Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:59 AM

Oduduwa Republic-- Another Faceless And Sourceless Group Emerges - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduduwa Republic-- Another Faceless And Sourceless Group Emerges (2658 Views)

Senate Crisis: ‘rebel’ Group Emerges As Saraki Adopts Fire-for-fire Approach / Igbo Ekunie Initiative: Another Pro-Biafra Agitation Group Emerges In Nigeria / "Fresh PDP": PDP Splinter Group Emerges In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oduduwa Republic-- Another Faceless And Sourceless Group Emerges by omokab: 9:03am On Jun 11, 2017
Igboesika:

Every Igbo man likes what is going on now.

EVERYTHING THAT WILL FAST TRACK DISINTEGRATION IS A WELCOME. DEVELOPMENT

Arrogance pays.
#thezoomustfall
I have two question for you and you should be sincere to yourself.

Where are you typing all this your statement? From Lagos,ibadan,portharcort, Kano etc.
If from the south east, how many of your people have you call or send money to start packing their loads and yield to your advice?
Majority of you people don't know that your region will be a great looser. Most of your investment will be hijacked. Hausa will stop supplying you foods. Income will not flow to your region as south south will stop giving money from sale of crude oill etc.
Re: Oduduwa Republic-- Another Faceless And Sourceless Group Emerges by omokab: 9:08am On Jun 11, 2017
myright:
So does it mean Radio Biafra/BTV has not been broadcasting since this empty threat was issued? You guys are very foolish... Imagine this coward tribe issuing threat to the great Biafra nation...chai

By the the way, the leader of this useless group needs to come the public and show his face not staying under your mum's wrapper and be issuing threat... Coward afonjastic baboon
coward that make your people suffered during biafra war. Awolowo used tactic to defeat your tribe. Shame on you that have power without knowledge.
Re: Oduduwa Republic-- Another Faceless And Sourceless Group Emerges by tobida: 9:14am On Jun 11, 2017
ramdris:
Nonsense.....Even if it happens in the north, it can't happen in Yoruba land cause we are naturally hospitable and accommodating. That is what makes us who we are, it's our identity, that is our strength and not weakness, it's what put us ahead of other tribes in Nigeria. We are far too advanced beyond that.

This is a faceless group of people who wants attention.

Pls stop being an idiot.

I am yoruba man first.
Re: Oduduwa Republic-- Another Faceless And Sourceless Group Emerges by farouk0403(m): 9:57am On Jun 11, 2017
Generalyemi:

I pity u

I didn't deserve your sympathy, but the entire igbo nation does.
Re: Oduduwa Republic-- Another Faceless And Sourceless Group Emerges by farouk0403(m): 9:58am On Jun 11, 2017
Generalyemi:

I pity u

I didn't deserve your sympathy, but the entire igbo nation do deserve it
Re: Oduduwa Republic-- Another Faceless And Sourceless Group Emerges by farouk0403(m): 10:00am On Jun 11, 2017
Igboesika:

Every Igbo man likes what is going on now.

EVERYTHING THAT WILL FAST TRACK DISINTEGRATION IS A WELCOME. DEVELOPMENT

Arrogance pays.
#thezoomustfall

But why is it that some of your kinsmen are are calling for the arrest of the northern youth??
Re: Oduduwa Republic-- Another Faceless And Sourceless Group Emerges by farouk0403(m): 10:13am On Jun 11, 2017
Kondomatic:
On the contrary, we are happy. What's happening now can be compared to a woman who because she wants divorce needled her husband continously until he hit her first.

Then i don't want to hear any complain from your people onward regarding the quick notice and stop calling DSS to arrest those northern youth.
Re: Oduduwa Republic-- Another Faceless And Sourceless Group Emerges by Igboesika: 11:01am On Jun 11, 2017
omokab:
I have two question for you and you should be sincere to yourself.

Where are you typing all this your statement? From Lagos,ibadan,portharcort, Kano etc.
If from the south east, how many of your people have you call or send money to start packing their loads and yield to your advice?
Majority of you people don't know that your region will be a great looser. Most of your investment will be hijacked. Hausa will stop supplying you foods. Income will not flow to your region as south south will stop giving money from sale of crude oill etc.
On the issue of @bokis supplying food to us...How can @bikis claim to b feeding the nation while majority of them are hungry. Have you seen average Hausa man before, how does he look ?.
My dear, you cannot give what you don't have.

On the issue of SS oil, oil is in Anambra, IMO and other places and oil itself is becoming worthless.
Everybody is now interested in human resources not natural recourses anymore.

Despite the fact that oil is becoming worthless, people of SS are in support of the agitation. Go to Rivers, Akwa ibom and other SS States even some people in Cameroon declared their support for Ipob or re u not aware of that ? it was even posted here on nairalad ,you can google it.

Again there are igbos in SS in case you forgotten that one too.

If you pained that SS is in support of the agitation, then ,tell Asari Dokubo and his likes to stop embracing Biafra if they won't stone you to death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Republic-- Another Faceless And Sourceless Group Emerges by Guestlander: 11:02am On Jun 11, 2017
Lloydfather:
Rubbish, this animals doesn't know that u can't threatened an average Igbo man.
Have u heard that an Igbo man likes to beat his enemy in the enemy back yard.
Have u heard an Igbo adage that says, igbo's don't runaway from rain until it touches their body.

The Hausa and Yoruba will not know how ineffective their threat is until after October.
The only people that has the courage to carry out their threat in this country is the Igbo.
The igbo's doesn't make empty thread. FACT

You are living in a fantasy world. History does not support any of the rubbish you wrote up there. I'm not in any position to advise you on what to do but you better be careful so history does not repeat itself.
If you think I'm lying look for foreign publications account of the civil war.
Re: Oduduwa Republic-- Another Faceless And Sourceless Group Emerges by jojothegreat(m): 11:08am On Jun 11, 2017
Green soup people..... I Wasn't Disappointted
Re: Oduduwa Republic-- Another Faceless And Sourceless Group Emerges by Cooly100: 11:54am On Jun 11, 2017
Anything that will make Igbos go home and stop developing other regions is welcome...Anything that will make every region control their human and material resources is welcome...
Re: Oduduwa Republic-- Another Faceless And Sourceless Group Emerges by 7lives: 12:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
ramdris:
Nonsense.....Even if it happens in the north, it can't happen in Yoruba land cause we are naturally hospitable and accommodating. That is what makes us who we are, it's our identity, that is our strength and not weakness, it's what put us ahead of other tribes in Nigeria. We are far too advanced beyond that.

This is a faceless group of people who wants attention.

Ma jeun sun, awo erin ni.
Meaning when there is no 'cause, there is no effect.
This your present disposition, na OYO o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

British Soldier Complains Of Difficulty Defeating Igbos In 1909 / Dream Team:Tony Elumelu/Amina Mohammed Presidential Ticket In 2019 / Igbo and Yoruba In SA - Both Groups Are Equally Affected, As Shown In Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.