Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,743 members, 7,806,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

I Had An Erotic Dream Whilst Fasting But I Did Not See Any Trace Of Semen - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Had An Erotic Dream Whilst Fasting But I Did Not See Any Trace Of Semen (864 Views)

Spiritual Significance Of Semen / We Are Yet To Trace Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Record – UNILORIN / Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had An Erotic Dream Whilst Fasting But I Did Not See Any Trace Of Semen by aminu790(m): 8:02am On Jun 10, 2017
Assalamu Alaikum

I had an erotic dream whilst fasting but I did not see any trace of semen I had an erotic dream whilst fasting, but when I woke up I did not see anything to indicate
that I had ejaculated. I had a dream without ejaculating. Should I do ghusl and complete my fast, or should I complete the fast without doing ghusl, or should I break my fast?.

Bissalam
Re: I Had An Erotic Dream Whilst Fasting But I Did Not See Any Trace Of Semen by NwaAmaikpe: 8:14am On Jun 10, 2017
Your dream is incomplete..

Your spirit man controls the physical... So if your spirit man wants to debbé, I can only imagine how conjified you are

Stop this self-torture, take a Vaseline and jerk yourself till you ejaculate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had An Erotic Dream Whilst Fasting But I Did Not See Any Trace Of Semen by amnesty7: 8:16am On Jun 10, 2017
Wa alaikumussalam. No ghusl required.
Re: I Had An Erotic Dream Whilst Fasting But I Did Not See Any Trace Of Semen by aminu790(m): 8:18am On Jun 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Your dream is incomplete..

Stop this self-torture, take a Vaseline and jerk yourself till you ejaculate.
Sorry please
No abuse
Re: I Had An Erotic Dream Whilst Fasting But I Did Not See Any Trace Of Semen by taylor88(m): 8:19am On Jun 10, 2017
hia
Re: I Had An Erotic Dream Whilst Fasting But I Did Not See Any Trace Of Semen by dalaman: 8:42am On Jun 10, 2017
aminu790:
Assalamu Alaikum

I had an erotic dream whilst fasting but I did not see any trace of semen I had an erotic dream whilst fasting, but when I woke up I did not see anything to indicate
that I had ejaculated. I had a dream without ejaculating. Should I do ghusl and complete my fast, or should I complete the fast without doing ghusl, or should I break my fast?.

Bissalam

What is this voyeurrr saying?
Re: I Had An Erotic Dream Whilst Fasting But I Did Not See Any Trace Of Semen by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 10, 2017
Stop chewing gworo for dinner undecided
Re: I Had An Erotic Dream Whilst Fasting But I Did Not See Any Trace Of Semen by aminu790(m): 8:51am On Jun 10, 2017
dalaman:

What is this voyeurrr saying?
embrace Islam then you understand
Re: I Had An Erotic Dream Whilst Fasting But I Did Not See Any Trace Of Semen by dalaman: 8:52am On Jun 10, 2017
aminu790:
embrace Islam then you understand

I won't go and report me.
Re: I Had An Erotic Dream Whilst Fasting But I Did Not See Any Trace Of Semen by aminu790(m): 8:57am On Jun 10, 2017
dalaman:

I won't go and report me.
You dont need to go anywhere to embrace Islam.
Its simple and understandable.
Few words
Re: I Had An Erotic Dream Whilst Fasting But I Did Not See Any Trace Of Semen by toragema(f): 9:34am On Jun 10, 2017
Prayers stirs the content of your life so that what is hidden comes to the surface.so that you know the concerns of your life. If u have such dreams you have a spirit wife. You have to break the tie if not you will not achieve anything in life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had An Erotic Dream Whilst Fasting But I Did Not See Any Trace Of Semen by dalaman: 9:44am On Jun 10, 2017
aminu790:
You dont need to go anywhere to embrace Islam.

Its simple and understandable.

Few words

I said I won't join.
Re: I Had An Erotic Dream Whilst Fasting But I Did Not See Any Trace Of Semen by mrmrmister: 9:48am On Jun 10, 2017
dalaman:

I said I won't join.

You must join! angry

Or else we'll find you and behead you for allah. sad
Re: I Had An Erotic Dream Whilst Fasting But I Did Not See Any Trace Of Semen by aminu790(m): 10:03am On Jun 10, 2017
mrmrmister:

You must join! angry

Or else we'll find you and behead you for allah. sad
This one is an agent of Demon. A muslim would not say this
Re: I Had An Erotic Dream Whilst Fasting But I Did Not See Any Trace Of Semen by mrmrmister: 11:11am On Jun 10, 2017
aminu790:

Oh it's called SARCASM.
Something an intelligent person would know.

1 Like

Re: I Had An Erotic Dream Whilst Fasting But I Did Not See Any Trace Of Semen by AngelicDamsel(f): 11:13am On Jun 10, 2017
Ok
Re: I Had An Erotic Dream Whilst Fasting But I Did Not See Any Trace Of Semen by kdon0000: 4:20pm On Jun 10, 2017
Salam aleikum ,aminu
please pay no attention to all those posting hogwash.
Having wet dream which result to the emmission of semen doesnt nullify ones fast neither does the one without emmission since it wasnt premeditated and its beyond your control. When ones wakes up, just do your ghusl(janabah bath) and continue with your fast.
Walahu allam.

1 Like

Re: I Had An Erotic Dream Whilst Fasting But I Did Not See Any Trace Of Semen by lepasharon(f): 5:41pm On Jun 10, 2017
aminu790:

Says who?
Re: I Had An Erotic Dream Whilst Fasting But I Did Not See Any Trace Of Semen by Amberon11: 7:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
You people can never just speak without using strange words.

Anyways, the truth is that you are deceiving yourself, not the demon. If there's fire in your spirit man (which is the way it should be when you're fasting) , you wouldn't have such erotic dream. Even if you did, you would resist it in your dream because there is a wall of fire around your spirit man. You won't understand this cuz you're Muslim.
Re: I Had An Erotic Dream Whilst Fasting But I Did Not See Any Trace Of Semen by aminu790(m): 8:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
kdon0000:
Salam aleikum ,aminu
please pay no attention to all those posting hogwash.
Having wet dream which result to the emmission of semen doesnt nullify ones fast neither does the one without emmission since it wasnt premeditated and its beyond your control. When ones wakes up, just do your ghusl(janabah bath) and continue with your fast.
Walahu allam.
Alhamdulillah
Thank you very much for the answer
May Allah accept our Ibadat and forgive all our sins and make Jannah our final abode. I'm very happy for this.
Re: I Had An Erotic Dream Whilst Fasting But I Did Not See Any Trace Of Semen by aminu790(m): 8:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
Amberon11:
You people can never just speak without using strange words.

Anyways, the truth is that you are deceiving yourself, not the demon. If there's fire in your spirit man (which is the way it should be when you're fasting) , you wouldn't have such erotic dream. Even if you did, you would resist it in your dream because there is a wall of fire around your spirit man. You won't understand this cuz you're Muslim.

I'm sorry please. Can we stop from here?
Re: I Had An Erotic Dream Whilst Fasting But I Did Not See Any Trace Of Semen by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 10, 2017
grin
NLPsychologist:
grin
NLPsychologist:
Re: I Had An Erotic Dream Whilst Fasting But I Did Not See Any Trace Of Semen by kdon0000: 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2017
aminu790:
Alhamdulillah
Thank you very much for the answer
May Allah accept our Ibadat and forgive all our sins and make Jannah our final abode. I'm very happy for this.
amin

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Video: Pastor Ashimolowo Of KICC Asks Members To Sow Seeds Of $ 1,000 O / Are You Spiritually Minded? / MFM May 2018. Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Ministries. PMCH May 2018.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.