Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest (2216 Views)

Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest / Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths / Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by HiddenShadow: 6:12am On Jun 11, 2017
Wise Igbos think homeward
Foolish Igbos forget their roots

If you are killed in the Hausa Fulani part of the North, you committed suicide
We won't retaliate down south
Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by maureensylvia(f): 6:15am On Jun 11, 2017
Osucoward:
Don't these flat heads want Biafra anymore? Why are they afraid of leaving their masters?

what made u think that they are slaves
Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by 0b100100111: 6:27am On Jun 11, 2017
Biafra u want, and when reality is staring at them, they cowardly backing-out!

Was thinking they would capitalize on such statement and angrily start moving away from the North and West to the East grin grin grin

Biafra they must get and someday, they will be forced to exit a country that was once there own. Its just about time!

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by salford1: 6:44am On Jun 11, 2017
Kanana:
These Biafrauds are seriously confused. This whole scenario just point to the fact that the igbos are politically naive and unwit
Gbam. Even the Ijaws, a tribe fewer in population used them as pawns in the last dispensation grin

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by NothingDoMe: 6:44am On Jun 11, 2017
0b100100111:
Biafra u want, and when reality is staring at them, they cowardly backing-out!

Was thinking they would capitalize on such statement and angrily start moving away from the North and West to the East grin grin grin

Biafra they must get and someday, they will be forced to exit a country that was once there own. Its just about time!
This is war. Are you ready for war?

Why war instead of peaceful dissolution?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by kasheemawo(m): 6:47am On Jun 11, 2017
Dear north,
If you old any southerner just tell him/she to spell "toro" if he/she says 'tolo' just hold him na dem dem

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by kasheemawo(m): 6:51am On Jun 11, 2017
NothingDoMe:
This is war. Are you ready for war?

Why war instead of peaceful dissolution?
Peaceful resolution when cownu was saying Hausa and Yoruba should be killed where were you?

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by NothingDoMe: 7:04am On Jun 11, 2017
kasheemawo:

Peaceful resolution when cownu was saying Hausa and Yoruba should be killed where were you?
Was Kanu not arrested? How many hausa's were killed?

You guys don't just have werk.

Nobody has answered my question.

HOW MANY NORTHERNERS HAVE LEFT THE EAST?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by adoniskrunch(m): 7:17am On Jun 11, 2017
Paretomaster:

Ogbeni face ur warrant, I think u ve got wat u want, for months u be been drumming for war, cursing, and insulting the Northerners, they ignore u, now they just cough, u all shivering.

You and d Albino brought this upon urself. ..

No be ur fault na mumu dey worry u, i believe if you get a call from home to hear your family members were buchered to death you wont be foolish enough to write this.

The kill and mame innocent people all because they are against education and the development it brings yet their leaders send their children out of the country to get the same education they teach their people against isn't that Hippocratic,

You believe if the ibos leave nigeria the northerner will love you Yoruba people then i pity ur ignorance, they behead even their own people for petty crimes, to show example, they believe in jungle justice.

You Yoruba pipu need to wake up and smell the coffee, let me ask you with all the power they have horded since Nnamdi azikiwe what good do you see in Nigeria, people fighting and killing people the very people sworn to protect you take what your and give u wheel barrows as youth empowerment while they smile to the bank, uncle look around you nobody cares bro, haven't you noticed that since we wer promised change nigeria got harder and everybody is frustrated about one thing or the other now it's brewing tribal war and division.

Go read a little history and know why the ibos are agitated let me give u an example do you know that after the civil war ibos wer stripped off their hard earned cash as punishment by nigeria? Yet we strived and survived. I don't believe in wars i hv experienced it and believe me none of the parties would enjoy it unless you are a born ripper, Pray for unity and a young vibrant leader not old dying men trying to grab enough wealth before they die off aren't nigerians tired of dying presidents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by Kanana(m): 7:23am On Jun 11, 2017
NothingDoMe:

HOW MANY NORTHERNERS HAVE LEFT THE EAST?

How many northerners of note do you have in the east?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by shukuokukobambi: 7:33am On Jun 11, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Odiegwu!! Biafra or death don turn to Arewa or starvation

Biko umuchineke, won't you people leave boko haram land and come back to our land flowing with milk and honey? What are you doing insisting on staying with parasites? cheesy

Which kind falling of hand be this? cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by NothingDoMe: 7:43am On Jun 11, 2017
Kanana:

How many northerners of note do you have in the east?

lol. which one is of note again? Lol.

abeg if you nor get answer nor just call my name. Shio.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by Nutase: 7:46am On Jun 11, 2017
Paretomaster:

Ogbeni face ur warrant, I think u ve got wat u want, for months u be been drumming for war, cursing, and insulting the Northerners, they ignore u, now they just cough, u all shivering.

You and d Albino brought this upon urself. ..
what warrant. It obviously wasn't directed at me but when the chips are down no southerner or Northern Christian issafe.
Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by Paretomaster(m): 8:06am On Jun 11, 2017
E pain am
Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by Paretomaster(m): 8:09am On Jun 11, 2017
[quote author=Nutase post=57404625] what warrant. It obviously wasn't directed at me but when the chips are down no southerner or Northern Christian issafe.

Shut up, and stop dragging others into ur foolishness. ...i repeat, u brought this upon urself, and we are all witnesses to it, Yoruba's can take care of themselves.

This ur inborn hatred, and lack of manner have been, and will always be ur undoing, sometimes, I just asked myself, can the Flattinoes be more stupid, and gullible at the same time?

You pained u not getting a shot at the Presidency, but the only set of ppl that can get u there u r making ur enemy, how the hell can u achieve that without other regions? oh! U think it will just be handed over to u on a platter of gold?

Una no get sense o, u want Biafra, yet u have not learned from the past, rather u keep fanning the ember of violence, threatening war, insulting anyone that is not a flat head, the level of abuse, and insults u threw at the Northerners on a daily basis here is alarming, but they ignore all that bcoz they knew u r just like that baby gorilla that fled after leading many to their grave .

Few youths who couldn't take it no more decided to cough, and u already losing ur mind.

So it's now u realise u have investment up there, and that every Nigerian have the right to reside anywhere in Nigeria, U are scattered all over like mushrooms, yet u operate ur enclave as if it's another country entirely, how many Northerners do u sell Land to? The last time or probably d first time a Northerner tried to contest for mere counceloship we all see how u all screaming tufikwa, "it can never happen" etc, yet ur ppl are elected in key positions both in southwest, and North, what else did u want, are u still pained about the civil war, ? We ve all moved on from that, after all like the present scenario, u brought it upon yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by Kanana(m): 8:13am On Jun 11, 2017
NothingDoMe:
lol. which one is of note again? Lol.

abeg if you nor get answer nor just call my name. Shio.

Now that's another fo.ol! Ish side of a Biafra. OF NOTE wasnt meant to be your name please. Anyway dont worry about the northerners in the east just move back to the east as you all wished.

if you need to know very few northerners reside permanantly in the East all thanks to your inhospitable mindset.
Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by Paretomaster(m): 8:15am On Jun 11, 2017
adoniskrunch:

No be ur fault na mumu dey worry u, i believe if you get a call from home to hear your family members were buchered to death you wont be foolish enough to write this.

The kill and mame innocent people all because they are against education and the development it brings yet their leaders send their children out of the country to get the same education they teach their people against isn't that Hippocratic,

You believe if the ibos leave nigeria the northerner will love you Yoruba people then i pity ur ignorance, they behead even their own people for petty crimes, to show example, they believe in jungle justice.

You Yoruba pipu need to wake up and smell the coffee, let me ask you with all the power they have horded since Nnamdi azikiwe what good do you see in Nigeria, people fighting and killing people the very people sworn to protect you take what your and give u wheel barrows as youth empowerment while they smile to the bank, uncle look around you nobody cares bro, haven't you noticed that since we wer promised change nigeria got harder and everybody is frustrated about one thing or the other now it's brewing tribal war and division.

Go read a little history and know why the ibos are agitated let me give u an example do you know that after the civil war ibos wer stripped off their hard earned cash as punishment by nigeria? Yet we strived and survived. I don't believe in wars i hv experienced it and believe me none of the parties would enjoy it unless you are a born ripper, Pray for unity and a young vibrant leader not old dying men trying to grab enough wealth before they die off aren't nigerians tired of dying presidents.

Shut up, and stop dragging others into ur foolishness. ...i repeat, u brought this upon urself, and we are all witnesses to it, Yoruba's can take care of themselves.

This ur inborn hatred, and lack of manner have been, and will always be ur undoing, sometimes, I just asked myself, can the Flattinoes be more stupid, and gullible at the same time?

You pained u not getting a shot at the Presidency, but the only set of ppl that can get u there u r making ur enemy, how the hell can u achieve that without other regions? oh! U think it will just be handed over to u on a platter of gold?

Una no get sense o, u want Biafra, yet u have not learned from the past, rather u keep fanning the ember of violence, threatening war, insulting anyone that is not a flat head, the level of abuse, and insults u threw at the Northerners on a daily basis here is alarming, but they ignore all that bcoz they knew u r just like that baby gorilla that fled after leading many to their grave .

Few youths who couldn't take it no more decided to cough, and u already losing ur mind.

So it's now u realise u have investment up there, and that every Nigerian have the right to reside anywhere in Nigeria, U are scattered all over like mushrooms, yet u operate ur enclave as if it's another country entirely, how many Northerners do u sell Land to? The last time or probably d first time a Northerner tried to contest for mere counceloship we all see how u all screaming tufikwa, "it can never happen" etc, yet ur ppl are elected in key positions both in southwest, and North, what else did u want, are u still pained about the civil war, ? We ve all moved on from that, after all like the present scenario, u brought it upon yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by Nutase: 8:16am On Jun 11, 2017
[quote author=Paretomaster post=57405143][/quote] I laff at your stupidity. So my opinion makes me a Igbo abi?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by NothingDoMe: 8:17am On Jun 11, 2017
Kanana:

Now that's another fo.ol! Ish side of a Biafra. OF NOTE wasnt meant to be your name please. Anyway dont worry about the northerners in the east just move back to the east as you all wished.

if you need to know very few northerners reside permanantly in the East all thanks to your inhospitable mindset.
Hahaha. Nairalanders are wonderful people! Few northerners indeed.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by Paretomaster(m): 8:30am On Jun 11, 2017
Nutase:
I laff at your stupidity. So my opinion makes me a Igbo abi?

I don't care what u r, as long as u reason Like one.. ....Or u want to pretend u don't see the hatred spread here on a daily basis, all the tirade?

Don't be sentimental madam, the flattinoes brought this upon themselves.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by lanrefront1(m): 9:58am On Jun 11, 2017
kn23h:

Pity yourself.
Ohhh so you're now worried about the other Southerners. So thoughtful.
When did the flat head children of hate start caring about what happens to "afonjas" in the North.
Afenifere speaks for the PDP politicians and not for the Yoruba man. Swallow what Afenifere says at your own peril. Regardless of the fact that Even though Afenifere speaks for Ibos in this case, the nutcases in the SE will still brand them afonja because they [flat heads] don't understand political diplomacy. So if you must pity, pity yourself and the idiotic Afenifere speaking for flat heads that despises them.

You are a complete disgrace
Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by blazingstar: 11:03am On Jun 11, 2017
biancarz:
The loudmouthed chestbeating developers don start again. Today they want Biafra, tomorrow they want to live with abokis.

you are just a big immature fool.

no sensible hardworking igbo man with mouths to feed is in support of biafra.. is just jobless youths that are letting their heads to be used.. all biafrans are igbos. Not all igbos are biafrans
Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by Kanana(m): 1:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
blazingstar:

you are just a big immature fool.

no sensible hardworking igbo man with mouths to feed is in support of biafra.. is just jobless youths that are letting their heads to be used.. all biafrans are igbos. Not all igbos are biafrans

Well but the "sensible" igbos have been keeping mum for too long and allowing a riffraff to be toying with the lives of a whole tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by blazingstar: 4:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
Kanana:

Well but the "sensible" igbos have been keeping mum for too long and allowing a riffraff to be toying with the lives of a whole tribe.

it was a comedy show while it lasted. Shit just got real

1 Like

Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by 7lives: 5:02pm On Jun 11, 2017
adoniskrunch:

Igbos agitated?, una no be brave warriors again?.
Na una mouth dey kill una, the way you people dey form up and down, by now Biafra should have been a done deal.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest by kn23h(m): 8:01pm On Jun 11, 2017
lanrefront1:

You are a complete disgrace

More fake Yorubas. Ode.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Popular, He Is Only Notorious – Lauretta Onochie / Nigeria by 2030: Who Can Bet This With Me? / PDP Governorship Candidate In Nasarawa State Who Is Only 39 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.