Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners (63095 Views)

Falana Warns Buhari Against Allotting Oil Blocs To Individuals / FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others / Rochas Okorocha Loses Weight, Held By A Man As He Walks (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by bauer36(m): 8:31am On Jun 10, 2017
gam gam....season 2

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by sanbells(f): 8:32am On Jun 10, 2017
Bari22:
fvck the oil
I bet you don't know what you're doing now . Not until your children suffer from the rug decisions you took part in

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by Zane2point4(m): 8:32am On Jun 10, 2017
I only pity my brothers serving in the north, thank God some relocated from that usless nysc.

11 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by HiddenShadow: 8:32am On Jun 10, 2017
fulanmafia:

I am responding despite your juvenile tantrum as a public service to enlighten you.

You're clearly totally ignorant of the Land Use Act of 1990 which puts ownership of every drop of oil and other solid minerals under Nigeria's earth and waters in the hands of the Federal Government.

Now thank me and go and disinfect that mouth with Izal.

Who made the law.?

Were the original land owners consulted.?

You reason like Musiwa

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by dragonking2: 8:33am On Jun 10, 2017
Where is amarabae who is always insulting the great people of Niger delta Republic for not helping the igbos? An sure she is now blind and dumb as you will never see her comments here.

10 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 10, 2017
Bring back our oil blocs

9 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by nathandrake(m): 8:34am On Jun 10, 2017
Notasyouthink:
When afonjas were jumping up and down jubilating​ because of the quit notice, they don't know that if eventually this raging tsunami starts that they to will be affected.
Afonjas are the most dullest, dumbest, deludest
and hatemongers in the world.

Probably you fail to realize something while you morons are fighting for something that shall never come to pass the South West people are concentrating their effort of on building their zone.

Keep on fighting for a lost cause

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by ignis: 8:35am On Jun 10, 2017
Nogodye:
At this jucture,i think we shoule part way coz i'm tired of this country...
Then go to another country.
Nigeria will remain one and grow stronger in unity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by misano(m): 8:35am On Jun 10, 2017
PMBNG:
Okay, abeg make una resume bombings.

Thank U...

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by smartty68(m): 8:35am On Jun 10, 2017
vecman22:

Its funny how you guys blame d area youth,while nobody condemned DAT donkey called KANU whn he was perishing hate all over...

Indeed! Wailers will always be wailers no matter what! Get some sense mister. There's clearly a difference between treats(Norths) and peace resolution(BIAFRA)

18 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by Philinho(m): 8:35am On Jun 10, 2017
They don't deserve any oil block .lazy north

21 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by HiddenShadow: 8:35am On Jun 10, 2017
dragonking2:
Where is amarabae who is always insulting the great people of Niger delta Republic for not helping the igbos? An sure she is now blind and dumb as you will never see her comments here.

You take that Afonja serious

That person is not an Igbo girl oooo

7 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by isnovic(m): 8:35am On Jun 10, 2017
This is a masters reverse King move. The Northern King capture move.

Remember 2 days ago, I gave this King checkmate move.

For those who don't know, the relations between the East and the South South runs deeper than the surface.

Most South West felt they will abandon the South East, but here we see it again, the SS rising up against oppression in the SE, showing the blood and friendship across the Imo River is much stronger than the water that separates them.

Lets see who cave in first.

33 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by smartty68(m): 8:37am On Jun 10, 2017
wristbangle:
To be honest, the northerners goofed on this issue as we all know they can't withstand provoking utterance for other tribes.

I don't know If this story is true or not but did they (arewa youths) consider the consequences before dishing out threats to Ndigbos.

As for IPOB, I remembered few weeks ago when we warned about the consequence of naming a cow "buhari", they said we are defending our master.

Tolerance and accommodating attitude is not cowardice which SE peeps need on rare occasion. Not all the time they will be dishing out provoking utterances.
Your utterances are cowardice. You should keep quiet and stop spewing trash

19 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by Xkalaban(m): 8:37am On Jun 10, 2017
E don shele ooo!!! Now shit has hit the 4uckin fan undecided

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by bigtt76(f): 8:37am On Jun 10, 2017
Another set of guys wanting to chop national cake haf risen cheesy

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by nathandrake(m): 8:37am On Jun 10, 2017
M
HiddenShadow:

Who made the law.?

Were the original land owners consulted.?

You reason like Musiwa

You should ask your elders at home who made the the law and if they were consulted before the law was passed because I know you just another 2003 folks

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by doublewisdom: 8:38am On Jun 10, 2017
The South West is foot mat to the North. They swallow anything the northerners throw to them even at their own peril. Have you ever heard them respond to insults from the north? They would rather turn and blame Ibos. The SW secretly wants secession, they are just scared of their masters in the north. The North is united, SS and SE are united while the SW is alone like a leper. grin grin

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by ShakurMY(m): 8:38am On Jun 10, 2017
Notasyouthink:
When afonjas were jumping up and down jubilating​ because of the quit notice, they don't know that if eventually this raging tsunami starts that they to will be affected.
Afonjas are the most dullest, dumbest, deludest and hatemongers in the world.

Not surprised when drug dealers, human traffickers, Pipeline bunkers , kidnappers talk shit!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by HiddenShadow: 8:38am On Jun 10, 2017
isnovic:
This is a master reverse move. The Northern King capture move.

Remember 2 days ago, I gave this King checkmate move.

For those who don't know, the relations between the East and the South South runs deeper than the surface.

Most South West felt they will abandon the South East, but here it is again showing the blood across the Imo River is much stronger than the water that separates there.

Lets see who cave in first.

Afonjas will not like this

Herdsmen will just be confused

SS and SE are blood relatives but Afonjas will never learn

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by smartty68(m): 8:38am On Jun 10, 2017
Notasyouthink:
I concur. Wailers use them as moles to fulfill their evil ordeals

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by Notasyouthink: 8:39am On Jun 10, 2017
nathandrake:

Probably you fail to realize something while you morons are fighting for something that shall never come to pass the South West people are concentrating their effort of on building their zone.

Keep on fighting for a lost cause
Shut your dirty mouth!! What are you building?? Abobakus and lies are inseparable.

22 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by pmatchuks: 8:39am On Jun 10, 2017
Fu k which oil? Can all the cattles reared and ur vegetables put together pay the salary of only the aso Villa worked? Don't say that nonsense here my friend appreciate what we have don't rant bulshit here the country is recession simply cos the militants disrupted oil productions and exports for months, why the cry I had taught that they will quickly swing to agricultural products sales so as to sustain the nation. So chill until we can do without the oil
Bari22:
fvck the oil

18 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by lordyugo: 8:39am On Jun 10, 2017
fulanmafia:
The question is: Why did they stop bombing in the first place?

Did they suddenly develop love for Buhari or is the otueke hippo (their godmother) not still receiving the grilling of her life?

Answer: Previously our soldiers were being frustrated and drowned because the terrorists had superior knowledge of the creeks and waters; UNTIL the military discovered that the perfect insecticide was using the Air-Force to bombard the terrorists from the air and destroying their targets with their helicopter gunships.

https://www.naij.com/908658-tension-nigerian-army-bombards-niger-delta-militants-kills-many.html
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/niger-delta-airforce-bombs-sets-illegal-barges/
https://www.naij.com/992457-tension-in-niger-delta-air-force-blows-up-illegal-refineries-photos.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZicemRa22A

Ever since that strategy was implemented, we haven't heard "ween" from the creeks.

The Air-force is ready; bring it on.

Are u telling us the movie u watched last night?

21 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by magoo10(m): 8:39am On Jun 10, 2017
we the Igbo youths are in full support of this latest resolutions,the Northerners owning oil wells down south south should pack and leave.
thunder fire devil yansh

31 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by laseni: 8:39am On Jun 10, 2017
Sincerely, I think all this hatred, tribal divisiveness and unnecessary bigotry should stop. We should all learn from history; most nations that broke up have not fared better than the way they were before separation.
The truth is that politicians and the elites will keep on beating the drum beats of war and division simply because the current cake sharing is not getting to them and they are all the same whether Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba or Ijaw.
We need to ask ourselves; how many children of the elite died during the Civil War and also how many will die if we should go to war now.
What we need is a peaceful restructuring of our country in a fair way to ensure it works for all. Please let's stop all this hatred; it has never helped anyone and it never will.
God bless our country, Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by HiddenShadow: 8:40am On Jun 10, 2017
nathandrake:
M

You should ask your elders at home who made the the law and if they were consulted before the law was passed because I know you just another 2003 folks

Look at this primary school pupil

So in your village, they steal peoples land through fake law

Oya, go there and claim it for FG naaa

8 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by Timbuktuo: 8:40am On Jun 10, 2017
Notasyouthink:

See this one. Na afonja get north? I am fully in support of returning resources to their rightful owners as a full-blooded afonja. Mr. Osu, go to your red mud landlocked enclave and lick your wounds in peace. Everyone should go back home. Stop weeping more than the bereaved.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 10, 2017
Oladimejyy:
This news is fake..
Let be realistics Igbos caused everything,if they had caution Kanu all this wouldnt be happening
THIS IS FAKE NEWS

brother I just hope so. I just hope and pray it's fake.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

#endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website / Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari / President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.