Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths (39950 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / Igbo People Crave Own Nation As Tensions Rise In Nigeria !!!!the Washinton Times / Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by nurex01(m): 5:40am On Jun 11, 2017
President of the Arewa Youth Consultative Forum, Shettima Yerima, in this interview with BAYO AKINLOYE says the statement issued by the Coalition of Northern Groups on Tuesday asking the Igbo to leave the North for their various states in the South-East was quoted out of context

Are you on the run from the Nigeria Police?

For what? Why should I be on the run? I have committed no crime.

You have been declared wanted by the police and the Kaduna State Government for the quit notice you and other groups of youths in the North issued to the Igbo living in the region.

I have not received any invitation from the Nigeria Police. But if I am invited by the police, I will willingly honour their invitation. There is no issue about that – but as of the time that I am talking to you right now (Thursday), the police have not called me for any interrogation.

Do you have any apology concerning the statement you, along with others, issued on Tuesday?

Apology for what? And exactly what part of the statement are you referring to? The Coalition of Northern Groups, after due consultation came up with a position as regard the disposition of the Indigenous People of Biafra. Our position is very clear: we have the intention of helping the Igbo to get the international attention they want so that they can leave Nigeria in peace. At no time did we advocate violence or make any attempt to incite anyone in the North or any other part of the country, to engage in violence against any tribe.

But you gave them a three-month notice to leave the North?

Yes; because by then they would have had a referendum to decide whether they want to be part of Nigeria or they want to have an independent nation of their own. If after the three months they succeed in getting a referendum in having an independent state of Biafra, what business do they have again in the North? They should go back to their Biafra. We did not ask them to go. They said they want to go. They are the ones demanding for their own independent nation and we said ‘OK, we will help you.’

I should add that the silence of the Igbo in the North concerning the call by IPOB for a state of Biafra indicates that they are in support of the agitation – it is what we term ab initio, as conspiracy of silence. They have agreed to have their own nation; then they should go – IPOB is speaking for them. If not, they should have come out to say, ‘No, IPOB does not represent us. We do not want to be part of the Biafra being called by IPOB.’ They didn’t say that. We are all living witnesses to the Biafran agitation. Everybody wants to leave Nigeria but nobody moves. Therefore, it clearly means they (Igbo in the North) are in agreement with them (IPOB).

It is not our intention or plan to push them out of the North by force – no, that’s not our intention. We won’t do that. We are only encouraging them to leave. If they have decided to be part of an independent Biafran state, why are they wasting time still living in other people’s land? They should go to their region if they want to go; we will help them to leave. They should leave. But if at the end of the referendum and they vote to remain as part of Nigeria, we are willing to receive them back. Our declaration is by no means a call for violence. By upbringing and orientation, as northern youths we are not inclined to violence. We believe in peaceful resolution of conflicts.

decide whether they want to remain a part of the country; and we are helping them to get the referendum initiated, hoping that by the end of the three month’s (ultimatum), they would have chosen to form their own nation. We will continue to help them to the extent that their voice would be heard in the international community. We will help them to ensure that the African Union, the Economic Community of West African States, the United Nations and other international organisations come to their aid. There was a referendum in the United Kingdom; was there any bloodshed there? In essence, what we are saying is that if the easterners want a state of Biafra the Federal Government should give them what they want. Is that asking for too much? We insist that the Federal Government should organise a referendum for them to choose whether they want to remain a part of Nigeria or not; let them vote for or against.

If some people in the South-East are seeking for an independent state of Biafra, is the North too interested in going its separate way from the federation?

No. We are happy to be Nigerians. We are happy to be a component of the country. Let those who are not happy being a part of this country leave peacefully without heating up the polity. Why should a group of people keep agitating, intimidating, and harassing Nigerians because they want their own country? If they want to go, they should be allowed to go. Do they think without them we cannot survive? They cannot continue to intimidate us in this country. We are proud to be Nigerians. We cannot have stability and peace in the land with this continued agitation for independence. We can live without them (the Igbo).

Not a few people have come out to criticise what you and your group called the ‘Kaduna Declaration’. Do you think the coalition’s position as contained in the statement issued on Tuesday was misunderstood?

Let me reassure you that I and other members of the coalition are peace-loving Nigerians. Our advocacy has always been non-violent. For those who have chosen to misrepresent us, all I will say is that at no time did we advocate for violent removal of the Igbo in the North. We are not violent people. Some Nigerians are very funny. What has happened is a matter of mischief by some people who tried to twist our honest and non-violent position on the fact that the Igbo should leave the North to form their own nation – that’s what they are craving for and we are ready to help them to leave for their home states.

As northern youths we have never been violent and we will continue to remain non-violent. For how long will we continue to urge them to remain in a union they are not willing to remain in? They should decide whether they want to remain in the ‘marriage’ or go for a divorce. If they are not interested in the ‘marriage’, let us dissolve it and allow everybody to go his way. As proud Nigerians, we want to be peaceful and will not be intimidated by people who are trying to make the country boil for no reason.

Assuming the majority of the Igbo vote in the referendum to leave Nigerian, does the North intend to flush out those Igbo living in the North by force if they choose to stay?

No; we are not going to do that. We will not forcibly eject any Igbo living in the North even if majority of them voted to exit Nigeria. But we intend to support IPOB’s agenda; we intend to help them push the call for a referendum so that the people can vote. In three months, if they are not able to achieve that we will help them to do that. We will ensure we help them to get the attention of the international community to actualise their agitation. We will also ensure that the Federal Government gives attention to their demand. We will ensure that not a single blood was shed. We are for peace.

To that end, I want to assure Nigerians that there is no cause for alarm. They should remain peaceful. They should be calm. They should resist any attempt by anybody to call them to take up arms. They should resist any attempt by anybody urging them to unleash terror on any member of the country. I will also urge the security agencies to be watchful; they should be on the look-out for troublemakers. I can assure you that we are not in support of violence in any form. It is not part of our ideal and we will never promote violence.

http://punchng.com/igbo-free-to-form-their-own-nation-we-can-live-without-them-arewa-youths/

40 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by madridguy(m): 5:41am On Jun 11, 2017
We are happy to be Nigerians. We are happy to be a component of the country. Let those who are not happy being a part of this country leave peacefully without heating up the polity. Gbam.

99 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by Nobody: 5:44am On Jun 11, 2017
BRB
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by nurex01(m): 5:53am On Jun 11, 2017
I couldn't believe this could escalate to this level.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by maureensylvia(f): 6:02am On Jun 11, 2017
am Igbo

am anti Biafra

The he goat NNAMDI KANU is a scam who must have been paid heavily to whine mouth anyhow, u all know when war starts which we don't pray for he will fly out leaving his ipob

lemme ask y will Dia ever b unity when in Igbo we have IPOB, MASSOB, OHANEZE NDI IGBO, lolz everybody wan chop national cake.

we Igbo's in north are against ipob!!!

nobody should ever tell us to come back home cos we have made enough investments here which eventually if we come back will be eaten by gullible Igbos

don't b surprise that those telling us to come back home are those depending on us for feeding. I tire ooo

I believe Dis ultimatum will b resolved before 1st October

I stand with ONE NIGERIA

246 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by salford1: 6:05am On Jun 11, 2017
it is well.
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by Reals(m): 6:07am On Jun 11, 2017
Mehn this issue no be beans again o, but i tot the nothern elders said they are not aware how come he is saying after consultations?

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by nurex01(m): 6:11am On Jun 11, 2017
maureensylvia:
am Igbo

am anti Biafra

The he goat NNAMDI KANU is a scam who must have been paid heavily to whine mouth anyhow, u all know when war starts which we don't pray for he will fly out leaving his ipob

lemme ask y will Dia ever b unity when in Igbo we have IPOB, MASSOB, OGHANEZE NDI IGBO, lolz everybody wan chop national cake.

nobody should ever tell us to come back home cos we have made enough investments here which eventually if we come back will be eaten by gullible Igbos

don't b surprise that those telling us to come back home are those depending on us for feeding. I tire ooo

I stand with ONE NIGERIA

I like a statement you made here. NNAMDI KANU might disappear if the war starts now. You had better sit and talk to your elders before the issues escalate further.

71 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by nurex01(m): 6:12am On Jun 11, 2017
Reals:
Mehn this issue no be beans again o, but i tot the nothern elders said they are not aware how come he is saying after consultations?

You know sabi Hausa wella

12 Likes

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by Jabioro: 6:12am On Jun 11, 2017
Those e-miscreants, the e-warriors and keyboard fighters can help them resolve it because they are the one escalated it... plus the uncultured yooot

43 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by 0b100100111: 6:14am On Jun 11, 2017
Yes we can!

Everybody is getting fed-up of there rant and chest-beating?

Dudes have forgotten that no matter how, NIGERIA will always be on the winning side!

There lots will always

-Apply for visas
- Work-permit
- There students will start paying as international students in our prestigious schools
- Multinational will be forced to down size foreign workforce.
- Pay high taxes as international businessmen/businesswoman which will triple revenue for Nigerian state and Federal goverment
-Land use charges on there properties within Nigeria will triple as foreigners has they happen to have more dispersed investment
-For at least 20years, There economy will be "solely" dependent on Nigeria, and a bitter truth is that,

- The scenery after break-up will be similar, if not worse than what is happening in South-Africa. They will be highly discriminated within the Nigerian territory that will frequently spring up xenophobic attacks.

Just a few to mention! Reality stares at them!

139 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by blazingstar: 6:16am On Jun 11, 2017
maureensylvia:
am Igbo

am anti Biafra

lemme ask y will Dia ever b unity when in Igbo we have IPOB, MASSOB, OGHANEZE NDI IGBO, lolz everybody wan chop national cake.

I stand with ONE NIGERIA

This biafra thing was a big joke played by our dilector of comedy. thaz why we Igbo's in diaspora have been quiet but now it is getting out of hand

I can't imagine how some selfish people will be so happy to see their prosperous brothers coming back to start from the scratch after many years of sweat and hard labour.

What irks me is how they can't see the how politically motivated the call for secession is..

the dilector of comedy, which I'm ashamed of him if he is really from abia state, has never condemned our past and present governors and senators who were romancing with the FG on the corridors of power and looting us dry... now they want one vegetable dying president to solve the whole accumulated problems

92 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by HammerEvery(f): 6:19am On Jun 11, 2017
Peace is the north has always been conditional. As long as the south surrenders it's political fortunes there will be 'peace'. If the south agitates against northern hegemony, the peace becomes fragile and puts southern lives at risk. That's not a good place to live because it is not 'True peace'. The north can not continue to threaten anyone! To hell with them!

146 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by ozowarac: 6:21am On Jun 11, 2017
We Died In 1966, We Won't Die In 2017

By Elochukwu Nicholas Ohagi

Just after that first coup. I mean that Nigeria coup led by Kaduna Nzeogwu in collaboration with many other soldiers from other ethnic groups and tribes, came the counter coup led by Northern officers who branded the first coup Igbo coup.

They killed the head of state in the person of Aguiyi Ironsi. Ironsi was killed in the most barbaric way by those barbarians. They tied him on a military jeep and had him dragged along the road until he died. Ironsi is an Igbo man. Those barbarians which has the current Nigeria civilian president as one of them gathered Igbo and other Eastern soldiers together, disarmed them and had them killed. Same happened in the police, And other organizations. These killings didn't quench their taste for blood. They headed to the airports and shot everyone they met in that airport that is from Eastern Nigeria.

Did they stop? No they didn't. Their people joined them. Civilians joined in the killing. Owing to the number of Igbos and other Easterners killed in the North, it won't be a mistake to say that 85% of northerners in 1966 were all murderers. When I say Northerners I mean both core North and middle belt. They marched out and killed every Igbo man and everybody that looked like Igbo in the entire North. Gowon who took over as a military head watched as more than 700,000 Easterners were horrendously butchered to death.

So my dear Igbos currently in the north, this was how it happened. I knew you never had opportunity with history. I was lucky, I did history for 6years. So am telling no fairytales. Don't say you are not in the North, that you are in the Middle Belt. Don't just commit suicide brothers. These people were Christians in 1966 when they stopped Igbos in Benue Bridge returning from core North and massacred them all. Sad, yes, but its true. They were still Christians today when Arewa youths threatened to kill Igbos and take their properties in all the 19 northern states and they kept quiet.

This people are not Oba of Lagos or Yorubas who joked with throwing us into the lagoon if we vote against the candidates they wanted in Lagos. Brothers these people are ruthless, evil, and barbaric. They are terror minded people. A people that can kill 800 of their own in a night can do worse and there will be no world outcry. Remember, Nigeria life doesn't matter to UN as far as their illegal businesses are going on. And they will always support the North because they are the reason they are still in business.

Start now to prepare. See whoever that is telling you to continue going about your business in the North as the enemy. The South Eastern governors that failed to defend you against Fulani herdsmen in Biafra Land can't be assuring you of safety in a faraway land like Kano. Think brothers, think.

I know relocating won't be easy, but life is the best. Will you rather die?

Start proper documentation of your properties. Send other things home. Bring back children. We have enough schools here. Those in higher institutions should start making move for proper transfer. Are you an Igbo corp member reading me right now, and you are presently in the orientation camp anywhere in the North, please start relocation arraignment before Monday you will be leaving camp.

We died in 1966, we won't die in 2017.

A word is enough for the wise.

163 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by buchilino(m): 6:24am On Jun 11, 2017
maureensylvia:
am Igbo

am anti Biafra

I stand with ONE NIGERIA

NNE I RESPECT UR OPINION, BUT BELIEVE ME AFTER SERVING IN PLACES LIKE NIGERIAN ARMY, POLICE, CUSTOMS, MINS OF AGRIC, ETC, U MAY CHANGE UR MIND ABOUT NIGERIA.

109 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by Femolacaster(m): 6:25am On Jun 11, 2017
I wasn't in support of this northern group before, but now, I have changed my thoughts. These Igbos have insulted virtually all the major tribes in this country in the name of "we want Biafra". Honestly, they should just go, they won't be missed at all.

108 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by HiddenShadow: 6:30am On Jun 11, 2017
maureensylvia:
am Igbo

am anti Biafra

I stand with ONE NIGERIA

When we vote Biafra through a UN Referendum, you can join your Hausa Fulani boyfriend in Nigeria

You are not needed in Biafra

234 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by nurex01(m): 6:32am On Jun 11, 2017
ozowarac:
We Died In 1966, We Won't Die In 2017

By Elochukwu Nicholas Ohagi

Just after that first coup. I mean that Nigeria coup led by Kaduna Nzeogwu in collaboration with many other soldiers from other ethnic groups and tribes, came the counter coup led by Northern officers who branded the first coup Igbo coup.

They killed the head of state in the person of Aguiyi Ironsi. Ironsi was killed in the most barbaric way by those barbarians. They tied him on a military jeep and had him dragged along the road until he died. Ironsi is an Igbo man. Those barbarians which has the current Nigeria civilian president as one of them gathered Igbo and other Eastern soldiers together, disarmed them and had them killed. Same happened in the police, And other organizations. These killings didn't quench their taste for blood. They headed to the airports and shot everyone they met in that airport that is from Eastern Nigeria.

Did they stop? No they didn't. Their people joined them. Civilians joined in the killing. Owing to the number of Igbos and other Easterners killed in the North, it won't be a mistake to say that 85% of northerners in 1966 were all murderers. When I say Northerners I mean both core North and middle belt. They marched out and killed every Igbo man and everybody that looked like Igbo in the entire North. Gowon who took over as a military head watched as more than 700,000 Easterners were horrendously butchered to death.

So my dear Igbos currently in the north, this was how it happened. I knew you never had opportunity with history. I was lucky, I did history for 6years. So am telling no fairytales. Don't say you are not in the North, that you are in the Middle Belt. Don't just commit suicide brothers. These people were Christians in 1966 when they stopped Igbos in Benue Bridge returning from core North and massacred them all. Sad, yes, but its true. They were still Christians today when Arewa youths threatened to kill Igbos and take their properties in all the 19 northern states and they kept quiet.

This people are not Oba of Lagos or Yorubas who joked with throwing us into the lagoon if we vote against the candidates they wanted in Lagos. Brothers these people are ruthless, evil, and barbaric. They are terror minded people. A people that can kill 800 of their own in a night can do worse and there will be no world outcry. Remember, Nigeria life doesn't matter to UN as far as their illegal businesses are going on. And they will always support the North because they are the reason they are still in business.

Start now to prepare. See whoever that is telling you to continue going about your business in the North as the enemy. The South Eastern governors that failed to defend you against Fulani herdsmen in Biafra Land can't be assuring you of safety in a faraway land like Kano. Think brothers, think.

I know relocating won't be easy, but life is the best. Will you rather die?

Start proper documentation of your properties. Send other things home. Bring back children. We have enough schools here. Those in higher institutions should start making move for proper transfer. Are you an Igbo corp member reading me right now, and you are presently in the orientation camp anywhere in the North, please start relocation arraignment before Monday you will be leaving camp.

We died in 1966, we won't die in 2017.

A word is enough for the wise.

Hmm! Hmm!

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by maureensylvia(f): 6:36am On Jun 11, 2017
buchilino:

NNE I RESPECT UR OPINION, BUT BELIEVE ME AFTER SERVING IN PLACES LIKE NIGERIAN ARMY, POLICE, CUSTOMS, MINS OF AGRIC, ETC, U MAY CHANGE UR MIND ABOUT NIGERIA.

my pain is d relocation of a thing, its painful to go back and start from scratch... who prays for that?

those telling u to come back might b depending on u for feeding and will even like to finish d one u came back with.

if at all they want to create Biafra (which I don't want cos I believe in one Nigeria) fine they can, but they should do so in peace.

war is not the best thing its only d youth who haven't experienced war shout war war war. our fathers who have experienced it frowns against it.
an adage goes like "ihe nna no n'ala hu nwatakiri no n'elu enweghi ike ihu ya"

if Biafra is all they want fine, then we will retain our citizenship here, anyone that wants to come to north should apply visa

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by HiddenShadow: 6:36am On Jun 11, 2017
Hausa Fulani senators and reps should hurriedly insert Secession and Referendum into the constitution

12 Likes

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by maureensylvia(f): 6:39am On Jun 11, 2017
buchilino:

N FINALLY ITS OHANEZE NOT OGHANEZE. R U SURE UR IGBO
anyone Bros, some call it ohaneze, oghaneze, oraneze depends where u grew up.
of cos am Igbo proudly anambarian married to an imolite

17 Likes

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by jimi4us: 6:40am On Jun 11, 2017
blazingstar:

This biafra thing was a big joke played by our dilector of comedy. thaz why we Igbo's in diaspora have been quiet but now it is getting out of hand

I can't imagine how some selfish people will be so happy to see their prosperous brothers coming back to start from the scratch after many years of sweat and hard labour.

In church.. will be back to complete this
"I Igbos in Diaspora Ndi mmuo. What are you doing in the diaspora, why not stay and build Igbo land. but your people are at home suffering while you're there claiming Igbos in Diaspora no one gives a fckk about anyway. and if na London you dey, your name na sorry.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by buchilino(m): 6:41am On Jun 11, 2017
maureensylvia:

my pain is d relocation of a thing, its painful to go back and start from scratch... who prays for that?

those telling u to come back might b depending on u for feeding and will even like to finish d one u came back with.

if at all they want to create Biafra (which I don't want cos I believe in one Nigeria) fine they can, but they should do so in peace.

war is not the best thing its only d youth who haven't experienced war shout war war war. our fathers who have experienced it frowns against it.
an adage goes like "ihe nna no n'ala hu nwatakiri no n'elu enweghi ike ihu ya"

if Biafra is all they want fine, then we will retain our citizenship here, anyone that wants to come to north should apply visa

DATS Y I SAID I UNDERSTAND UR PAIN BUT IN REALITY, CERTAIN EVENTS R BEYOND OUR CONTROL. IT'S ALL IN OUR MINDS, IF WE CAN DO IT D NORTH, U CAN STILL ACHIEVE IT IN IGBOLAND. LIKE I SAID IT'S ALL IN OUR MINDS.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by maureensylvia(f): 6:41am On Jun 11, 2017
0b100100111:
Yes we can!

Everybody is getting fed-up of there rant and chest-beating?

Dudes have forgotten that no matter how, NIGERIA will always be on the winning side!

There lots will always

-Apply for visas
- Work-permit
- There students will start paying as international students in our prestigious schools
- Multinational will be forced to down size foreign workforce.
- Pay high taxes as international businessmen/businesswoman which will triple revenue for Nigerian state and Federal goverment
-Land use charges on there properties within Nigeria will triple as foreigners has they happen to have more dispersed investment
-For at least 20years, There economy will be "solely" dependent on Nigeria, and a bitter truth is that,

- The scenery after break-up will be similar, if not worse than what is happening in South-Africa. They will be highly discriminated within the Nigerian territory that will frequently spring up xenophobic attacks.

Just a few to mention! Reality stares at them!

I wish u are closer, u need a crate of chilled beer

29 Likes

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by DonBobes(m): 6:42am On Jun 11, 2017
buchilino:

I am in the army and it is not so the way you speak

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by buchilino(m): 6:43am On Jun 11, 2017
maureensylvia:

anyone Bros, some call it ohaneze, oghaneze, oraneze depends where u grew up.
of cos am Igbo proudly anambarian married to an imolite
MY APOLOGIES, ONE HAS BE TO VERY CAREFUL ON DIS FORUM.
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by buchilino(m): 6:44am On Jun 11, 2017
DonBobes:

R U IGBO. AM NOT TALKING ABOUT DELTA IGBO.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by HiddenShadow: 6:44am On Jun 11, 2017
DonBobes:

You are free to remain in the Nigerian Army after we have declared our choice through a Referendum

43 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

US Visit: Atiku Has Disqualified Himself From Presidential Race – Sagay / Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote / FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 Grants To Artisans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.