Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,213 members, 7,807,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Many Die In Peace Mass Transit Road Crash (sad PHOTOS) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Many Die In Peace Mass Transit Road Crash (sad PHOTOS) (603 Views)

Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers / 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident / BREAKING: Graph Pics As Many Die In 3rd Mainland Ghastly Accident This Morning. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Die In Peace Mass Transit Road Crash (sad PHOTOS) by ToroGist(m): 6:20am On Jun 11, 2017
Driving is not a passive activity, It is an active activity that should be done with all amount of concentration and seriousness.
When one fails to acknowledge this, the result is disastrous as it was witnessed yesterday.

A facebook user posted pictures of accident that occurred just yesterday which led to the death of many Nigerians that travelled with the peace mass transit vehicle in Abia State. Though the deaths of these people is a pitiable dismal dismal and regrettably lugubrious, what caught my attention was what she wrote alongside the photos.
She captioned the photos with these thought provoking words: "to live long and fulfill your God given destiny, my brothers and sisters stay away from #peace_mass_transit. Earlier today, one of their buses had an accident in Abia State leaving many dead, #DEATHMASSTRANSIT.
Many have gone because of the carelessness of few..........too bad".

(See attached screenshot here as prove)

'DEATH MASS TRANSIT'? Would this be personal or could she just be angry?
This is what torogist is unable to ascertain but our hearts goes out to those ........................

See the sad PHOTOS and read more here:
http://latestinfoandmore..com.ng/2017/06/many-die-in-peace-mass-transit-accident.html?m=1
Re: Many Die In Peace Mass Transit Road Crash (sad PHOTOS) by OkuFaba(m): 7:15am On Jun 11, 2017
PEACE MASS TRANSIT aka
"THE DEATH MACHINE"

Even if they give free transportation to travellers, i'll rather trek to my destination. Their drivers are the worst an reckless people on earth, the way they even talk to passengers, you'll ask urself if they had issues before the journey.
SAVE YOU LIFE, AVOID PEACE MASS TRANSIT
Re: Many Die In Peace Mass Transit Road Crash (sad PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 11, 2017
Hope PEACE MASS TRANSIT and T.A. Orji will not be part of BIAFRA.....?
Re: Many Die In Peace Mass Transit Road Crash (sad PHOTOS) by mavinc4u(f): 8:55am On Jun 11, 2017
ToroGist:
Driving is not a passive activity, It is an active activity that should be done with all amount of concentration and seriousness.
When one fails to acknowledge this, the result is disastrous as it was witnessed yesterday.

A facebook user posted pictures of accident that occurred just yesterday which led to the death of many Nigerians that travelled with the peace mass transit vehicle in Abia State. Though the deaths of these people is a pitiable dismal dismal and regrettably lugubrious, what caught my attention was what she wrote alongside the photos.
She captioned the photos with these thought provoking words: "to live long and fulfill your God given destiny, my brothers and sisters stay away from #peace_mass_transit. Earlier today, one of their buses had an accident in Abia State leaving many dead, #DEATHMASSTRANSIT.
Many have gone because of the carelessness of few..........too bad".

(See attached screenshot here as prove)

'DEATH MASS TRANSIT'? Would this be personal or could she just be angry?
This is what torogist is unable to ascertain but our hearts goes out to those ........................

See the sad PHOTOS and read more here:
http://latestinfoandmore..com.ng/2017/06/many-die-in-peace-mass-transit-accident.html?m=1

When you are ready, you can put the pictures and screenshot here. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Period Of Getting Dubai Vias / Tipper Crushes Young Lady Dead In Anambra(graphic Photos) / Usa Visa Help And Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.