Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,810 members, 7,806,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread (88204 Views)

Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey / 2019 Hallelujah Challenge Set To Start On 4th Of February On Instagram Live / Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge Featured On CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
MzLarem:
Present ma, this one that mum has even joined me, she no go let person sleep cheesy

Hahahaha grin grin grin

I'm so glad she did, much love to Momma kiss kiss kiss

Those kisses are for her not you, don't even think of stealing them... Iyamm watching you with my pankere undecided

Jigba and Juhann, I trust you people jawe. wink kiss

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 17, 2017
Aderola15:

Hahahaha grin grin grin

I'm so glad she did, much love to Momma kiss kiss kiss

Those kisses are for her not you, don't even think of stealing them... Iyamm watching you with my pankere undecided

Jigba and Juhann, I trust you people jawe. wink kiss
Lol...I will send them to her. Moreover I've being faithful too na smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by makydebbie(f): 8:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
Aderola15:

Sleepyhead tongue

The devil izza liar. Ain't no one sleeping or getting tired tonight... Lemme goan start writing the monikers, I wee mention every one present here grin cheesy

If I don't do it for God, who will? cool

Makydebbie
Juhann
Mzlarem
Jigba
Queenbeee

Where you guys @? I see ya Vickyrotex maami, keep the fire burning. God bless you real good. kiss
Madam I gallant oo. Even my sister in law has joined me cheesy. Juhann I'm here.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Gosj01(m): 8:46pm On Jun 17, 2017
Aderola15:

Berra, cos I get pankere of every size. tongue

shocked Lol....you made me laugh so hard...grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by DebbyChris(f): 9:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
It's here bonetalk
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Allansmith: 10:57pm On Jun 17, 2017
judette:
Good evening, how do i get to watch d live stream on facebook? I've tried going through his official page but cant find anything. pls help.

Once its 12.02,Just log on your facebook and in the search column just type in Nathaniel Bassey live stream...it would open options where you see live,just click and you are good to go...Started last night,I bet to continue tonight as well...Its my turn to testify...
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by stevedeey(m): 11:09pm On Jun 17, 2017
wurabecca:
thank you sir steve
welcome madam
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by judette(f): 11:23pm On Jun 17, 2017
Allansmith:

Once its 12.02,Just log on your facebook and in the search column just type in Nathaniel Bassey live stream...it would open options where you see live,just click and you are good to go...Started last night,I bet to continue tonight as well...Its my turn to testify...
Thanks a lot.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 17, 2017
Gbagaun! Gbagaun!! Gbagaun!!! grin cheesy cheesy

Worshippers of the most high God, are you still sleeping? shocked

Gerrup, gerrup, gerrup oooo...

Berra signify if you're awake before I come with my pankere angry

Makydebbie, Vickyrotex, Mzlarem, Jigba, Juhann, Ferdyboss, Photoshoot, Tahrah, Queenbeee, Queenqunta, Toyocee, Redbeauty, Optional1, Damoskiy, Boomboost, Pweetychyka, Iomoge2, Rofemiguwa, Ratioxyz, Hautereel, Agbgift, Armourdive, Fpeter, Lsofdk, Emusmithy, Crieff, Kristen12, Priceless200, Ayomibare, Occool, Sealshakers, Judette, KingsleyTMTTM, Crystalsaint, Sleekhoyeen, Avalontony, Onnasucs1, Sexyjuly, Omoluabi16, Slimmestify, Cerowo, Eniholar, Drmuchin, Chukwudozzie, Chyoski21, Bae26, Praizt, Yuneehk, Lordkylie, Nickibeauty, Stevedeey, Cassie75, Lovethchioma, MumTT, Siegfried99, Lionhearted, Abbynhummy, Adortem, Jerryojozy, Liftedhands, Holatimmy, Virtual account, Remsonik, Gabsonal, Amtalkin, Tabithababy, Judedwriter, Udysweet, Ibolomo, Bettylad, Philamadeus, Eaglefx, Statsocial, Gosjo1, Sammydirectly, Luvethsam, Yehmy, LifeisGuhd, Atk4joy, Oshe11, Elegantslayer, Arondizuogu, Kally90, Garrirevenge, Omolorlarh, Hardeybaryor, Benitwater, Wurabeeca, Odunharry, Mayoor15, Babaressy, Poshij, Siegfried, Dainikel, Chenor, Bobestman, Omoluabi16, Robosky06, Olafimix, Yehmy, Allansmith, Sotadegrt, Lawflec, Ewaoluwao, Temi4fash, Bobostykan, Legends mother, Queenfav, Dalaw22, Jerrojozy, Nymbols1 and Debbiechris. Yipeeeeeeee, I did it. cheesy cheesy tongue

Herod's hand put Peter in prison but a mightier hand, a hand that fixes the impossible, a hand that rewrites stories, a hand that rebuilds, a hand that opens and no one dares lock, a hand that belongs to the greatest physician, a hand that pulls out from cage without opening it, a hand that is forever ready to take you when you stray, a hand that deserves all of our praises and worships pulled him out!!! Let somebody shout halleluyahhhh!!! kiss kiss

Receive our praise, oh Lord
Glory and honour, we bring unto you
Receive our praise, oh Lord... *Oya, where you dancing shoes shildren*tongue

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 11:55pm On Jun 17, 2017
Aderola15:

Makydebbie, Vickyrotex, Mzlarem, Jigba, Juhann, Ferdyboss, Photoshoot, Tahrah, Queenbeee, Queenqunta, Toyocee, Redbeauty, Optional1, Damoskiy, Boomboost, Pweetychyka, Iomoge2, Rofemiguwa, Ratioxyz, Hautereel, Agbgift, Armourdive, Fpeter, Lsofdk, Emusmithy, Crieff, Kristen12, Priceless200, Ayomibare, Occool, Sealshakers, Judette, KingsleyTMTTM, Crystalsaint, Sleekhoyeen, Avalontony, Onnasucs1, Sexyjuly, Omoluabi16, Slimmestify, Cerowo, Eniholar, Drmuchin, Chukwudozzie, Chyoski21, Bae26, Praizt, Yuneehk, Lordkylie, Nickibeauty, Stevedeey, Cassie75, Lovethchioma, MumTT, Siegfried99, Lionhearted, Abbynhummy, Adortem, Jerryojozy, Liftedhands, Holatimmy, Virtual account, Remsonik, Gabsonal, Amtalkin, Tabithababy, Judedwriter, Udysweet, Ibolomo, Bettylad, Philamadeus, Eaglefx, Statsocial, Gosjo1, Sammydirectly, Luvethsam, Yehmy, LifeisGuhd, Atk4joy, Oshe11, Elegantslayer, Arondizuogu, Kally90, Garrirevenge, Omolorlarh, Hardeybaryor, Benitwater, Wurabeeca, Odunharry, Mayoor15, Babaressy, Poshij, Siegfried, Dainikel, Chenor, Bobestman, Omoluabi16, Robosky06, Olafimix, Yehmy, Allansmith, Sotadegrt, Lawflec, Ewaoluwao, Temi4fash, Bobostykan, Legends mother, Queenfav, Dalaw22, Jerrojozy, Nymbols1 and Debbiechris. Yipeeeeeeee, I did it. cheesy cheesy tongue

Herod's hand put Peter in prison but a mightier hand, a hand that fixes the impossible, a hand that rewrites stories, a hand that rebuilds, a hand that opens and no one dares lock, a hand that belongs to the greatest physician, a hand that pulls out from cage without opening it, a hand that is forever ready to take you when you stray, a hand that deserves all of our praises and worships pulled him out!!! Let somebody shout halleluyahhhh!!! kiss kiss

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Halleluyahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

I'm here Ma!!!! grin grin grin *Hands up*
Chai see my fellow worshipers. Aderola15, you did a great job. Oshegan!!!! kiss kiss kiss

Bet, most people wont get this mention cry cry I dint get it as well. Just saw it by opening the thread.

I think its because there are lots of people mentioned, and NL doesnt notify people when there are multiple mentions.
May the Spirit of Truth remind them!!!

LERRUUZZZ GO PEOPLE!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Dainikel(m): 12:00am On Jun 18, 2017
Aderola15:

Sleeping ke?...dusting my dancing shoes & getting ready to enter into the presence of the Lord. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 12:00am On Jun 18, 2017
Halleluyah!!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Gosj01(m): 12:05am On Jun 18, 2017
1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by DaLaw22(m): 1:03am On Jun 18, 2017
God is the greatest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by bobostykah(m): 1:04am On Jun 18, 2017
Todays broadcast was awesome..... Who did it? JESUS! OH! MY! GOD! WOW!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by photoshoot(m): 1:15am On Jun 18, 2017
So I made sure to join the live feed on IG tonight rather than how I used to... And it was refreshingly wonderful!! Glory to God...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by makydebbie(f): 1:15am On Jun 18, 2017
Aderola15:

I just finished praising my Maker. And mehn e dey totori me for body. tongue cheesy

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 1:17am On Jun 18, 2017
Such an Awesome time in God's presence again!
In His Presence there is fullness of Joy. And at His right Hand are pleasures forever more.
Such a refreshing time in His Presence. It is great to know that God is using Pastor Nath, to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ this season.

Like he said while closing: "God is more interested in the salvation of our soul, than Financial breakthrough or healing" I pray that we all get to that point in our Faith, where all that matters, is our walk with God!

Have a Blessed night everyone! smiley smiley

Just to share
Matthew 6:30-33 The Message

"30-33 “If God gives such attention to the appearance of wildflowers—most of which are never even seen—don’t you think he’ll attend to you, take pride in you, do his best for you? What I’m trying to do here is to get you to relax, to not be so preoccupied with getting, so you can respond to God’s giving. People who don’t know God and the way he works fuss over these things, but you know both God and how he works. Steep your life in God-reality, God-initiative, God-provisions. Don’t worry about missing out. You’ll find all your everyday human concerns will be met."

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Nobody: 1:17am On Jun 18, 2017
As we've praised God tonight, our mouth shall forever be full of his praises and we will know joy all the days of our lives.

Olowogbogboro has done it again. Aiku Aisha Aidibaje oba mi to lo korin kese,you are worthy of our praise.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 1:20am On Jun 18, 2017
So when he said we should dance for few more minutes.

I danced to this song cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaMBh-vQiT4

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by HIScraziness(m): 1:21am On Jun 18, 2017
thought the hallelujah challenge was all boring until this night, mehn, wow!!! God is indeed wonderful!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by photoshoot(m): 1:28am On Jun 18, 2017
VickyRotex:

Haha, iyanu a de wa gbogbo wa kan no oruko Jesu, gbogbo wa ati idile wa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by photoshoot(m): 1:29am On Jun 18, 2017
HIScraziness:
thought the hallelujah challenge was all boring until this night, mehn, wow!!! God is indeed wonderful!

Boring ke?

You have praised the most high tonight, watch him perform the unexpected in your life.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Dainikel(m): 1:43am On Jun 18, 2017
MzLarem:
As we've praised God tonight, our mouth shall forever be full of his praises and we will know joy all the days of our lives.

Olowogbogboro has done it again. Aiku Aisha Aidibaje oba mi to lo korin kese,you are worthy of our praise.
Amen o! May his praise never depart from our lips

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 1:45am On Jun 18, 2017
photoshoot:

Haha, iyanu a de wa gbogbo wa kan no oruko Jesu, gbogbo wa ati idile wa

Amin Jesu!!! cool smiley
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Dainikel(m): 1:48am On Jun 18, 2017
VickyRotex:

Awesome!!!
Did you connect live to the H.Challenge via Facebook?...cos I didn't see the live link on Insta

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Divine17: 1:49am On Jun 18, 2017
Almost missed tonight cos of sleep but I thank God,I joined though a bit late. Glory to Him for the great work He us doing in our lives.
The dance praise no be here ooo, our God is good.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 1:55am On Jun 18, 2017
Dainikel:

Awesome!!!
Did you connect live to the H.Challenge via Facebook?...cos I didn't see the live link on Insta

Yes, I connected via Facebook.

He was also live on Instagram. I'm not on Instagram, but I believe Photoshoot can help out with how to connect.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Dainikel(m): 2:07am On Jun 18, 2017
VickyRotex:

Yes, I connected via Facebook.

He was also live on Instagram. I'm not on Instagram, but I believe Photoshoot can help out with how to connect.
I guess i'll connect via FB for the nxt. Thanx much!
God bless you, Aderola15 & Photoshoot for exposing this to evry1 on this thread

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 2:09am On Jun 18, 2017
Dainikel:

I guess i'll connect via FB for the nxt. Thanx much!
God bless you, Aderola15 & Photoshoot for exposing this to evry1 on this thread

We Bless God Bro! God Bless you too! All thanks to Him for making us all partakers of His divine nature and inheritance!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by MrCork: 9:55am On Jun 18, 2017
MzLarem:

..but y cant u mate wit a brother from London...don't u like Moiney? .. pounds Stalin? undecided
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by drmuchin: 10:32am On Jun 18, 2017
Vickyrotex there is no better Language to praise God than the yoruba. Wish i could be fluent in it.

VickyRotex:

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (26) (Reply)

Breaking Spiritual Marriages, Spirit Husband And Wife, Sex in the dream. / 200 Pastors Resign From Oyedepo's Winners Chapel / Shop Owned By Pastor Adeboye's Son Where A Pair Of Shoe Is Sold $4000 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.