Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,413 members, 7,800,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Marriage-what Do You Think? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage-what Do You Think? (474 Views)

That Thing Called Marriage; What Are Your Thoughts? / If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? / If Love Is Not Enough For Marriage, What Is? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage-what Do You Think? by Dritom34(m): 12:11am On Jun 11, 2017
How much should a man be earning monthly before asking her for marriage?
Re: Marriage-what Do You Think? by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 11, 2017
Hehehehe. I think from the thread in family section, its not about how much a man shd earn but that a man must earn well above the wife.
Re: Marriage-what Do You Think? by Majesticniyi(m): 5:30am On Jun 11, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
Hehehehe. I think from the thread in family section, its not about how much a man shd earn but that a man must earn well above the wife.

So if my wife earns 1.5 million naira per month and I earn 1million, I shouldn't be thinking of marrying her just yet? The answers to questions like these are relative and shouldn't be absolute. When you are financially sufficient, you would know without anyone telling you. And if you can't answer a simple question like this on your own then you have no business thinking of marriage...you maturity is still very much in question
Re: Marriage-what Do You Think? by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 11, 2017
Majesticniyi:

So if my wife earns 1.5 million naira per month and I earn 1million, I shouldn't be thinking of marrying her just yet? The answers to questions like these are relative and shouldn't be absolute. When you are financially sufficient, you would know without anyone telling you. And if you can't answer a simple question like this on your own then you have no business thinking of marriage...you maturity is still very much in question
So your own maturity as a married man is ok like this baa, with this shallow understanding of yours. Lol imagine you did not even bother to comprehend my point before you start spitting out maturity debate.

You may wait till you earn billions and not even millions if you wish but I certainly know that a man who earns 70k and the wife supportively earns 40k is ok to marry. All they just have to do is sew their clothe according to their size.

But in the thread in the family section, the wife earning 250k was complaining that the hubby earning 70k wasn't supportive enough. That 70k to another family is like millions. But when the supporter is already on a 250k scale tell me how there won't be strife in that house.

So next time Mr maturity...I don't know whether your wife's name is maturity o...always try to comprehend points before concluding.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marriage-what Do You Think? by Dritom34(m): 8:39am On Jun 11, 2017
Lol, brb
Re: Marriage-what Do You Think? by Majesticniyi(m): 10:44am On Jun 11, 2017
Oga, I wasn't referring to you when I wrote 'you'....it was a general pronoun which wasn't directed at you gan gan. Its not like you are even the one talking of marriage here so why would I direct the answer specifically to you?

I'm simply saying anyone who can't know if he should get married and has to ask for advice first isn't mature enough to go into marriage at all

RadicallyBlunt:

So your own maturity as a married man is ok like this baa, with this shallow understanding of yours. Lol imagine you did not even bother to comprehend my point before you start spitting out maturity debate.

You may wait till you earn billions and not even millions if you wish but I certainly know that a man who earns 70k and the wife supportively earns 40k is ok to marry. All they just have to do is sew their clothe according to their size.

But in the thread in the family section, the wife earning 250k was complaining that the hubby earning 70k wasn't supportive enough. That 70k to another family is like millions. But when the supporter is already on a 250k scale tell me how there won't be strife in that house.

So next time Mr maturity...I don't know whether your wife's name is maturity o...always try to comprehend points before concluding.

(1) (Reply)

Great Romantic Ideas For Couples / 13 Hot Reasons Why A Lady May Say No To Your Proposal / The Life Without Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.