Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,511 members, 7,801,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Sales Representative - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sales Representative (2104 Views)

Field Service Representative At Schneider Electric / Field Sales (outside Sales) Representative Needed / Senior Sales Representative Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sales Representative by joekes(m): 11:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
[b]VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!
TITLE:
Sales Representative

DESCRIPTION:
Oteejay Concepts is a Nigerian tech company that was born out of what can be described as an unquenchable urge to make, create and innovate. Our core ideology is the perpetual pursuit of avenues to serve everyone everywhere better.
Our vision is to infuse technological innovation into all forms of businesses and societies, enhancing seamless sustainability.

We are looking for good looking, vibrant and intelligent person that are above 18 years of age to contract as sales representatives for our numerous products within your locality anywhere in Nigeria.

Do you have a degree in business or other related discipline with some experience in marketing/sales, communication, business and customer relations etc and ready to explore this invariably part-time offer?

Kindly send us your CV/resume to favourconsulting@gmail.com stating "Application for Sales Representative" as the subject of the email.

JOB TYPE:
Contract

MINIMUM EXPERIENCE:
Less than 1 year is acceptable.

RESPONSIBILITIES:
To establish contact with potential clients for our products and services. Sales representatives work with our clients to find what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process. Sales representatives will work to find new sales leads, through business directories, client referrals, etc.

Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.

REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS:
A high level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, commitment, self-belief and achievement-orientation. Proven ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally. A good mix of analysis, problem identification, solving and persuasion skills.

Applicants must be of excellent and incorruptible character and work in general.Must be comfortable working under pressure.

MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
HND certificate or a Bachelor’s degree. OND and NCE holders with proven experience may be considered.

WAGE:
Commission based.

(Send it to your contacts and groups, you never could know who will be interrested and explore the opportunities. Tell a friend to tell a friend.)[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sales Representative by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
I don't blame you guys na....

Offering a HR personnel a full time salary

You offer a receptionist a full time salary

You offer the guy sitting behind the computer a full time salary!!

Then you now offer someone that is supposed to bring money into the organization Commissions!!

I don't blame you guys once again!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sales Representative by joekes(m): 12:13am On Jun 11, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Then you now offer someone that is supposed to bring money into the organization Commissions!!

Compare this scenario

Lets say a sales rep collects 90k per month. Consider if the rep makes 7 sales in the month, his pay remain at 90k but if it by commission and he makes such for each sale item costing 200k at 10% commission. Which will be better? Always take a broader picture before taking a side bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sales Representative by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:18am On Jun 11, 2017
joekes:

Compare this scenario

Lets say a sales rep collects 90k per month. Consider if the rep makes 7 sales in the month, his pay remain at 90k but if it by commission and he makes such for each sale item costing 200k at 10% commission. Which will be better? Always take a broader picture before taking a side bro.

But you forget that there are down times in Sales. I have been selling IT services and products for the past 4 years.

I am tagged with a good basic salary... Allowances and also commissions.

What is bad in fixing all that for your sales Man?

If you think it is easy to sell, approach people, face rejections, get rejected by receptionists and all that, why can't you just sell the product yourself?

In essence, I am not hating or any of sort, just that it pains me seeing Sales Men being treated like they have the worst job.

That is why people are running away from marketing!

7 Likes

Re: Sales Representative by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 11, 2017
joekes:
[b]VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!
TITLE:
Sales Representative

DESCRIPTION:
Oteejay Concepts is a Nigerian tech company that was born out of what can be described as an unquenchable urge to make, create and innovate. Our core ideology is the perpetual pursuit of avenues to serve everyone everywhere better.
Our vision is to infuse technological innovation into all forms of businesses and societies, enhancing seamless sustainability.

We are looking for good looking, vibrant and intelligent person that are above 18 years of age to contract as sales representatives for our numerous products within your locality anywhere in Nigeria.

Do you have a degree in business or other related discipline with some experience in marketing/sales, communication, business and customer relations etc and ready to explore this invariably part-time offer?

Kindly send us your CV/resume to favourconsulting@gmail.com stating "Application for Sales Representative" as the subject of the email.

JOB TYPE:
Contract

MINIMUM EXPERIENCE:
Less than 1 year is acceptable.

RESPONSIBILITIES:
To establish contact with potential clients for our products and services. Sales representatives work with our clients to find what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process. Sales representatives will work to find new sales leads, through business directories, client referrals, etc.

Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.

REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS:
A high level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, commitment, self-belief and achievement-orientation. Proven ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally. A good mix of analysis, problem identification, solving and persuasion skills.

Applicants must be of excellent and incorruptible character and work in general.Must be comfortable working under pressure.

MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
HND certificate or a Bachelor’s degree. OND and NCE holders with proven experience may be considered.

WAGE:
Commission based.

(Send it to your contacts and groups, you never could know who will be interrested and explore the opportunities. Tell a friend to tell a friend.)[/b]
am an SSCE holder... a final year student in business administration... can I be offered any position pls... 09082096943 .... johnchuka47@yahoo.com
Re: Sales Representative by Royce20: 1:07pm On Jun 11, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Most of these firms dont understand the importance of a marketer or sales representative. In my opinion, only manager should earn more than a representative because they are the ones driving the business. No sales - No business. Commission based ko, permission based ni...

1 Like

Re: Sales Representative by WhiteLavender(f): 1:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
This is not a matter that should cause any long debate.
In my opinion, the simple solution is paying a sales rep basic salary plus commission. It doesn't make any sense to pay a sales rep on commission only.

2 Likes

Re: Sales Representative by joekes(m): 1:53pm On Jun 11, 2017
Remember this is relatively part-time and it may averagely not take you much time in a week. Meanwhile you still have your mainstream of income flowing from your busy job. I feel its worthwhile to explore it. Anyway its left for any one interested shaa.

1 Like

Re: Sales Representative by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 11, 2017
bro I quoted you ... u didn't reply
Re: Sales Representative by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:10pm On Mar 21
Ever worked as a sales representative in a /project mgt/ creative/branding/marketing agency?
Send email to ekaette.obot@worknigeria.com. company is located at Allen ikeja lagos

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies At WTS Energy, 31st January 2018 / Custodian Investment Plc Test Invite / Gtbank Graduate Trainee Programme 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.