Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Hausas Cry Beg Igbos To Come Back VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausas Cry Beg Igbos To Come Back VIDEO (2624 Views)

Nobody Will Beg Igbos To Take Presidency In 2023 – Tony Momoh / Ignore IPOB, Stay In North, Arewa Youths Beg Igbos / Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hausas Cry Beg Igbos To Come Back VIDEO by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 10, 2017
This Hausas are really nice people Nnamdi Kanu caused this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn24n_vJxOI

1 Like

Re: Hausas Cry Beg Igbos To Come Back VIDEO by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nice Hausa men
Re: Hausas Cry Beg Igbos To Come Back VIDEO by Thewrath(m): 1:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
Thank God you didn't use Facebook today!

1 Like

Re: Hausas Cry Beg Igbos To Come Back VIDEO by PatrickOkunima(m): 1:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nice indeed.

Re: Hausas Cry Beg Igbos To Come Back VIDEO by M2dX(m): 1:20pm On Jun 10, 2017
Yeye
Re: Hausas Cry Beg Igbos To Come Back VIDEO by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
Mynd44 Lalasticlala
Re: Hausas Cry Beg Igbos To Come Back VIDEO by Cooly100: 1:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
IpobExposed:

Mumufied..Kanu didn't cause anything. The evil central government caused it...See this as requested by the Niger Delta group...

“..We also demand the Federal government should immediately replace the Inspector General of Police with an indigene of the South West, the Director General of DSS with an indigene of South East, and the National Security Adviser with an indigene of South- South.

“The Speaker, House of Representatives should voluntarily resign and hand over to an indigene of the South-South.”
------------------------------------------------

If appointments were made to show our diversity...don't you think people will have sense of belong and there will be less agitiation? Now tell how Kanu caused this...?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausas Cry Beg Igbos To Come Back VIDEO by KwoiZabo(m): 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
I am Igbo and I was born in Kaduna and I now live in Lagos.
Ist - The sit-at-home order was not obeyed because of Nnamdi Kanu it was successful because its a commemoration of 50 years of the Biafra declaration just as Yorubas remember June 12. Its just a coincidence to have happened now that Nnamdi Kanu is at the spot light. Nnamdi Kanu is a charlatan that should at best be ignored or be arrested and imprisoned for defamation of Character 'cos he has insulted so many people including the yoruba race and Buhari.
2nd - Over 60% of Igbos don't live in the S-East so even if a referendum is conducted today, it will fail 'cos the Majority is silent.
3rd - Though we know the North is somewhat pulling us back, the advantages of being together far outweighs being separate so as Igbos what we should be clamoring for is good governance, a corrupt free and an Egalitarian society.
4th - We claim we are being Marginalized by the North - Yes. The North is intellectually backwards so they use Politics/population to try to make up, which other tribes interprets as marginalization. I am not saying it should continue but it can be managed. Northerners are the most sincere and most accommodating tribe in the country (though religion makes them misbehave at-times and they may not value life as other tribes).
5th - To Arewa youths making noise, the middle belt have said it/and I know that they will stand with the Igbos (south), it will not be like 1967 and believe you me Abuja and even that Arewa house in Kaduna that that announcement was made from will fall to the Middle belt. So Arewa Youths should know that a lot of water has gone under the bridge.
IPOB,MASSOB and whatever youth clamoring for Biafra should use their tongue to count their teeth.
I am Igbo and I am a Nigerian.

6 Likes

Re: Hausas Cry Beg Igbos To Come Back VIDEO by APCsupporter: 1:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
there are many nice and innocent Igbos in the North and to be honest, the average man has no reason to hate them but the kind of insults that come from ipob is enough to make someone lose his patience. I hope ipob has made plans to give them jobs now since that is what they want

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausas Cry Beg Igbos To Come Back VIDEO by Cooly100: 1:47pm On Jun 10, 2017
APCsupporter:
there are many nice and innocent Igbos in the North and to be honest, the average man has no reason to hate them but the kind of insults that come from ipob is enough to make someone lose his patience. I hope ipob has made plans to give them jobs now since that is what they want

STALE

10 Likes

Re: Hausas Cry Beg Igbos To Come Back VIDEO by Neatboy(m): 1:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
I can see panic in Shetima's face. You should learn not to bite more than what you can chew. But the simple truth is that there will never be a Nigeria anymore the moment the Igbos leave the Federation. Who wanna stay with the North? The Yorubas or Ijaws? Or the Jos people or Benue people that they are annihilating daily? In fact, this would have been a golden opportunity for Boko Haram and ISIS to swiftly take over the North. It is the strength of Nigeria's diversity that has made Nigeria indomitable.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausas Cry Beg Igbos To Come Back VIDEO by APCsupporter: 1:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
Cooly100:

Mumufied..Kanu didn't cause anything. The evil central government caused it...See this as requested by the Niger Delta group...

“..We also demand the Federal government should immediately replace the Inspector General of Police with an indigene of the South West, the Director General of DSS with an indigene of South East, and the National Security Adviser with an indigene of South- South.

“The Speaker, House of Representatives should voluntarily resign and hand over to an indigene of the South-South.”

If appointments were made to show our diversity...don't you think people will have sense of belong and there will be less agitiation? Now tell how Kanu caused this...?

but this is has been happening since the time of independence na. I remember a time when Yoruba elders went to Jonathan to discuss the issue of marginalisation. many of the people that are crying today mocked the Yoruba including someone here called Afam4eva
Re: Hausas Cry Beg Igbos To Come Back VIDEO by APCsupporter: 1:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
Cooly100:

STALE
and who are you?

1 Like

Re: Hausas Cry Beg Igbos To Come Back VIDEO by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 10, 2017
Cooly100:

No speaker should what? Next time put all your eggs because of hatred for northern Muslim.

Had it been u voted some APC members in senate u would have get something.

1 Like

Re: Hausas Cry Beg Igbos To Come Back VIDEO by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
KwoiZabo:
Ist - The sit-at-home order was not obeyed because of Nnamdi Kanu it was successful because its a commemoration of 50 years of the Biafra declaration just as Yorubas remember June 12. its just a coincidence to have happened now that Nnamdi Kanu is at the spot light. Nnamdi Kanu is a charlatan that should be at best be ignored or be arrested and imprisoned for defamation of Character 'cos he has insulted so many people including Buhari.
2nd - Over 60% of Igbos don't live in the S-East so even if a referendum is conducted today, it will fail 'cos the Majority is silent.
3rd - though we know the North is somewhat pulling us back, the advantages of being together far outweighs being seperate so as igbos what we should be clamoring for is good governance, a corrupt free and an Egalitarian society
4th - We claim we are being Marginalized by the North - Yes. but all I can say about this is that Northerners are the most sincere and most accomodating tribe in the country (though religion makes them misbehave most times). The North is intellectually backwards so they use Politics/population to try to make up, which other tribes interprete as marginalization. i did not say it should continue but i can be managed.
5th - To Arewa youths making noise, the middle belt have said it/and i know will stand with Igbos, it will not be like 1967 and believe you me Abuja and even that Arewa house in Kaduna that that announcement was made from will for to the Middle belt. So Arewa Youths should know that a lot of water has gone under the bridge.
IPOB,MASSOB and whatever youth clamoring for Biafra should use their tongue to count their teeth.
i am Igbo and i am a Nigerian.

Uhmm quite interesting coming from an igbo. Na the poor and illiterate dey clamor for biafra, because no sensible person with investments all over the country would want to leave them behind and return home empty handed.
After war biafrans was supposed to focus on developing thier region so they can easily return home now.
Re: Hausas Cry Beg Igbos To Come Back VIDEO by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 10, 2017
APCsupporter:

You made strong point

2 Likes

Re: Hausas Cry Beg Igbos To Come Back VIDEO by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
KwoiZabo:
Ist - The sit-at-home order was not obeyed because of Nnamdi Kanu it was successful because its a commemoration of 50 years of the Biafra declaration just as Yorubas remember June 12. Its just a coincidence to have happened now that Nnamdi Kanu is at the spot light. Nnamdi Kanu is a charlatan that should be at best be ignored or be arrested and imprisoned for defamation of Character 'cos he has insulted so many people including Buhari.
3rd - Though we know the North is somewhat pulling us back, the advantages of being together far outweighs being separate so as Igbos what we should be clamoring for is good governance, a corrupt free and an Egalitarian society.
4th - We claim we are being Marginalized by the North - Yes. All I can say about this is that Northerners are the most sincere and most accommodating tribe in the country (though religion makes them misbehave at-times and they may not value life as other tribes). The North is intellectually backwards so they use Politics/population to try to make up, which other tribes interprets as marginalization. I am not saying it should continue but it can be managed.
5th - To Arewa youths making noise, the middle belt have said it/and I know that they will stand with the Igbos (south), it will not be like 1967 and believe you me Abuja and even that Arewa house in Kaduna that that announcement was made from will fall to the Middle belt. So Arewa Youths should know that a lot of water has gone under the bridge.

Kyase

1 Like

Re: Hausas Cry Beg Igbos To Come Back VIDEO by Kyase(m): 2:26pm On Jun 10, 2017
NairalandHowTo:

Kyase
And here are the real igbos i know, the igbos outside the SE thing more inteligently than those in SE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausas Cry Beg Igbos To Come Back VIDEO by cjrane: 2:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
Please don't mind the deceit from the op.

Watch the declaration and see this isn't child's play.
4:20, 5.30, 8:00. If you watch the entire video you will see the speech is more about the north's determination to secede then appropriate Igbo properties in the north.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqhYIpV0W_M

3 Likes

Re: Hausas Cry Beg Igbos To Come Back VIDEO by Cooly100: 2:35pm On Jun 10, 2017
APCsupporter:

but this is has been happening since the time of independence na. I remember a time when Yoruba elders went to Jonathan to discuss the issue of marginalisation. many of the people that are crying today mocked the Yoruba including someone here called Afam4eva

Name any government when Yorubas are not on the kitchen cabinet or are not one of the service chiefs...Where was Reubi Abati and Doyin Okupe, the corrupt Badeh and Amosu, etc...Yorubas just wanted more..Do you remember the northerners also cried of marginaliztion, even when they got two service chiefs, INEC and NSA...Compare those to today
Re: Hausas Cry Beg Igbos To Come Back VIDEO by wristbangle: 2:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
KwoiZabo:
Ist - The sit-at-home order was not obeyed because of Nnamdi Kanu it was successful because its a commemoration of 50 years of the Biafra declaration just as Yorubas remember June 12. Its just a coincidence to have happened now that Nnamdi Kanu is at the spot light. Nnamdi Kanu is a charlatan that should at best be ignored or be arrested and imprisoned for defamation of Character 'cos he has insulted so many people including the yoruba race and Buhari.
4th - We claim we are being Marginalized by the North - Yes. The North is intellectually backwards so they use Politics/population to try to make up, which other tribes interprets as marginalization. I am not saying it should continue but it can be managed. Northerners are the most sincere and most accommodating tribe in the country (though religion makes them misbehave at-times and they may not value life as other tribes).

God bless u sir

2 Likes

Re: Hausas Cry Beg Igbos To Come Back VIDEO by falcon01: 2:59pm On Jun 10, 2017
KwoiZabo:
you are 95% right ive lived in niger kaduna katsina kano and everywhere is peacfull most especially kastina the only thing that makes the nothern people misbrhave sometimes is their religion but apart from that they are good people.

By the way i speak hausa fluently so you cant tell my language.

2 Likes

Re: Hausas Cry Beg Igbos To Come Back VIDEO by Orjioorji(f): 3:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
KwoiZabo:
can you just go and eat shit please thank you.

6 Likes

Re: Hausas Cry Beg Igbos To Come Back VIDEO by Antivirus92(m): 3:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
KwoiZabo:
TRASH

4 Likes

Re: Hausas Cry Beg Igbos To Come Back VIDEO by KwoiZabo(m): 3:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
Antivirus92:
TRASH
Orjioorji:
can you just go and eat shit please thank you.
Stop being stupid. Insults don't affect me in reality let alone an anonymous forum. I need your points not this.
Re: Hausas Cry Beg Igbos To Come Back VIDEO by Antivirus92(m): 3:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
KwoiZabo:

Stop being stupid. Insults don't affect me in reality let alone an anonymous forum. I need your points not this.
I repeat...... that your comment deserve a place in the refuse bin
Re: Hausas Cry Beg Igbos To Come Back VIDEO by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
Kyase:
And here are the real igbos i know, the igbos outside the SE thing more inteligently than those in SE

Those in SE are Nmadi KANU brainwashed terrorist that lose election.
Re: Hausas Cry Beg Igbos To Come Back VIDEO by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
KwoiZabo:
[s]I am Igbo and I was born in Kaduna and I now live in Lagos.
I am Igbo and I am a Nigerian[/s].

7 Likes

Re: Hausas Cry Beg Igbos To Come Back VIDEO by ChimaAdeoye: 3:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
Another aboki claiming to be Igbo to "advise" igbo.

What is so hard in making the country a fair and equitable place for all?

Why are your nice northerners insisting on total domination of nigeria or else they will break it?

We are no longer deceived by crooks claiming to be this or that. Just do thr right thing and every region will develop peacefully at their own pace and usi g their resources
Re: Hausas Cry Beg Igbos To Come Back VIDEO by Kyase(m): 4:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
NairalandHowTo:

Those in SE are Nmadi KANU brainwashed terrorist that lose election.
very brainwashed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausas Cry Beg Igbos To Come Back VIDEO by mpianya39(m): 4:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
IpobExposed:

Whatever rock you're boat you de hear....all I know is Biafra or die trying to get it
Re: Hausas Cry Beg Igbos To Come Back VIDEO by KwoiZabo(m): 4:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
[quote author=new2020 post=57386371][/quote] My Moniker is KwoiZabo - Guinea Fowl Egg in Hausa (love it so much).
Iche na mu bu onye ofu mmanu? SMH

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra:Confusion as Ahmed Gusau, 'betrays' The North, Backs Nnamdi Kanu, / How Obasanjo Knelt To Beg Ghadaffi, Used Me To Wreck Atiku’s Presidential Ambiti / Apc Ward Congress In Rivers State Go Bloody As Ameachi & Magnus Supporters Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.