Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths (39949 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / Igbo People Crave Own Nation As Tensions Rise In Nigeria !!!!the Washinton Times / Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by bikerboy1(m): 9:26am On Jun 11, 2017
maureensylvia:
am Igbo

am anti Biafra

The he goat NNAMDI KANU is a scam who must have been paid heavily to whine mouth anyhow, u all know when war starts which we don't pray for he will fly out leaving his ipob

lemme ask y will Dia ever b unity when in Igbo we have IPOB, MASSOB, OGHANEZE NDI IGBO, lolz everybody wan chop national cake.

we Igbo's in north are against ipob!!!

nobody should ever tell us to come back home cos we have made enough investments here which eventually if we come back will be eaten by gullible Igbos

don't b surprise that those telling us to come back home are those depending on us for feeding. I tire ooo

I believe Dis ultimatum will b resolved before 1st October

I stand with ONE NIGERIA

What nonsense is this one talking about angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by IJOBA2: 9:26am On Jun 11, 2017
GOOD, THEY SHOULD FORM THEIR OWN COUNTRY WITH AFONJA MUSLIMSgrin. ALL AFONJA CHRISTIANS ARE WELCOME IN THE LAND OF RISING SUN.

NMERI BU NKE ANYI.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by buchilino(m): 9:27am On Jun 11, 2017
9ja4show:

Keep shut
OGA MAY I ASK Y.
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by ifyan(m): 9:27am On Jun 11, 2017
So El rufai played on the intelligence of the nation by sending the police after them. After all the talk in the media no Invitation yet.

Southerners are you seeing this, remember how northerners behave in regard to violence and their religion.

Be wise

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by bornaking(m): 9:28am On Jun 11, 2017
maureensylvia:
am Igbo

am anti Biafra

The he goat NNAMDI KANU is a scam who must have been paid heavily to whine mouth anyhow, u all know when war starts which we don't pray for he will fly out leaving his ipob

lemme ask y will Dia ever b unity when in Igbo we have IPOB, MASSOB, OGHANEZE NDI IGBO, lolz everybody wan chop national cake.

nobody should ever tell us to come back home cos we have made enough investments here which eventually if we come back will be eaten by gullible Igbos

don't b surprise that those telling us to come back home are those depending on us for feeding. I tire ooo

I stand with ONE NIGERIA

Come let me ask you something . Have you ever experienced any crisis in north against Ibos? or religion crisis?
I sorry for you.smh

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by RexEmmyGee: 9:28am On Jun 11, 2017
If Igbos should leave North, they will all go back to groundnut

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by thesicilian: 9:28am On Jun 11, 2017
All these Arewa touts that are no better than cattle herdsmen want to start dictating what goes on in a country of their intellectual superiors.
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by LastSurvivor11: 9:29am On Jun 11, 2017
0b100100111:
Yes we can!

Everybody is getting fed-up of there rant and chest-beating?

Dudes have forgotten that no matter how, NIGERIA will always be on the winning side!

There lots will always

-Apply for visas
- Work-permit
- There students will start paying as international students in our prestigious schools
- Multinational will be forced to down size foreign workforce.
- Pay high taxes as international businessmen/businesswoman which will triple revenue for Nigerian state and Federal goverment
-Land use charges on there properties within Nigeria will triple as foreigners has they happen to have more dispersed investment
-For at least 20years, There economy will be "solely" dependent on Nigeria, and a bitter truth is that,

- The scenery after break-up will be similar, if not worse than what is happening in South-Africa. They will be highly discriminated within the Nigerian territory that will frequently spring up xenophobic attacks.

Just a few to mention! Reality stares at them!

And for your love for Igbos u decided not to let them apply for visa, pay high tax, apply as international students at your "prestigious universities" and all that by ??
This your love for Igbos is really unprecedented.. u try

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by Ijaya123: 9:32am On Jun 11, 2017
HiddenShadow:

You are free to remain in the Nigerian Army after we have declared our choice through a Referendum

Continue in your dream...

After the dream comes nightmares. grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by Kaybaba5(m): 9:33am On Jun 11, 2017
I believe in one Nigeria
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by KevinDein: 9:33am On Jun 11, 2017
thesicilian:
All these Arewa touts that are no better than cattle herdsmen want to start dictating what goes on in a country of their intellectual superiors.
You guys are just naturally provocative.
The backward arewa touts do not want you intellectuals in their region. They want you to go back to your "paradise". Fair deal if you ask me.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by Lerio(m): 9:33am On Jun 11, 2017
maureensylvia:
am Igbo

am anti Biafra

I stand with ONE NIGERIA

Keep on saying that till oct 1st and your hausa brothers start killing you guys over there like it happened before the war. Adiro agwa ochi nti na agha esu!!

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by LionDeLeo: 9:34am On Jun 11, 2017
RexEmmyGee:
If Igbos should leave North, they will all go back to groundnut
That is their headache not yours, just leave.

thesicilian:
The cattle herdsmen are not dictating to anyone, the "intellectual superiors" want to be separated from them and they are now telling the "intellectual superiors" to leave, is this too difficult to understand?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by akpamuomenka: 9:35am On Jun 11, 2017
0b100100111:
Yes we can!

Everybody is getting fed-up of there rant and chest-beating?

Dudes have forgotten that no matter how, NIGERIA will always be on the winning side!

There lots will always

-Apply for visas
- Work-permit
- There students will start paying as international students in our prestigious schools
- Multinational will be forced to down size foreign workforce.
- Pay high taxes as international businessmen/businesswoman which will triple revenue for Nigerian state and Federal goverment
-Land use charges on there properties within Nigeria will triple as foreigners has they happen to have more dispersed investment
-For at least 20years, There economy will be "solely" dependent on Nigeria, and a bitter truth is that,

- The scenery after break-up will be similar, if not worse than what is happening in South-Africa. They will be highly discriminated within the Nigerian territory that will frequently spring up xenophobic attacks.

Just a few to mention! Reality stares at them!

Only failures reason this way.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by Kaydans(m): 9:35am On Jun 11, 2017
maureensylvia:
am Igbo

am anti Biafra

I stand with ONE NIGERIA

my brother you'll still remain in kaduna (Nigeria) but only as a foreigner with a visa or in fact just nationalise. we don't even need you. Note: we are no longer in 1966 so there won't be any war it's just a referendum.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by jellea(m): 9:36am On Jun 11, 2017
maureensylvia:
am Igbo

am anti Biafra

I stand with ONE NIGERIA

I don't think you have experience anything in life. I'm an IGBO, I also know how wicked Igbo people are...
I can tell you that all this people want is to head and organisation, Ministry, Union etc. We love Power alot....but there is nothing like 1 nigeria. We are suffering because of few Igbo ppl that sold us out. Restructuring is good. but if we can wipe away all the politicians and ban the use of the word, politics and study of the course in universities, it would be best.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by ivolt: 9:37am On Jun 11, 2017
I said it on the other thread, that the north didn't call for secession.
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by Gotze1: 9:38am On Jun 11, 2017
maureensylvia:
am Igbo

am anti Biafra

I stand with ONE NIGERIA
Wait and see how they will call you afonja.
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:39am On Jun 11, 2017
IJOBA2:
WOULD THAT STOP ME FRON MARRYING AMINTU MY LOVELY WIFE TO BE
Lmao!!!! nnairalander ooooh
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by LionDeLeo: 9:39am On Jun 11, 2017
kristisking:
These people reason like cows. Even if the Esterners succeed in getting their own nation, cant some igbos decide where to live.?

No sir, igbos can't live with the cows if the govt of the cows doesn't agree.

If the govt of other countries don't approve your entry into their countries, you become an illegal immigrant and will be treated as such.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 11, 2017
The irony of the Biafra Agitation.

You want Biafra. They chase you out of Nigeria. Instead of siezing the opportunity to go back home enmass, you say you are not going anywhere. I expect great jubilation and joyous celebrations. I expect mass movement. I expect the Ghana Must Go scene which I witnessed. Truck loads of Ghanaians, moving out. With Jute bags which became nicknamed "Ghana-Must-Go" bag.

If you want Biafra all you need do is go back to the East enmass. Refuse to trade with Nigeria. Refuse to have anything to do with Nigeria. When you are going back, no policeman or soldier will say "why are you travelling"? Freedom of movement to your states of origin is a fundamental Human Right. In my opinion. No one is holding you back but yourselves.

It doesn't even matter if a few of your elders are in the service of Nigeria as appointees etc. Ignore them. Build your Biafra, when it is as rossy as you claim it will be, they will have no choice but to go back to their dear Biafra.

So for all intents and purposes, this is the opportunity you have been praying for. Leave the North. Go back home. Build your utopia. Boycott everything Nigerian.
Biafra is being given to you on a platter of gold. Your leaders are saying they are not going anywhere and daring the North to attack them. Be united in purpose and be ready to go through the "pain" and "surgery" of achieving a good and perfect Biafra. This pain will involve leaving your businesses, property, etc. But it is for a good cause. Child bearing comes with some pain. The birthing of Biafra will not come without sacrifices.

Nnamdi Kanu says Nigeria will beg Biafra to go. The North has told you to go. So take the opputunity to do so. If Nigeria does not let you leave you will blame all your troubles on Nigeria. It is for this reason alone, that I support Biafra. Everyone needs the opportunity to take the chance and go the distance. So sieze the chance. You have been given till October. The distance between the major parts of the North and the East is generally less than 24 hours by road. I should expect a great jubilation when the North asked you to vacate without a gun shot. I expect a great exodus. Your leaders should come together and choose a course of action.

If you understand strategy you should take this golden opportunity. Pharaoh as asked the Jews to leave Egypt. What are the Jews still waiting for? They now refuse to go to the promised land. There is no red sea in this story. The promised land is known and available. No need for scouts and no need to traverse the deserts. Again I am expecting a great exodus. A huge one. When citizens of another country are not wanted anymore they are expelled. You are Biafrans and Nigeria has expelled you. So go back to your Biafra and gladly do so.

If this opportunity is not taken, then the Biafra matter is just that of a people trying to constitute a nuisance, disunited in purpose and annoyingly empty in character. Biafra has come, take it and stop the indecision. Stop worrying about what you will loose. These are necessary. South Sudan lost a lot after the referendum including the rights to pump it's oil through pipelines that go through Sudan to the export terminals. They had to negotiate the fees/cost of pumping South Sudan's Oil.The South Sudanese did not bother about their property in Khartoum. Theirs was even worse. They were never told to go, the way the North has peacefully ordered Biafrans to do. This is a once in a life time opputunity. Take it.

Do not start wondering what will happen to your investments. To your market of about 150 million Nigerians. Your perhaps about 40-60 million Biafrans are available (we do not know your true population figures). Trade with them and find new international trade partners. Do not start bothering about what will become of Lekki, or Festac, or Ikeja, or Ikorodu, or Abuja or other areas you "developed". In my opinion, only a foolish man develops another man's land and leaves his own and then he even boasts about this to the world about this great mistake and miscalculation. It is when you have developed yours to your satisfaction that you then extend your good developmental gestures to other "less fortunate people".

Unite in purpose. Buhari is not even in the country. Osinbanjo is more reasonable. Take the chance. Move ensmass. Exodus out of all parts of Nigeria. Move back home. Organize yourselves. Ignore everything in Nigeria. This opportunity will never come again. You are putting your hope in ICJ and UN etc. Time and time again, these organizations have stood by and watched endless massacre of innocent civilians. Syria, South Sudan, Rawanda, Angola, etc. Even the Nigeria/Biafra Civil War.

You claim you have all the businesses. You can cripple Nigeria. Nigeria is a zoo. Your footballers are the best. Your women are the best. You are the most industrous. You are the most brilliant. You are the most hard working. You are the most advanced. Your exodus alone should then help you win this agitation. So, cripple Nigeria by leaving. Destroy Nigeria by removing all your services. Obliterate Nigeria by withdrawing your elite. Stall Nigeria's evolution of her human gene pool by taking back your pretty light complexioned igbo girls. In fact go back home and lock your shops again. This time, lock them for good. It has come to you easier than you imagined. The next time you are coming to Nigeria, do so with the ECOWAS Passport or a Biafran passport. Pay the Nigerian Visa Fees and go through the process. Refuse to enter Nigeria WITHOUT a Visa. Yes, if Nigerians say come in, you say "no,that will be illegal since I am an allien. Could you please grant me papers"? If they refuse you go back to Biafra.

Someone talked about sharing what we have. Sharing what? When the jews left Egypt, did they ask Egyptians to share anything? They would not even want anything or property from the Egyptians. The South Sudanese left their property in Khartoum. Yes many had property. You are the biblical Lot's Wife. You leave but look back. You are a strange set of Jews who have been asked to vacate their own Egypt, yet you stay back and ask the Egyptians to share their property with you. The slavery then hasn't hit you hard.

Listen, the struggle has moved from opening propaganda channels and handles online and lying about how Asari supplied weapons to Nnamdi K a n u and how Donald Trump warned Buhari about Biafra. It is this same lies and fake propaganda that contributed to the loss of the Civil War. People hardly knew the facts from fiction and leaders couldn't make rational and calculated decisions. The struggle is now beyond propaganda my dear Biafrans. It has come and stares you in the face. It is real now and no more mere rantings on the internet and other forms/means of mass media and mass communication. Take it the opportunity. It has materialized.

BIAFRA HAS COME. TAKE IT!

27 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by Langbasa: 9:41am On Jun 11, 2017
[quote author=blazingstar post=57403030]

This biafra thing was a big joke played by our dilector of comedy. thaz why we Igbo's in diaspora have been quiet but now it is getting out of hand

I can't imagine how some selfish people will be so happy to see their prosperous brothers coming back to start from the scratch after many years of sweat and hard labour.

In church.. will be back to complete this[/quot:e]EWEDU GOBBLER SPOTTED.
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by webcalculator(m): 9:41am On Jun 11, 2017
maureensylvia:

anyone Bros, some call it ohaneze, oghaneze, oraneze depends where u grew up.

of cos am Igbo proudly anambarian married to an imolite

You need a paternity test

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by deedeedeee2: 9:41am On Jun 11, 2017
venoc200:
The disintegration is here on nairaland,an average ibo man outside iboland doesn't want biafra.what has the so called nnamdi kanu done to develop his own village talk less of the whole iboland.i'm an ibo man from imo state and i'm using this medium to say i don't want any biafra,i'm better off as a Nigerian and also reminding all Nigerian youths that this country shall be great again.
stop saying nonsense. How do you know that an average igbo man does not want biafra?
You said shall be great gain, has she ever been great?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by Lerio(m): 9:41am On Jun 11, 2017
maureensylvia:

my pain is d relocation of a thing, its painful to go back and start from scratch... who prays for that?

those telling u to come back might b depending on u for feeding and will even like to finish d one u came back with.

if at all they want to create Biafra (which I don't want cos I believe in one Nigeria) fine they can, but they should do so in peace.

war is not the best thing its only d youth who haven't experienced war shout war war war. our fathers who have experienced it frowns against it.
an adage goes like "ihe nna no n'ala hu nwatakiri no n'elu enweghi ike ihu ya"

if Biafra is all they want fine, then we will retain our citizenship here, anyone that wants to come to north should apply visa

Ur pain is in the relocation.

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by Candyrain(m): 9:43am On Jun 11, 2017
El Rufai and NPF boss shame on u all angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Why OBJ, Jonathan, Other Former Leaders Boycotted May 29, June 12 – Shehu Sani / Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary / US Visit: Atiku Has Disqualified Himself From Presidential Race – Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.