanscheck(m): 9:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
ethene:

weak men will only insult people on the internet.See how bittered u are cos of an innocent post that wasn't meant to spite anybody, at most intelligent people would laugh over it and here u are claiming to be intelligent, so I wonder who the intelligent one is between us cos am 100% certain ur among the lowly placed and daft people on earth.

I shud have ignored u..but I had a second thought.. Someone needs to correct the daft and less brainy ones.. Don't feel bitter.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
evanscheck:

I shud have ignored u..but I had a second thought.. Someone needs to correct the daft and less brainy ones.. Don't feel bitter.
This one na domestic animal o.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by PenisCaP: 9:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
ethene:

This one na domestic animal o.

Same as u.

6 Likes

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by gcof(m): 10:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
I can bet he had nothing decent doing

25 Likes

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by martinosi: 11:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
mekaboy:

Good Question and I guess 99.99% of Nigerians living in the UK really want to know!

23 Likes

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by KINGinVAHALA: 11:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
mekaboy:
He was hawking gala in London

22 Likes

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by Vikky014(f): 11:22pm On Jun 09, 2017
KINGinVAHALA:

He was hawking gala in London

5 Likes

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by RobbStark(m): 11:23pm On Jun 09, 2017
He was a scammer.
Ask his ex

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by aribisala0(m): 11:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
He is a developer, he was busy developing London

16 Likes

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 09, 2017
419- Yahoo, Yahoo grin grin grin grin grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by adekennis(m): 11:32pm On Jun 09, 2017
lalasticlala, mynd44, Seun pls dis question need answer ...push to home page plssssss

8 Likes

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by izospindle(m): 11:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
he is a broadcaster turned king(ezebiafra)......director of radio biafra a radio station with large patronage......gun runner that asked igbo to donate money for guns in london to fight nigerian government a single gun he did not buy....now he use their gun money to buy turban and statue grin I am in my house come and beat me cheesy

25 Likes

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by madridguy(m): 12:32am On Jun 10, 2017
tongue
Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by jamislaw(m): 12:58am On Jun 10, 2017
Developer as in drug dealer.

12 Likes

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by Nobody: 12:59am On Jun 10, 2017
He was a street hustler

6 Likes

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by mirabel001(f): 1:53am On Jun 10, 2017
mekaboy:

afonja ask ur father

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom / We Will Soon Wipe Out Bandits - Amao, Chief Of Air Staff Assures / Gbajabiamila Floors Past Parliamentary Heads To Emerge Legislative Personality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.