Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,688 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS - Health (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS (100498 Views)

How To Use Bitter Leaf To Clear Pimples, Acne And Blackheads In Five(5) Days / One Thing I Did To Clear My Severe Pimples( Pics& Video) / Am Suffering From Stubborn Reoccurring Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by ibori1(m): 11:48pm On May 06, 2018
ur own dey learn compared to mine

u never even spend money

u know were I waka reach base on Di's pimples

some pipo say bcus I no dey kpanke well well nai make

anyhow advice na me get from pipo BT no cure dt was 2007 den I was working and I av money to spend

but wen I got admitted into high institution 2011 no money like before, so I start using one brand of soap and cream

dat was d end

wen pipo c my face bow dey all begin to wonder and ask me wat am using

just try it for 3months and thank me

used lux soap and if u r light use caro tune or wit cream and c d wonders don't for get to tell me ur testimony

also pray as well

don't use any oda thing in addition to wat I told u oooooo

.shallon

1 Like

Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by Lawrittanneka68(f): 5:00pm On May 08, 2018
Militude:
Oboy the pimples no be here oh

I have been suffering from this skin disease from the past 5 years now I have tried all kinds of skin Care product but seems not to work.

I even tried using bleaching cream but oboy skin no gree turn yellow ohhh.

So please if you have any good skin Care product you can comment below.

I have sleepless nights because of this. It itches me so badly. Note I don't pluck it.

Please help me
If you can afford the money use these products from Swissgarde,It will clear everything within two weeks and they will never regenerate,Marina Spa,Defender,Tea Tree soap and Tea Vanishing cream,if you are interested contact or WhatsAp this number: 08038220168

Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by knowhowk: 11:02pm On May 08, 2018
Militude:

I have been suffering from this skin disease from the past 5 years now I have tried all kinds of skin Care product but seems not to work.

I have sleepless nights because of this. It itches me so badly. Note I don't pluck it.

Please help me
. Try Safi Blood Detox. you can get it in the Pharmacy
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by mekadon: 9:03am On May 24, 2018
Epiderm Tripple Action Cream is actually a very good cream, I used it to treat some stubborn rashes that appeared on my arms and it worked quite fast, I heard Skineal is also good, but when I tried it didn't do it for me but the only issue there is that one has to be very careful of the fakes, i was trying to compare price in two stores, and i realized the Epiderm looked different in both stores . Original currently has a pen inside(probably a promo), the logo is engraved in such a way you can really feel it and the Creme is written in french and English. So be careful guys.

Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by DrinkWater10: 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2018
lwise:
Mine was worse than this. Enough of applying chemicals to your face. Let's chat one on one and let me tell you the secret. I'm damn serious, free of charge.
Please is this offer still on?
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by DrinkWater10: 12:48am On Sep 27, 2018
teee2:
I hope the op doesn't get disappointed if the over hyped neo-medrol doesn't work.. bought it thrice despite the price.. it didn't work shii..
the pimples I had was as bad as this if not worse.. I used almost all what was prescribed here..

funny enough.. what worked is cheap. I used Ori mixed with tetracycline and one other black stuff I bought from a local herb seller (elewe omo).. it cleared everything including spots.. just forget all these chemicals and go natural.
I thought tetracycline was an oral medication, how did you use it in combination with ori and Eleweomo?
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by Lawrittanneka68(f): 8:15am On Sep 27, 2018
Militude:

Please help me
Use these products,defender,marina sap and skin hair &Nail,if interested whatsap or contact this number: 08038220168

Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by DrinkWater10: 6:49pm On Oct 29, 2018
mcevans1:
OP, are you available to chat in private? Don't apply anything on your face just yet. I've seen something similar to yours and trust me, applying any chemical/cream on your face won't produce any lasting solution. There are certain things you need to do about yourself like some members pointed out. I'm available to help. Quote me if your interested.
still available?
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by mcevans1(m): 8:07pm On Oct 29, 2018
DrinkWater10:

still available?

Yes
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by DrinkWater10: 1:50am On Dec 30, 2018
lady25:
I used dusting powder when i had it. The one in white tin. I just simply wash my face withild soap and apply dusting powder . It made the pimples dry out
Hi. Please how much does it go for?
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by lady25(f): 2:33pm On Dec 30, 2018
DrinkWater10:

Hi. Please how much does it go for?
I can't really say o. But u can go to any cosmetics shop and ask for dusting powder.it can't be more than 500naira
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by fejeerow(f): 9:08pm On Mar 25, 2019
Hi op,how did it go? Where you successfully treated?

There are different reasons for the appearance of acne. Stop applying this and that on your skin and then end up thinning out your skin... I can see you already have lot of large pores and acne scars.

Do a hormonal test to see if your hormones are balanced, also make sure you have cleanser your system in case the acne is a result of build up inside the body that is over working the liver. Also you want to check mate your skin’s hydration level.
Your skin is likely to be oily and continue to produce more oil if your skin is dehydrated. The skin will want to produce more oil to balance up moisture in the skin. When more oil is produced, the acne bacteria feeds off it and occupies the pores attracting diets and more oil. Your body will send out white blood cells to fight the bacteria but when you let production of excess oil, the bacteria will have enough nutrients and will over power the white blood cells and defeat them. That is why you have that white pus. When the tip is exposed to air, it turns black (blackhead).
Cystic acne like yours requires medical attention. See a doctor so they can identify the main cause of the acne.
Don’t only consider treating the symptoms but find the main cause of the problem.
Our bodies are all the different, because a product works on me A doesn’t means it will work for be. Mr A’s acne might be caused by problem x but Mar B’s acne can be caused by problem y.

Go and get examined
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by Laserman: 12:05am On Mar 26, 2019
Get intouch with 4 Sides Laser Services on 08171077081.

Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by Ysakaws1: 7:32pm On Apr 24, 2019
AdeMavrodi:
My Cousin suffered worse till he went to the Hospital. A teaching hospital. A dermatologist just prescribed some drugs. They where much. He was to use almost 12daily for 2weeks b4 the drugs were reduced to 2daily for another 4weeks. At that clinic I saw Pimples giant than yours. Scary! Forget all these creams u need the drugs. High dose to kill those stuffs. All the cream is just palliative. My cousin is free now. Fresh boy. U need the drugs. High dose
Abeg which hospital precisely?
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by kem12jez: 6:00pm On May 30, 2019
Militude:

Please help me
you can use salycilic acid and niacinimide serum from the ordinary it cheap and effective call 08039531094 or whatsapp 0705 749 8383

Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by Baelaila: 12:34am On Aug 07, 2019
lwise:
Mine was worse than this.
Enough of applying chemicals to your face.
Let's chat one on one and let me tell you the secret.
I'm damn serious, free of charge.

I need the secret too
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by amlevyechi123(m): 3:51am On Aug 07, 2019
Chat me up and all these will be a testimony to you.
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by amlevyechi123(m): 4:00am On Aug 07, 2019
Chat me up and all these will be a testimony to you. +2348169703646 on whatsapp.
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by ajasay3030(m): 11:15pm On Mar 09, 2020
It is painful going around with those small balls. If fact, it reduces one's self-esteem. I can relate to this very well. Check my signature for a link to how you can treat your pimples/acne naturally at home.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by ajasay3030(m): 11:22pm On Mar 09, 2020
It is painful going around with those small balls. If fact, it reduces one's self-esteem. I can relate to this very well. Check my signature for a link to how you can treat your pimples/acne naturally at home.
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by Happie1554: 10:24am On Jun 08, 2020
If you still have this issue, I've dealt with mine and could help out.
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by Agozie48: 1:49pm On Jun 11, 2020
Happie1554:
If you still have this issue, I've dealt with mine and could help out.

Howq did you deal with yours
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2020
I had worse pimples. What cured mine was washing my face morning and night with a mild soap like lux and using fruit of the earth aloe vera, i mix it with some bleaching creams because it can turn you very dark but mine was due to hormonal problems, doctors also prescribed some drugs and helped together with that
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by tck2000(m): 10:28am On Jul 16, 2020
ramdris:
Dear Op, please do all of the above ....and least I forgot, please put "Graphic" next tym...
lol
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by SirdimayG(m): 9:51pm On Jul 16, 2020
Militude:

Please help me

Your face Don clear so?
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by Akatta(m): 10:42pm On Jul 16, 2020
Ugcare stem cell supplement will clear it within four(4)days permanently. You will buy @ company price after using it and seeing desired results u will now appreciate me with any amount. The product is formulated in Japan by Ugreat Intl ltd.

Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by Akatta(m): 10:47pm On Jul 16, 2020
It's a chronic skin diseases and it didn't originate in the body but rather it is in the cells,so u need a stem cell supplement to treat it permanently. That's why I recommended Ugcare stem cell supplement. It's is 99.9% guaranteed.
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by ariklawani(f): 8:59am On Jul 17, 2020
This is in your blood, you need cleansing medically..
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by tobby20: 10:07am On Jul 17, 2020
MurderForFree:
I recommend toothpaste

Just try toothpaste and your life will never remain the same
Which toothpaste
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by tobby20: 10:09am On Jul 17, 2020
Shit you made me vomit the buns I was eating
Damn
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by SALLYBERRY01(m): 1:22am On Dec 03, 2021

Yea ...that was what was re ommendes for me but 5% not the regular 10% and then retain - a with an antibiotic for just 3 days..... My enemies were too shocked when my face cleared ...lol
What was the name of the brand you got

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

12 Health Uses Of Aidan Fruits: Tetrapleura Tetraptera (photos) / Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) / Does Anyone Know Of Any Herbs Mixture To Help A Man Last Longer +18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.