Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Limited Liability Company With Cac...expert Please Come In And Help Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Limited Liability Company With Cac...expert Please Come In And Help Me (576 Views)

Limited liability Company CAC Registration package, Business name / Limited Liability Company Incorporation / 5 Ways To Reduce Income Tax Liability In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Limited Liability Company With Cac...expert Please Come In And Help Me by y4code(m): 12:29pm On Jun 10, 2017
Good morning Nairalanders

I'm planning to register a business name for my exportation business and a friend was telling me that i have to register as a LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY in which i dont have any partner and i want to a sole exporter so this really got me confuse i want an expert in this line of business to put me through please...though I'm planning to register it as a venture, Is that possible?

Thanks
Re: Limited Liability Company With Cac...expert Please Come In And Help Me by shedyman: 12:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
You have the liberty to register either of them. as they are both fit for purpose. I could help you with with the registration process as I am accredited with CAC in Abuja.
Re: Limited Liability Company With Cac...expert Please Come In And Help Me by shedyman: 12:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
You have the liberty to register either of them. as they are both fit for purpose. I could help you with with the registration process as I am accredited with CAC in Abuja. Call 07068861810
Re: Limited Liability Company With Cac...expert Please Come In And Help Me by y4code(m): 5:37pm On Jun 11, 2017
please Nairaland i need more knowledge on this
Re: Limited Liability Company With Cac...expert Please Come In And Help Me by globallogistics: 5:17am On Jun 12, 2017
If you are trying to go into export, you have to register as a Limited Liability Company with CAC..

Business name is when u want to do business within Nigeria.
Re: Limited Liability Company With Cac...expert Please Come In And Help Me by y4code(m): 5:38am On Jun 12, 2017
globallogistics:
If you are trying to go into export, you have to register as a Limited Liability Company with CAC..

Business name is when u want to do business within Nigeria.

Thanks bro

Are you into logistics/Procurement and supply?
Re: Limited Liability Company With Cac...expert Please Come In And Help Me by globallogistics: 8:42am On Jun 12, 2017
Yes bro.. I'm into Logistics/Procurement and supply.. What about you?

y4code:

Thanks bro

Are you into logistics/Procurement and supply?
Re: Limited Liability Company With Cac...expert Please Come In And Help Me by y4code(m): 11:25am On Jun 12, 2017
globallogistics:
Yes bro.. I'm into Logistics/Procurement and supply.. What about you?

i want to get some pratical and academic training in the field so i need a place to do the training bro, how can u help me bro.
ALL I NEED IS EXPERIENCE.
can u please give me ur number on here.
here is my number 07033818556.
Re: Limited Liability Company With Cac...expert Please Come In And Help Me by honeyd1: 2:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
Business name is registered to carry out business within Nigeria and can afford you the opportunity to get contract worth up to 5m while a private limited liability company registered in Nigeria can transact business with the outside world because once a company is registered it has a distinct legal entity from the owner unlike a business name. International community prefers transacting with registered company because they can be traced so easily in case of hiccups. I will advise u register a company. A share capital of 1m can go a long way. U can contact me as am an accredited lawyer with CAC. And am based in Lag. 08060130504

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Need Of New Or Fairly Used Motorcycle courier Box for biz skul n Abuja. / ‘Why MTN dropped Who Wants To Be A Millionaire’ / Paypal Cashout/withdrawal Services More 45 Or 180 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.