Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,012 members, 7,799,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In (30006 Views)

'I Got A Job I'm Not Qualified For': A Testimony That Fuels Mediocrity - Man / How I Got A Job / I Just Got A Job After Going Through Trying Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 17, 2019
ifyalways:

No,I was not going to rent It, wanted to give it out freely for 3-6 months stay so the person can save to rent a place.

I have decided against it though. Bad idea, lots of creepy elements online.
grin grin.. I understand
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by dingbang(m): 4:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
Sometimes people looking for accommodation aren't always honest. cry you want to help but they take you for a fool.
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by HopeAlive16(f): 6:32pm On Feb 17, 2019
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by HopeAlive16(f): 6:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by dingbang(m): 7:36pm On Feb 17, 2019
HopeAlive16:

You are very correct, but some are honestly stranded and I know how that feels.
I think I would be helping only females.
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by HopeAlive16(f): 7:48pm On Feb 17, 2019

1 Like

Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Millcollins: 7:49pm On Feb 17, 2019
[quote author=dingbang post=75833358]I think I would be helping only females.[/quote

Will appreciate your help. Around lekki axis pls
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by dingbang(m): 7:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
HopeAlive16:

Why only females...bad experience with the guys? My dear, evil and good dwell in the hearts of "men"..male and female. Na only God dey help person. But pls when u are led to help, pls don't relent. You might just be saving someone from depression, desperation or frustration.
bad experience with guys..

1 Like

Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by dingbang(m): 7:54pm On Feb 17, 2019
[quote author=Millcollins post=75833722][/quote]I stay in ph
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by HopeAlive16(f): 7:56pm On Feb 17, 2019
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by dingbang(m): 7:58pm On Feb 17, 2019
HopeAlive16:

It is well. Pls can you help me in anyway?
alright if its in my power...
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by HopeAlive16(f): 8:11pm On Feb 17, 2019
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by dingbang(m): 9:13pm On Feb 17, 2019
HopeAlive16:

I need a self con or a room in a flat or a BQ to sublet or something in Lag mainland or Asaba, Delta state. I need this asap as a lot depends on it. Pls if you can refer me to a girl who needs a flatmate or know someone who can help me secure a place in either of these two places it'll be very much appreciated.
I stay in port Harcourt oo.. I dont know anyone who stays in both areas you mentioned.
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by GreenCap: 11:16pm On Feb 17, 2019
there will be free accomodation for 6 people in June. 3 honest males, 3 decent females

1 Like

Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by chikk(f): 12:38am On Feb 18, 2019
ifyalways:

No,I was not going to rent It, wanted to give it out freely for 3-6 months stay so the person can save to rent a place.

I have decided against it though. Bad idea, lots of creepy elements online.

Please do you have or know of anyone with or any good self contain available for rent In Ajah axis? I recently got a job here as well but I want to rent now. Agents are killing me with price embarassed embarassed
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Imoksp(m): 3:54am On Feb 18, 2019
GreenCap:
there will be free accomodation for 6 people in June. 3 honest males, 3 decent females

I am interested please.
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by profosa: 6:53am On Feb 18, 2019
please urgently need accommodation in port-harcourt prefarably around oilmill and elelenwon.my office is at obigbo
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by kaze4blues(m): 8:53am On Feb 18, 2019
I need accommodation/ shared apartment for one month around surulere, costain, orile, yaba and other nearby areas in Lagos.

I am willing to pay for the month. It is very urgent. Kindly help out.

Thank you
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Dozie404: 2:35pm On Feb 19, 2019
I have one in Ajah. You can reach me on 08079186651
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by GreenCap: 5:45pm On Feb 19, 2019
Imoksp:

I am interested please.
did you ask: where is the location? Epe (Lagos) or Abaji (Abuja)
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Imoksp(m): 5:49pm On Feb 19, 2019
GreenCap:

did you ask: where is the location? Epe (Lagos) or Abaji (Abuja)

Lol. Ok. Where is the location?
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 19, 2019
GreenCap:

I'm interested.
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by cuuutie: 1:21pm On Feb 24, 2019
Hello good people. Trust we’re all good. Could any kind-hearted person please point me towards companies in Abuja that offer accommodation to Corpers? The pay doesn’t matter.

Otherwise, is there anyone in Abuja in a flat and has a room to rent out? Please help a sis.
Thank you.
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by olaide1260(f): 2:22pm On Feb 24, 2019
Am in need of a place to stay around lekki, Ajah or around VI axis. Just got a job at Ajah and I need a place to b waking n sleeping.. I would b so grateful if there is any lady here in need of Roommate. Very urgent please, thanks. U can get me on 07064396499
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by EsteemedB(f): 6:48pm On Feb 24, 2019
GEKE:
If you need accommodation within ajah sangotedo even lekki......holla 07034247614

Nice. I hope I will be able to message you someday...
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by EsteemedB(f): 6:50pm On Feb 24, 2019
olaide1260:
Am in need of a place to stay around lekki, Ajah or around VI axis. Just got a job at Ajah and I need a place to b waking n sleeping.. I would b so grateful if there is any lady here in need of Roommate. Very urgent please, thanks. U can get me on 07064396499

I pray you get one soon. Congrats. God remember me too o.
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by EsteemedB(f): 6:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
Lynette2cute:

I'm interested.

Please where is the location?
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by EsteemedB(f): 6:53pm On Feb 24, 2019
GreenCap:

Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by olaide1260(f): 8:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
EsteemedB:

I pray you get one soon. Congrats. God remember me too o.
Amen to ur prayer. Thanks
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Egwuleke(m): 4:04am On Feb 25, 2019
Hi fellow nairalanders, i just finished nysc last yr and i wish to relocate to lagos in search of greener pasture. Recently i got an offer from a company at lekki and i would be moving to lagos this weekend but i don't really have anywhere to stay. I really need assistance from those living around lekki, ajah and environs who can squat me for a little time until am buoyant enough to get my own apartment. Meanwhile i don't mind paying for this based on our agreement.
Pls help a brother finding his feet. U can contact me on 08148120301.
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by GreenCap: 8:31am On Feb 25, 2019
Lynette2cute:

I'm interested.
until then
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by GreenCap: 8:35am On Feb 25, 2019
EsteemedB:

far island

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Submitting CV Manually: How To Prepare & Package Your File / UBA Graduate Management Accelerated Programme (GMAP) 2023 / What No Employer Will Tell You. I Learned This The Hard Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.