Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,885 members, 7,798,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Nigeria May Lack Beautiful Girls/ladies If Igbos Goes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria May Lack Beautiful Girls/ladies If Igbos Goes (11582 Views)

Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" / Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? / Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria May Lack Beautiful Girls/ladies If Igbos Goes by naturalman: 6:52pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nigeria may lack beautiful girls and ladies if Igbos goes....
This sound funny, but it is the simple truth....
This tribe is arguably having the highest number of beautiful ladies that makes our street glittering and sight attracting.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria May Lack Beautiful Girls/ladies If Igbos Goes by ZorGBUooeh: 6:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
No warri Afonja beauties ad Fulani kuties go replace dem.
Re: Nigeria May Lack Beautiful Girls/ladies If Igbos Goes by whitebeard(m): 7:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
Pls have u visited Zaria before op..lol..u think it only IBO's that are beautiful, Haba op pls stop being tribal, it would ruin u

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigeria May Lack Beautiful Girls/ladies If Igbos Goes by GloriaNinja(f): 7:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
IGBO GIRLS ARE THE BEST.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria May Lack Beautiful Girls/ladies If Igbos Goes by Oxtonguy: 7:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
Fulani girls tongue tongue

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria May Lack Beautiful Girls/ladies If Igbos Goes by invisible2(m): 7:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
Every tribe has fine people.

15 Likes

Re: Nigeria May Lack Beautiful Girls/ladies If Igbos Goes by Godprotectigbos(f): 7:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
grin grin grin grin chai nigeria don suffer

op u are high on cheap weed ooo

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria May Lack Beautiful Girls/ladies If Igbos Goes by naturalman: 7:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
whitebeard:
Pls have u visited Zaria before op..lol..u think it only IBO's that are beautiful, Haba op pls stop being tribal, it would ruin u

How many of those Zaria girls are free to move around without covering all part of their body..

How many of the Zaria girls can you walk up to and talk to freely without been harassed by their northern men..

How many of them are free to relate and marry other tribe

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria May Lack Beautiful Girls/ladies If Igbos Goes by Oxtonguy: 7:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
Yoruba girls tongue tongue

21 Likes

Re: Nigeria May Lack Beautiful Girls/ladies If Igbos Goes by naturalman: 7:05pm On Jun 10, 2017
Oxtonguy:

How many of those Zaria girls are free to move around without covering all part of their body..
How many of the Zaria girls can you walk up to and talk to freely without been harassed by their northern men..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria May Lack Beautiful Girls/ladies If Igbos Goes by APCsupporter: 7:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
naturalman:
This tribe is arguably having the highest number of beautiful ladies that makes our street glittering and sight attractions.

Fulani ladies are much more beautiful than your ladies.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria May Lack Beautiful Girls/ladies If Igbos Goes by naturalman: 7:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
Oxtonguy:

The post is funny but it is the truth...
All I see in your post are make ups

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria May Lack Beautiful Girls/ladies If Igbos Goes by naturalman: 7:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
APCsupporter:

Fulani ladies are much more beautiful than yours ladies.

How many of them are free to relate and marry other tribe or from other religion

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria May Lack Beautiful Girls/ladies If Igbos Goes by Amberon11: 7:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
Lol. Are you people now begging to stay?

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria May Lack Beautiful Girls/ladies If Igbos Goes by whitebeard(m): 7:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
naturalman:

wellwe are talking about beauty, not marriage and what ever it is u were talking about there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria May Lack Beautiful Girls/ladies If Igbos Goes by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:10pm On Jun 10, 2017
With all d drama going on this is your only problem @op? grin

12 Likes

Re: Nigeria May Lack Beautiful Girls/ladies If Igbos Goes by Oxtonguy: 7:10pm On Jun 10, 2017
naturalman:

The post is funny but it is the truth...

All I see in your post are make ups

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria May Lack Beautiful Girls/ladies If Igbos Goes by naturalman: 7:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
With all d drama going on this is your only problem @op? grin

Hahahahahaha...... don't mind me, I just want to ease tension

1 Like

Re: Nigeria May Lack Beautiful Girls/ladies If Igbos Goes by APCsupporter: 7:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
naturalman:

How many of them are free to relate and marry other tribe or from other religion

I don't understand what you mean by all parts cos the face is there and majority of them wear gele which reveals a lot (even though Im not the type that looks at that).

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria May Lack Beautiful Girls/ladies If Igbos Goes by naturalman: 7:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
APCsupporter:

I don't understand what you mean by all parts cos the face is there and majority of them wear gele which reveals a lot (even though Im not the type that looks at that).

Guy,......I am not an Igbo but we must say the truth...because this people are making our street beautiful and sight attracting...They are free to relate and marry any tribe..

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria May Lack Beautiful Girls/ladies If Igbos Goes by timsTNA: 7:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
Oxtonguy:

Wey them no go allow you see? Talk more of date or marry?
Re: Nigeria May Lack Beautiful Girls/ladies If Igbos Goes by APCsupporter: 7:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
naturalman:

Guy,......I am not an Igbo but we must say the truth...because this people are making our street beautiful and sight attracting...They are free to relate and marry any tribe..

toh good for you
Re: Nigeria May Lack Beautiful Girls/ladies If Igbos Goes by CutieGuy(m): 7:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
We got the finest on the planet earth.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria May Lack Beautiful Girls/ladies If Igbos Goes by jpphilips(m): 7:18pm On Jun 10, 2017
naturalman:
This tribe is arguably having the highest number of beautiful ladies that makes our street glittering and sight attracting.

What makes you think Igbos are going?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria May Lack Beautiful Girls/ladies If Igbos Goes by naturalman: 7:21pm On Jun 10, 2017
Oxtonguy:

Peter's wife is Old and always covering her face with make up.....

Yemi minus her make up is not beautiful..

Omotola is just like an average Igbo girl..

I served in the east and I know what I am saying...

Go to their rural areas and you will see beautiful girls in the village roaming around....when is say beautiful,I mean beautiful...

Ask any copper who served in the east, if it was possible for him to easily leave after service year

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria May Lack Beautiful Girls/ladies If Igbos Goes by Oxtonguy: 7:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
CutieGuy:
We got the finest on the planet earth.
grin grin

1&2 most popular Igbo female footballer (Chichi

3&4 most popular Yoruba female footballer (Oshuala)

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria May Lack Beautiful Girls/ladies If Igbos Goes by irrefragable: 7:29pm On Jun 10, 2017
naturalman:

Go to their rural areas and you will see beautiful girls in the village roaming around....when is say beautiful,I mean beautiful...

Ask any copper who served in the east, if it was possible for him to easily leave after service year
hahahaha this guy na craze man.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria May Lack Beautiful Girls/ladies If Igbos Goes by naturalman: 7:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
Oxtonguy:
grin grin

Guy accept the truth for once..... I have stayed in Ibadan and I know what I am saying

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria May Lack Beautiful Girls/ladies If Igbos Goes by Godprotectigbos(f): 7:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
naturalman:

guy stop it abeg

i no want tribal comments here
Re: Nigeria May Lack Beautiful Girls/ladies If Igbos Goes by naturalman: 7:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
Oxtonguy:
grin grin

I have stayed in Ibadan and Lagos and I know the different between both cities in terms beautiful girls.....Lagos had a face lift as a result of the Igbo girls in that state...

Even the Yoruba girls in Lagos are trying to meet up with their Igbo counterpart.....and in cause of this, they end up filling their face with pan cake butter

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria May Lack Beautiful Girls/ladies If Igbos Goes by Oxtonguy: 7:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
naturalman:

I have stayed in Ibadan and Lagos and I know the different between both cities in terms beautiful girls.....Lagos had a face lift as a result of the Igbo girls in that state...

Even the Yoruba girls in Lagos are trying to meet up with their Igbo counterpart.....and in cause of this, they end up filling their face with pan cake butter
grin grin grin grin Yoruba girls

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria May Lack Beautiful Girls/ladies If Igbos Goes by CutieGuy(m): 7:45pm On Jun 10, 2017
Oxtonguy:
grin grin

feed ur eyes cheesy

Mind u some of this girls either came from a poor family or just an average unlike the onces u are posting make up fill girls here grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Advantages And Disadvantages Of Being Single / Do Ladies Enjoy Sex? / What Will You Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.