Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:13 PM

General Finishings Of 5bdrs luxury Duplex At Ajah Area For Nl Member By Rotech - Properties (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Finishings Of 5bdrs luxury Duplex At Ajah Area For Nl Member By Rotech (43831 Views)

Remodeling Of Regular 3 Bedroom Flat To Modern Ensuit 3bdrs Flats By Rotech / Finishings Of Portharcourt Gigantic House. / Showcasing Of Our Finishings Work i.e,tiling,kitchen setup, plumbing,painting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Finishings Of 5bdrs luxury Duplex At Ajah Area For Nl Member By Rotech by rotecch77(m): 3:00pm On Jul 20, 2021
Happy eid- Mubarak to all our esteemed Muslim clients and followers
Re: General Finishings Of 5bdrs luxury Duplex At Ajah Area For Nl Member By Rotech by rotecch77(m): 7:17am On Jul 25, 2021
We are here to serve you beta
Re: General Finishings Of 5bdrs luxury Duplex At Ajah Area For Nl Member By Rotech by rotecch77(m): 8:53am On Aug 27, 2021
We services are top notch
Re: General Finishings Of 5bdrs luxury Duplex At Ajah Area For Nl Member By Rotech by frowland(m): 7:38pm On Nov 25, 2021
Hi, how much to build this?
Re: General Finishings Of 5bdrs luxury Duplex At Ajah Area For Nl Member By Rotech by frowland(m): 7:38pm On Nov 25, 2021
rotecch77:
We services are top notch

What is the total cost of building something like this? Will 25-30m be enough?
Re: General Finishings Of 5bdrs luxury Duplex At Ajah Area For Nl Member By Rotech by rotecch77(m): 7:53pm On Nov 25, 2021
frowland:

What is the total cost of building something like this? Will 25-30m be enough?

15-18m will give you the carcass only
Finishing will depends on your choice of materials
Re: General Finishings Of 5bdrs luxury Duplex At Ajah Area For Nl Member By Rotech by mendozah(m): 8:04pm On Nov 25, 2021
Please, how much does it cost to build that house. I really want to start mine but I want to have an estimate at hand so I can program how to do. Attached are the building I have in mind. Please, let me know.

rotecch77:

General Finishings of 5bedrooms duplex for nairalander member at ajah axis
From cacas to painting.
-Plumbing finishing
-electrical
-Windows
-burglary
-pop
Etc

Main contractor : rotech
Rotech77@yahoo.co.Uk.

Nigeria made wire for the project, bought direct from there distributor

Re: General Finishings Of 5bdrs luxury Duplex At Ajah Area For Nl Member By Rotech by frowland(m): 8:21pm On Nov 25, 2021
rotecch77:

15-18m will give you the carcass only
Finishing will depends on your choice of materials

Interesting. I will chat you on whatsapp.
Re: General Finishings Of 5bdrs luxury Duplex At Ajah Area For Nl Member By Rotech by rotecch77(m): 9:44pm On Nov 25, 2021
mendozah:
Please, how much does it cost to build that house. I really want to start mine but I want to have an estimate at hand so I can program how to do. Attached are the building I have in mind. Please, let me know.

To have an estimate you need to provide the building drawing
If it’s to have an idea of likely cost then I will say 18-20 m will give you carcass only
Re: General Finishings Of 5bdrs luxury Duplex At Ajah Area For Nl Member By Rotech by rotecch77(m): 9:45pm On Nov 25, 2021
frowland:

Interesting. I will chat you on whatsapp.
Ok I will be expecting
Re: General Finishings Of 5bdrs luxury Duplex At Ajah Area For Nl Member By Rotech by Halcyon123(f): 12:40am On Nov 26, 2021
Hello @ rotecch,please how many blocks will one need to raise a 3bedroom flat on a half plot of land? Which parlour,dinning, kitchen and store included plus a visitor's toilet.
Re: General Finishings Of 5bdrs luxury Duplex At Ajah Area For Nl Member By Rotech by rotecch77(m): 7:32am On Nov 26, 2021
Halcyon123:
Hello @ rotecch,please how many blocks will one need to raise a 3bedroom flat on a half plot of land? Which parlour,dinning, kitchen and store included plus a visitor's toilet.

All 3 bedrooms design are not the same
So to answer your question correctly you need to provide the building drawing

If available you can post it here or to my whatzap number
Re: General Finishings Of 5bdrs luxury Duplex At Ajah Area For Nl Member By Rotech by Halcyon123(f): 9:13am On Nov 26, 2021
We don't have one,just going to build. More like masters on one side ,parlour, dinning and kitchen will be in the middle and the other two bedrooms with a bathroomand toilet in the middle will be on the other side of the house
rotecch77:

All 3 bedrooms design are not the same
So to answer your question correctly you need to provide the building drawing

If available you can post it here or to my whatzap number
Re: General Finishings Of 5bdrs luxury Duplex At Ajah Area For Nl Member By Rotech by rotecch77(m): 6:57am On Nov 27, 2021
Halcyon123:
We don't have one,just going to build. More like masters on one side ,parlour, dinning and kitchen will be in the middle and the other two bedrooms with a bathroomand toilet in the middle will be on the other side of the house

You must need drawing for such.
Even if it’s working drawing only .
It’s very essential, @arbo contractor Ltd we don’t work without drawing.
Re: General Finishings Of 5bdrs luxury Duplex At Ajah Area For Nl Member By Rotech by Halcyon123(f): 9:03am On Nov 27, 2021
Ok,thank you
rotecch77:

You must need drawing for such.
Even if it’s working drawing only .
It’s very essential, @arbo contractor Ltd we don’t work without drawing.
Re: General Finishings Of 5bdrs luxury Duplex At Ajah Area For Nl Member By Rotech by rotecch77(m): 10:35am On Nov 28, 2021
Halcyon123:
Ok,thank you
You are welcome
Re: General Finishings Of 5bdrs luxury Duplex At Ajah Area For Nl Member By Rotech by rotecch77(m): 8:51pm On May 20, 2022
Re: General Finishings Of 5bdrs luxury Duplex At Ajah Area For Nl Member By Rotech by rotecch77(m): 8:19am On Sep 04, 2022
We are here to handle your project
Re: General Finishings Of 5bdrs luxury Duplex At Ajah Area For Nl Member By Rotech by akinola98: 6:37am On Oct 12, 2022
ROTECCH….ARBO CONTRACTORS! ..RC 1689771

Beware of this FRAUDULENT; INCOMPETENT AND A LYING GLORIFIED BRICKLAYER!!!!!

OLE! BARAWO!! THIEF!!!
Re: General Finishings Of 5bdrs luxury Duplex At Ajah Area For Nl Member By Rotech by rotecch77(m): 11:29am On Oct 13, 2022
We are here gidigba
Re: General Finishings Of 5bdrs luxury Duplex At Ajah Area For Nl Member By Rotech by rotecch77(m): 9:07am On Dec 08, 2022
We work with trusted and cool headed client only
Re: General Finishings Of 5bdrs luxury Duplex At Ajah Area For Nl Member By Rotech by rotecch77(m): 9:02pm On Dec 21, 2022
We are available to handle your project
Re: General Finishings Of 5bdrs luxury Duplex At Ajah Area For Nl Member By Rotech by akinola98: 12:07pm On Dec 24, 2022
Dear fellow Nairalanders

Just an update on the bad roofing work done for me by this quack ( Rotecch) which I complained of, few weeks ago on NL

I spent another 2million naira plus to correct this terrible job done for me by this incompetent fellow, despite paying him over 2 million naira months ago for the same job but he used substandard materials and lack knowledge

The roof job was terrible because:
- no enough wood used for support
- Roof was not slanting therefore retaining water on roof causing multiple leakages
- 0.45mm aluminium was used instead of the 0.55mm I paid him for ( fraudulent)

See steps for correction:

Picture 1 : Original roof retaining water on roof thereby causing multiple roof leakages
Picture 2: All original aluminium roof removed
Picture 3: Non slanting roof…. Lack woods
Picture 4: Non slanting roof corrected
Picture 5 : New roof laid

ROTECCH77, U remember u told NL I owed u 250k balance and I owned up saying it was meant to aid me in correction of your terrible job .. Can u see that the 250k is no where to the additional 2million I have spent…. U are thr one owing me 1.75million now but I let go and leave u in God s hands for justice

I pray that any contractor/artisan that defrauds or collects money from hard working NLers but does terrible work will NEVER know peace or gain/profit �

Rotecch, if u want to see a full video of your atrocities and d correction , u can notify me, I will send it to you ….

1 Like

Re: General Finishings Of 5bdrs luxury Duplex At Ajah Area For Nl Member By Rotech by akinola98: 12:07pm On Dec 24, 2022
Picture 5

Re: General Finishings Of 5bdrs luxury Duplex At Ajah Area For Nl Member By Rotech by rotecch77(m): 1:44pm On Dec 24, 2022
Compliment of the season to you all

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light / THE NEW FACE OF FLOURISH RESIDENCE 2 BY SHOPRITE, BEAUTIFUL! JUST BUY AND BUILD! / This House Built With Plastic Bottle Is Better Than A Block House( Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.