Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June (16708 Views)

Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy / South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex / Bobrisky: I Have A Girlfriend In London…will Reveal My Secret On My Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 11:04am On Jun 10, 2017
on that day, I am supposed to take a plane to a city 2000KM away from where I am now.

if you want me to prove who/what I am , you may tell me your true/fake name, and I would write that name on a piece of paper.

and I would snap a photo of it in the plane, with me at one side.

now, you may tell me whatever name you would like me to write on that piece of paper.

I am not a broke black gay man, I am a rich white business woman, who travels a lot .
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 10, 2017
Lefulefu, please save the date so that we can see the revelation grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by yusasiv(m): 11:06am On Jun 10, 2017
whywhyogun:
on that day, I am supposed to take a plane to a city 2000KM away from where I am now.

if you want me to prove who/what I am , you may tell me your true/fake name, and I would write that name on a piece of paper.

and I would snap a photo of it in the plane, with me at one side.

now, you may tell me whatever name you would like me to write on that piece of paper.

I am not a broke black gay man, I am a rich white business woman, who travels a lot .

Write on it "not born broke" that's all.... Tag me when u upload it
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by ikp120(m): 11:08am On Jun 10, 2017
Even a cow knows that you're a guy bereaved of attention offline.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by ihateuglygirls: 11:08am On Jun 10, 2017
Biko who cares , who u epp?

12 Likes

Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:11am On Jun 10, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 11:13am On Jun 10, 2017
ikp120:
Even a cow knows that you're a guy bereaved of attention offline.

you are so self loathing and self contemptuous, that you don't trust there will be white women loving black boys
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 10, 2017
Why wait til June 15th if u juz wanna drop ur identity? undecided

Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 11:15am On Jun 10, 2017
Dextology:

in my country everything is strictly based on agendas and schedules, we are punctual , there is no African time here.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 11:17am On Jun 10, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
Why wait til June 15th if u juz wanna drop ur identity? undecided

I just figure out a way to prove who I am .

tell me to write some thing on a piece of paper, and I would snap a photo of it in the plane that day, with me at one side.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Stevengerd(m): 11:18am On Jun 10, 2017
Whywhyogun. June17 Is Mah Bufday Oh! Letz Turnup The Party
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 10, 2017
Nobody cares BRO, we're not fools here.
Get that into your thick skull.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 10, 2017
whywhyogun the day u show ur real pix here i am going to dance rankadede grin grin
some ppl here say u an indian guy posing as a white lady
others say u a ghanian guy
some say u pakistani or kenyan grin
proof all the doubtin thomas wrong grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

I just figure out a way to prove who I am .

tell me to write some thing on a piece of paper, and I would snap a photo of it in the plane that day, with me at one side.

I will think a good one.. wink
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 10, 2017
Dextology:
that day will be more epic than the day of trump"s inauguration grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 11:24am On Jun 10, 2017
beardlessdude:
Nobody cares BRO, we're not fools here.
Get that into your thick skull.

you are already a fool by saying these words
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by RedBeauty: 11:24am On Jun 10, 2017
ihateuglygirls:
Biko who cares , who u epp?
Y r you sharing my post undecided
U r following me because
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 11:25am On Jun 10, 2017
lefulefu:
whywhyogun the day u show ur real pix here i am going to dance rankadede grin grin
some ppl here say u an indian guy posing as a white lady
others say u a ghanian guy
some say u pakistani or kenyan grin
proof all the doubtin thomas wrong grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

why all these countries they assume me to be from , are so low and broke ones ?
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

you are already a fool by saying these words
sir, respect your old age and stay out of my mentions.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 11:35am On Jun 10, 2017
beardlessdude:
sir, respect your old age and stay out of my mentions.

should I write this on that piece of paper ? and note your name on it too ?
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

should I write this on that piece of paper ? and note your name on it too ?
no sir. Just respect your age please, your parent expect More from their son.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 11:38am On Jun 10, 2017
beardlessdude:
no sir. Just respect your age please, your parent expect More son.

how can a 50 year old white man use a computer to have a chat ?

they are rich and retired, and they seldom condescend to use a computer or they don't quite know how to use it to chat on forums, especially those in Africa.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by ikp120(m): 11:40am On Jun 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

you are so self loathing and self contemptuous, that you don't trust there will be white women loving black boys
Out of point. Just reading your posts can make a person praise Bobrisky. That dude can pose as a female better than you can ever do.

Please try harder.

1 Like

Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

how can a 50 year old white man use a computer to have a chat ?

they are rich and retired, and they seldom condescend to use a computer or they don't quite know how to use it to chat on forums, especially those in Africa.
please stop quoting me. I'm not an ass bandit. Pls
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 11:41am On Jun 10, 2017
beardlessdude:
no sir. Just respect your age please, your parent expect More from their son.

I guess you should be prepared how to apologize to me, when that day, you see your name on a piece of paper held by a beautiful white girl.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 11:42am On Jun 10, 2017
ikp120:
Out of point. Just reading your posts can make a person praise Bobrisky. That dude can pose as a female better than you can ever do.

Please try harder.

but how can you debunk him , if he is so crafty as you say ?
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

I guess you should be prepared how to apologize to me, when that day, you see your name on a piece of paper held by a beautiful white girl.
dude pls
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 11:49am On Jun 10, 2017
beardlessdude:
dude pls

just prepare your apology at first, this is my kind suggestion, and don't you ever try to chase me , after you see how beautiful I am.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by ErnieSmallzz(f): 11:51am On Jun 10, 2017
some people will just be trying to remain relevant... undecided ion know bou others, but ME, MYSELF AND I. Don't give a Bleep
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

just prepare your apology at first, this is my kind suggestion, and don't you ever try to chase me , after you see how beautiful I am.
dude plss
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 10, 2017
beardlessdude:
please stop quoting me. I'm not an ass bandit. Pls

Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 11:56am On Jun 10, 2017
beardlessdude:
dude plss

you are so dull to sense the gender of someone, I guess, in real life, you are extremely stupid and a terrible loser.

you can not even judge whether a certain person is a man or a woman, by the way she speaks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

10 Ways To Move On And Deal With A Break Up With A Smile / What Do I Drink To Last Long In Sex / 10 Nollywood Actresses That Make Me Horñy Whenever I Watch Them In Movies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.