Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,571 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Love, Perseverance, Keep 17yrs Barren Couple Together Before Miraculous Sextuple - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Love, Perseverance, Keep 17yrs Barren Couple Together Before Miraculous Sextuple (425 Views)

I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum / Man Deceives Barren Wife, Impregnates Divorcee / Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love, Perseverance, Keep 17yrs Barren Couple Together Before Miraculous Sextuple by nazzyon(m): 11:25am On Jun 10, 2017
INTERVIEW
Recently, SP Adeboye Taiwo, a police officer, and his wife, Ajibola Adeoluwakishi Taiwo, that were childless for 17 years, miraculously gave birth to sextuplets of three boys and three girls. And The Guild’s journey through the couple’s life, by ADA DIKE, discovered how love, hope, perseverance kept the husband and wife together through the most trying moments of their lives.

Celebration filled air across Nigeria, particular at Ishaga Quarters in Abeokuta where the senior police office hail from, barely three weeks ago, after news of the delivery of the Taiwo’s sextuplets was announced.

SP Adeboye Taiwo
Some people may be wondering why the news aroused celebration and jubilation since Taiwo’s family is not the only family to have sextuplets in the world. Theirs is unique because they got married in the year 2000 and lived for 17 years without a child.

Their families for long had been expecting them to have a child, but all to no avail. Tongues began to wag, some family, friends and well-wishers advised them to do something about their childlessness, but they didn’t succumb to the pressures due to the immense and unfathomable love they have for each other.

“Our families for long have been expecting us to have a child. Of course, one thing I believe is that God alone gives children, no man can,” says Taiwo.

Read more: http://www.theguildng.com/love-perseverance-keep-17yrs-barren-couple-together-before-miraculous-sextuplets-arrival/

Re: Love, Perseverance, Keep 17yrs Barren Couple Together Before Miraculous Sextuple by odiereke(m): 11:36am On Jun 10, 2017
Congratulation. It's good to really have faith in God. Olorun awo awon omo na, Amin loruko Jesu.

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Uses A Qlink Top-loading Washing Machine? / Words From A Father To The Son About Marraige / How My Husband Plans To Sell Our Child To Pay Dowry'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.