Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Common Sense Advice For Jobless Nigerian Youths - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Common Sense Advice For Jobless Nigerian Youths (537 Views)

5 Mentalities Nigerian Youths Must Drop To Succeed - Experts.ng / My Bank Account Balance, Where Is Hope For Jobless Graduates Like Me? / Agony Of A Jobless Nigerian Graduate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Common Sense Advice For Jobless Nigerian Youths by Helenbims(m): 3:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
My Words to the Nigerian Youths:
My brothers and sisters, if Nobody has ever told your a truth, I volunteer to tell you one today. You must get to know this fact; with the daily occurrences across the globe, There can't be peace in the world again except in Heaven. Also, No country can have a "Better" government again except the government of God. Receive common sense today and cease to continue living in the fools paradise. If you are over 28 or 30 and you're still waiting for a family to help you or a government to give you job, I tell you, you don't have a future. Don't be surprised if at all you survive to the future, your children may likely stone you for not planning their future before bringing them forth to life. Stop being a fool by waiting for that brother, sister, uncle, aunts or relatives before you make your life or thinking it's until when you travel abroad before you can make it.What if your success lies here in your country? It's funny when youths think of travelling abroad or making it in Nigeria in this 21st century with what I term "Paper Qualifications". No wonder they later results to social vices to make ends meet. I will advice you today, go out there, learn a skill or a trade aside your so-called qualifications. Remember, Heaven helps those who helped themselves. You don't need a million to start a venture if you're yet to be employed or even under employed. A profitable venture doesn't start with money but with ideas. Think of what you have passion doing and start from that place where you're sitting. I have learned this hard lesson in about 35 Years of my existence and I wish you learn from it. It may be sad to know that Labour market don't need old people again but young chaps lesser than 26 and if you're more than this, your fate depends on you or God.
Finally, it has been established that if God tarries, our oil reserve which serves as the main source of Nigeria income may dry off in the next 100 years, which means we need to start planning in the alternatives now. I will suggest to you, start a venture, go into Agric-Business and start small, because that's the Best alternative now, and where the "Cool Money" lies in Nigeria.
Thanks.
Ojogbon Abimbola Omoseebi writes from Helenbims Rabbits Farm, Akure, Ondo state .
https://m.facebook.com/Helenbimsrabbitsfarm/

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News - Scores Trapped As London High Rise Appartment Is On Fire. / Open Heavens Daily Devotional Tuesday June 20, 2017 – Evangelism: Be More Proact / Please My Fellow Nairalanders, I Want You People To Help Me Reach My Bank Target

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.