Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS (100454 Views)

How To Use Bitter Leaf To Clear Pimples, Acne And Blackheads In Five(5) Days / One Thing I Did To Clear My Severe Pimples( Pics& Video) / Am Suffering From Stubborn Reoccurring Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by Sterope(f): 8:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
Go and see a doctor. You may be prescribed some skin products and/or drugs.

Do not use funbact A and its ilks. Some are steroids, some are acid. Which means that if they clear your skin, they may expose your skin to something much worse than acne.

You should go through this link

http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/acne/acne-vulgaris-treatment-overview

Militude:
Oboy the pimples no be here oh

I have been suffering from this skin disease from the past 5 years now I have tried all kinds of skin Care product but seems not to work.

I even tried using bleaching cream but oboy skin no gree turn yellow ohhh.

So please if you have any good skin Care product you can comment below.

I have sleepless nights because of this. It itches me so badly. Note I don't pluck it.

Please help me
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by AdeMavrodi: 8:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
Let me help you with the herbal solution
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by xtervaganza(m): 8:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
It's because you're still young. It's part of your puberty stage.

I used to have pimples like these when i was much younger in my early and teenage years but it's gone now

1 Like

Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by escapefromusa(f): 8:05pm On Jun 10, 2017
phoenixthefirst:
OP, I copied this comment from someone here and I checked the recommended drug and I discovered that it is a real acne drug. You can check it on Google yourself to be sure it is a real acne drug. This is the comment:

Wash ur face every one hour,to reduce the oil
Apply NEOMEDROL after each wash
Antibiotics will also hep
Believe me after 4 days it will clear
If it doesn't clear,I will change my surname

Neomedrol and antibiotics wont work ( I used everything under the sun). From clebestasol to benzoyl peroxide to all antibiotic variants , got some from the states too, nothing worked.

Only Funbact worked, instantly. I still use it till this day.
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by yollychika(f): 8:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
Go hospital cos u need injections.. Worked for ma sis.
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by Malawian(m): 8:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
OP, dey rub your urine ontop am. grin grin
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by lwise(m): 8:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
Mine was worse than this.
Enough of applying chemicals to your face.
Let's chat one on one and let me tell you the secret.
I'm damn serious, free of charge.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by Tinynita(f): 8:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
try erythromycin, tetracycline or doxycycline.... use spa salt(especially d one wit lemon... it works wonders...use twice daily wen u wanna bath)...then get a good facial cleanser(i use baby face).... nd also applevet (use it as facial cream) or u try aloe Vera or honey in place of d spa salt....use warm water for ur face... get a face towel... avoid using sponge on ur face,use d face towel instead.... try to change ur pillow case most especially every 2-3 days....try dudu osun as ur facial soap
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by spoilerx: 8:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
Militude:

I have been suffering from this skin disease from the past 5 years now I have tried all kinds of skin Care product but seems not to work.

I have sleepless nights because of this. It itches me so badly. Note I don't pluck it.

Please help me

do you use shaving stick?
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by Archie30: 8:08pm On Jun 10, 2017
Looks like a case of allergy. Please go and see your GP first.
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by Stevengerd(m): 8:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
Stop Wasting Money On Cream. Just Buy Blood Tonic ( Tablet) Ferrous Sulphate. U Will Be Free!
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by Stanleyville(m): 8:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
Wetin!!...

Ooooooboi...

No cure ! no cure!!

Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by AdeMavrodi: 8:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
My Cousin suffered worse till he went to the Hospital. A teaching hospital. A dermatologist just prescribed some drugs. They where much. He was to use almost 12daily for 2weeks b4 the drugs were reduced to 2daily for another 4weeks. At that clinic I saw Pimples giant than yours. Scary! Forget all these creams u need the drugs. High dose to kill those stuffs. All the cream is just palliative. My cousin is free now. Fresh boy. U need the drugs. High dose

1 Like

Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by Gwazah(m): 8:10pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ofemmanu1:
Be cleean!
Replace your pillowcase and bedsheets.
what a clueless answer! I am a victim of this too. it has nothing to do with bedsheets and pillowcases.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by AdeMavrodi: 8:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
escapefromusa:

Neomedrol and antibiotics wont work ( I used everything under the sun). From clebestasol to benzoyl peroxide to all antibiotic variants , got some from the states too, nothing worked.

Only Funbact worked, instantly. I still use it till this day.

Did you use the drugs in high dose before saying they didn't work?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by ceco(f): 8:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
;
Ofemmanu1:
Be cleean!

grin grin
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
Militude:

Please help me
Guy visit a doctor ASAP before you drop. Those rash's may be signs of infections or autoimmune disease. The doctor will investigate. Note: Many of these creams and soaps contain toxins that can tilt you to kidney failure. steer clear

1 Like

Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by siegfried99(m): 8:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
Keneking:
Poor nutrition

- puff puff as breakfast
- akara for dinner
- garri and groundnut for lunch
- spend three hours in toilet for feaces

Nonsense

* * falls from ugu tree **

grin grin
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by hysteriabox(m): 8:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ofemmanu1:
Be cleean!
Chimo o.
Its like your growing a farm!
No offense sir. I recommend plenty sex. It works like magic.
Maclean too work. Rub at night, by morning, they'll be ripe n ready for extraction
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by Ruggedfitness: 8:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
lefulefu:
FitnesDoctor bikonu..ur attention is needed here.

Okay, It is still FitnessDoctor but just a different moniker because FitnessDoctor was banned

Militude

From the look of things it seems that you have been pinching/scratching your pimples and that is one reason they are coming back and appearing like this.. Let me tell you the truth.. I have gone through what you are going through in the past. It killed my confidence with the ladies and made me hate looking at the mirror. But everything changed when I started doing the right thing..

I was expecting to share these secrets with only my subscribers but I will also give them to you..

First you need to understand. Pimples are normal if you are a teenager and will keep coming and coming.. The solutions I am going to give you is going to reduce them, and make them not look as graphic as they do now, but you have to follow everything I say..

BATHING
Bathing is one of the most important, you have to be careful the way you bathe your face..

Start bathing twice or thrice a day. When bathing in the morning, be careful the way you rub the sponge on your face. Do it carefully, but remember to scrub. When bathing at night, use only soap instead, don't ever use sponge. Try bathing one hour before bedtime and always sleep before 12.

FOOD
Stay away from groundut, butter and any oily products

HANDS
Never use your hands to touch your face, and never scratch the pimples, never burst them with your fingers or pinch them. When the pimples are ripe and ready for bursting, use the sharp end of a broom stick or needle to poke at it and gently press the pus away, don't press too hard or it will turn into a scar..

SUN, STRESS AND SPERM
Stay away from the sun and also try not to get stressed up easily. All these will lead to more pimples. Also try not to have sex or any activity that will make you release sperm, it might sound weird, but the release of sperm can lead to more pimples especially in teenagers.

WATER
Drink enough 8 - 10 glasses

CREAM
Watch your cream, in my case a cream lead to my pimples, and I stopped using it.. But everything changed when I went back to using that same cream and following all the others.. So watch the cream you use and keep notes.

OTHERS
Skineal works great, only if you add the other things you see up there.. I used another supplement on my face, but it can only work on you if you are fair, because it bleaches.. Remember to apply skineal only after you had your bath at night.

Skineal bleaches your skin... I hope you know...

PAWPAW
To smoothen your face and get rid of the scars you can start using pawpaw. It is simple, get pawpaw, slice it, the smear it all over your face, wait for it to dry, then wash it off.. You can do this two hours before bathing ...

Within one week, you will see changes, just like I did

I remain Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by phoenixthefirst(m): 8:14pm On Jun 10, 2017
Militude:

Please help me
OP, check out this thread about how good that drug is https://www.nairaland.com/1057605/neo-medrol-acne-lotion-review
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 10, 2017
Wash with warm water morning and bed time then apply original honey
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
Militude:

Please help me

please see a dermatologist if you can. accurate/isotretinoin is the only thing that can help yo at this point. you use for 6-8 months depending on your body weight after that you're free.
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by Irunnia: 8:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
Militude:

Every Saturdays
use tura soap
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by 2shure: 8:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
Baba use antiseptic soap
Like dettol.
Chsnge your pilow case
Be neat
Mai guy burst those pimples fast.
Burst them all.
Its disgustingly crazy men.
Burst them al.
Avoid being under sun
Use moisturizer creams.
Use prickly heat powder at nite
And Bleep
Kindly go on ghost mode
Lagbaja style.
U need a mask.
Do u even af a gal with this sort of face.
I got lil pimples but fuc not this visible men.
Its normal to have pimples on the face..chest.scalp and nose.
But not some big ass pimples like dis
Fuc.
If u newt.
Pimples will run from u.
Bafg twice .
Its not everytime u wil use your dirty towel to clean your face
Buy that packaged towel dst looks like the shape of a heart.na like 1200.buy like 3.
Swap them every two days.
Wash them also
Have your bedspread changed every week.
Ssme also pillow case

Dress neat.
Wash your face often.
Use dusting powder
And if its still severe see a dermatologist and also brg God

1 Like

Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by tuscani: 8:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
Militude:

Please help me
This is most likely acne vulgaris. Just respond to my email request
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by harddyj: 8:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
Get this product, it works wonders and make sure your face is always clean

Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by Damfostopper(m): 8:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
since I finished secondary school since 2009....pimples av been killing my face for the pass 6yrs thou not as Randy as ur own.... this year... it added with boil.... and I was getting fed-up... I cannot go a month without pimples popping out...but ever since I started robbing either red oil or attimes toothpaste before going to bed and then cleaning my face with hot water in the morning using a white handkerchief... my face have changed... for the past 3 months... pimples av gone into extinction n neva to come back.... Yu can try it... but I fear ur pimples seems like punishment from the gods

Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
AdeMavrodi:
My Cousin suffered worse till he went to the Hospital. A teaching hospital. A dermatologist just prescribed some drugs. They where much. He was to use almost 12daily for 2weeks b4 the drugs were reduced to 2daily for another 4weeks. At that clinic I saw Pimples giant than yours. Scary! Forget all these creams u need the drugs. High dose to kill those stuffs. All the cream is just palliative. My cousin is free now. Fresh boy. U need the drugs. High dose

thats it.
You're just wasting your money on creams op, you'll buy and buy. accutane is the way to go.
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by homosapien002: 8:18pm On Jun 10, 2017
[quote author=Keneking post=57393241]Poor nutrition

- puff puff as breakfast
- akara for dinner
- garri and groundnut for lunch
- spend three hours in toilet for feaces

Nonsense[/quote

Talking from xperience grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by tripoli007(m): 8:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
I had pimples as a teenager ..avoid butter ,groundnut,egusi soup .. If possible bath with safeguard soap .apply some on your face before bed .. Repeat the process continuously avoid eating any fatty or oily food
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by ysekina(f): 8:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
contact me on WhatsApp, 07061618370. we sell natural skin care, repair products and it works. started selling after solving similar issue for me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know Of Any Herbs Mixture To Help A Man Last Longer +18 / Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) / Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.