Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,353 members, 7,780,946 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:09 AM

Words To Say Before, During And After Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Words To Say Before, During And After Sex (2971 Views)

UNN Student & Lover Send Tunde Ednut A Shout Out After Sex. Tunde Reacts (Pics) / Lady Beats Man For Not Paying After Sex (See Photos) / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Words To Say Before, During And After Sex by oluwasma(f): 12:56pm On Jun 10, 2017
Women love to hear you talk during sex. This is because for women, verbal communication is key to emotional intimacy. What you tell your partner has the power to crank up her arousal, confidence and make sex amazing for the both of you. But you have to be genuine and specific when talking to her. So lets go….

Before sex:

“I love how passionately you kiss” instead of “you are a good kisser.” its important for women to know you like kissing them.

“Your hair looks great that way.” sure you can pass any compliment but focusing on something you know she’s put a lot of effort into tells her you are paying attention and that you appreciate her efforts.

“I can’t wait to be inside you.” these words tell your partner that you are fantasizing about the sensations, the heat, the moisture…exactly what it feels like inside of her.

During sex:

“I love the way you taste” instead of “you taste good” use the word “I” instead of “you”.

“You look so hot in that position.” let her know you love the view. The more comfortable she feels in her own skin and the more attractive she feels, the hotter the sex is going to be.

After sex:

“Wow” this one is perfect for when you have just collapsed on her.

“Thank you” you say it often when she gets you a gift right? Sex is the most precious gift a woman can give a man, so say thank you. Show some appreciation.

“I loved it when you…” this line lets her know what you like, and what she should do again. Just keep praising her skills after sex.

Source: https://seunsdigest./2017/06/10/words-to-say-before-during-and-after-sex/

1 Like

Re: Words To Say Before, During And After Sex by midehi2(f): 12:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
hmmm
Re: Words To Say Before, During And After Sex by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
I get time for all these stories cry

3 Likes

Re: Words To Say Before, During And After Sex by CIOSYLVA(m): 1:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
It depends ooo..

Some girls like it harsh.. baby pull over.. I want to ride u like a horse.. I will hang ur leg to the wall and screw u from behind.. and will be slapping ur nyash like a racing horse.. and I will bite ur nipples and suck u dry...

That is how to do it with some ladies

3 Likes

Re: Words To Say Before, During And After Sex by samyfreshsmooth(m): 1:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
Shuooooh for ordinary fvck wey we both wan fvck again

what if na olosho person carry undecided
Re: Words To Say Before, During And After Sex by Maxi112: 1:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
"Thank you after sex"? undecided say something else!

2 Likes

Re: Words To Say Before, During And After Sex by smardray(m): 1:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
Defend ur stupidity lemme see
Re: Words To Say Before, During And After Sex by bossvinqualad25(m): 2:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
no b Yankee we dey oooooo just leave trash 4 lawma

1 Like

Re: Words To Say Before, During And After Sex by Victornezzar: 2:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
Choi
wetin we no go see 4 romance section
Re: Words To Say Before, During And After Sex by Jerryjat(m): 2:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
Hmmmmmm... Talking while eating... Bad manner!

1 Like

Re: Words To Say Before, During And After Sex by benjsniper33: 3:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
No thank you.

That last point is crap

2 Likes

Re: Words To Say Before, During And After Sex by McBrooklyn(m): 3:37pm On Jun 10, 2017
cheesy
Re: Words To Say Before, During And After Sex by praise1705(f): 4:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
African man

man: sweetem

woman : yels dear

man: Oya positon

woman :why

man: gimme 20mins after 5

woman : maka y, Infact am not in the mood

man: Ok am going out

1 Like

Re: Words To Say Before, During And After Sex by Dicedpineapple(f): 4:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
praise1705:
African man
man: sweetem
woman : yels dear
man: Oya positon
woman :why
man: gimme 20mins after 5
woman : maka y, Infact am not in the mood
man: Ok am going out
Lol
Re: Words To Say Before, During And After Sex by Tastemoney(m): 5:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
No be only thank u...... Na thank ma undecided
Re: Words To Say Before, During And After Sex by yarimo(m): 5:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
Op here in SAUDI Arabia we don't have time for that .
Re: Words To Say Before, During And After Sex by IdeyFindWife: 6:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
oluwasma:
Women love to hear you talk during sex. Just keep praising her skills after sex.

Chai, u dis gals dey love 'romance' eh cheesy?

Shey persin wey dey pump, dey knack "Kpa, kpa,kpa,kpa" wey bed or desk sef dey halla "okon oooo, okon", shey na dia dem go dey whisper u dis Treysongs lyrics? Abi shey if i don hang ur leg dey hammer you hard wey you, sef nor know where you dey again and you been no fit shout again just dey grunt "oooo, ooo, uuughh, arhhh, na dia you go remember say i dey commend color of ur eye? Abegi!!

Anyway, U try, those yarns dey good for prelim time before the real ruff-ryde knacking start.
Re: Words To Say Before, During And After Sex by hernandson(m): 6:39pm On Jun 10, 2017
nice one OP, works for romantic ladies... not with those one that would be screaming tear it, finish it,eat it. jaw.
Re: Words To Say Before, During And After Sex by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
Before sex.... Show her some naira notes

During sex... Point ur finger 2 the naira notes.

After sex... Give her the naira notes.

That is wat Naija babes like
Re: Words To Say Before, During And After Sex by jamalnation(m): 7:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
oluwasma:
Women love to hear you talk during sex. This is because for women, verbal communication is key to emotional intimacy. What you tell your partner has the power to crank up her arousal, confidence and make sex amazing for the both of you. But you have to be genuine and specific when talking to her. So lets go….

Before sex:

“I love how passionately you kiss” instead of “you are a good kisser.” its important for women to know you like kissing them.

“Your hair looks great that way.” sure you can pass any compliment but focusing on something you know she’s put a lot of effort into tells her you are paying attention and that you appreciate her efforts.

“I can’t wait to be inside you.” these words tell your partner that you are fantasizing about the sensations, the heat, the moisture…exactly what it feels like inside of her.

During sex:

“I love the way you taste” instead of “you taste good” use the word “I” instead of “you”.

“You look so hot in that position.” let her know you love the view. The more comfortable she feels in her own skin and the more attractive she feels, the hotter the sex is going to be.

After sex:

“Wow” this one is perfect for when you have just collapsed on her.

“Thank you” you say it often when she gets you a gift right? Sex is the most precious gift a woman can give a man, so say thank you. Show some appreciation.

“I loved it when you…” this line lets her know what you like, and what she should do again. Just keep praising her skills after sex.

Source: https://seunsdigest./2017/06/10/words-to-say-before-during-and-after-sex/

lubbish

(1) (Reply)

So Men What Do You People Really Want? / Chai!!! Meet Lerato Theletsanza, South African Slay Queen With An Alluring Body / Its Two Weeks To Our Wedding And I Caught Him In Bed With My Younger sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.