Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Study Tuition Free Overseas Now - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study Tuition Free Overseas Now (588 Views)

The Plight Of The Nigerian Overseas Federal Scholarship Students - Ikenna David / 2013 Tuition-free Universities In Europe & Australia For Nigerian Students / Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study Tuition Free Overseas Now by emo2302(m): 10:17am On Jan 21, 2010
Are you interested in studying tuition free in SWEDEN and FINLAND? Admission is in progress NOW and closes by February 8, 2010. Please contact contact us for application details NOW. 08037212165 or arthur.redwood@gmail.com

Tuition Fees is free and we pwill assist you obtain VISA.
Re: Study Tuition Free Overseas Now by justwise(m): 12:12pm On Jan 21, 2010
@ emo2302

Contact you for what? Some of u dubious individuals are taking advantage of free fees abroad to dupe innocent Nigerians.
Stop dreaming abt other pple's money and do something decent with ur life.
Re: Study Tuition Free Overseas Now by emo2302(m): 9:14am On Jan 26, 2010
Thank you. Your observation is kindly noted.
Re: Study Tuition Free Overseas Now by dayo23(f): 8:22pm On Jan 26, 2010
You are a fool, A low life scammer.
Re: Study Tuition Free Overseas Now by Lacuzy: 3:37pm On Jan 27, 2010
@Justwise and @ dayo23

sometimes when you hear informations like this what is expected of you is to do your research to know if its true and stop condemning people that might be wanting to better your life.

You stay here and keep insulting people while they make something good out of their life. Though i have heard this before, this is about the third time.

i will do my own research too.
Re: Study Tuition Free Overseas Now by justwise(m): 4:02pm On Jan 27, 2010
La cuzy:

@Justwise and @ dayo23
sometimes when you hear informations like this what is expected of you is to do your research to know if its true and stop condemning people that might be wanting to better your life.
You stay here and keep insulting people while they make something good out of their life. Though i have heard this before, this is about the third time.i will do my own research too.

Wake up before its too late, FREE tuition fee is not a new thing, just type that in google u will have more than enough information to go with.
That doesn't mean that u will get admission, infact its easier to get admission in fee paying schools than tuition fee free schools.

Many wicked Nigerians take advantge of the word FREE to dupe innocent prospective students. What made u think that i haven't done my home work b4 commenting on this? Go ahead to waste ur money on him and get that admission. You will come here to cry ur eyes out.
Re: Study Tuition Free Overseas Now by dayo23(f): 7:53pm On Jan 27, 2010
my people perish for lack of knowledge, @justwise we have tried our best let them do whatever they want .

(1) (Reply)

Is English Language Read In Polytechnics? / Need An Urgent Reply Frm 2010 Utmimites Or Jambites / 2010/2011 Oau Students To Be: Are Calculators Allowed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.