Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

The First Lady Blocked Me On Faceboook - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The First Lady Blocked Me On Faceboook (802 Views)

Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me / Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) / Lady Blocked By President Buhari's Twitter Account (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First Lady Blocked Me On Faceboook by meeky007(m): 7:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
I just sent a friend request to her, she accepted d next thing she blocked me. Pls what/how did i do wrong.

Home Profile Messages(1) Notifications(12)
Chat(24) Friends(1) Pages(5) Menu

Aisha Muhammadu Buhari

Refresh More options

You are now connected on Messenger.

You cannot reply to this conversation.

Re: The First Lady Blocked Me On Faceboook by Justuceleague2: 8:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
So what?
Re: The First Lady Blocked Me On Faceboook by meeky007(m): 9:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
Justuceleague2:
So what?
//its not good naa is she not d mother first lady again?
Re: The First Lady Blocked Me On Faceboook by fineboynl(m): 9:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
are you a Muslim? and I don't think she is the one controlling that account.

1 Like

Re: The First Lady Blocked Me On Faceboook by meeky007(m): 9:45pm On Jun 10, 2017
fineboynl:
are you a Muslim? and I don't think she is the one controlling that account.
no i'm not a muslim. but she for no accept am, instead she accepted nd blocked me!!

Re: The First Lady Blocked Me On Faceboook by adonis89(m): 10:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
D question u should ask urself is WAS UR FATHER IN MINNA 4 IBB DAUGHTER WEDDING. If no ,den park well. She no need u.

3 Likes

Re: The First Lady Blocked Me On Faceboook by meeky007(m): 10:36am On Jun 11, 2017
adonis89:
D question u should ask urself is WAS UR FATHER IN MINNA 4 IBB DAUGHTER WEDDING. If no ,den park well. She no need u.
So someone cannot be friend with d first lady again?

Re: The First Lady Blocked Me On Faceboook by meeky007(m): 11:09am On Jun 11, 2017
maybe its in their blood

(1) (Reply)

Why Obama Wanted Jonathan Out Of Aso Rock In 2015 – Reno Omokri / Nnamdi Kanu Is An Anarchist, Insults Ojukwu's Memory & Enemy Of Biafra-lawyer / FG To Establish National Guard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.