Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 (86974 Views)

List Of The Top 16 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria. / Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria -see Photos / List Of Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by sheylarhh(m): 9:36pm On Jun 12, 2017
MrKong:

What form are you talking about?
post graduate form
Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by afroxyz: 1:53pm On Jun 13, 2017
jakandeola:
god purnish u

Its PUNISH not purnish. Please don't distort my network with your atrocious grammatical blunders and misspellings. Gosh, even your phone can help your chaffed brain out
Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by afroxyz: 1:53pm On Jun 13, 2017
jakandeola:
god purnish u

Its PUNISH not purnish. Please don't distort my network with your atrocious grammatical blunders and misspellings. Gosh, even your phone can help your chaffed brain out
Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by MrKong: 4:27pm On Jun 13, 2017
sheylarhh:

post graduate form
Yes...Will close in a week sef
Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by sheylarhh(m): 9:31pm On Jun 13, 2017
MrKong:
Yes...Will close in a week sef
please send me d details/links

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by MrKong: 10:00pm On Jun 13, 2017
sheylarhh:

please send me d details/links
Check unilorin website or type unilorin pg registration in google
Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by jakandeola(m): 12:00am On Jun 15, 2017
afroxyz:

guy if I tell u words u will hate ursef
Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by efvee: 12:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
Seeing comments on this post shows the amount of inferior, bitter people we have in this country. Many kids from these schools are very intelligent and attend the best schools in the world... schools that products of your so called standard public schools can't easily get into. That's the reason why they are so expensive... something cannot be pricey and not have value... parents who send their kids to these schools know exactly what they're doing, they're not stupid. Stop whining about how irrelevant spending so much money on school fees is, if you had the money you won't come here to rant. I recently participated in an international internship in one of the best firms in the world in london. I spoke to other colleagues who attended the internship, asked them about their secondary schools and universities. All I got were: university of cambridge, loyola jesuit; university of oxford, day waterman college; university college london, avi-cenna. And me I went to Caleb International College (saying it with so much confidence lol!) my point is these guys get the exposure, connections and quality education. Don't be jealous and pray for God to bless your hustle so you can give your children the best.

3 Likes

Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by newspapers: 3:10pm On Nov 02, 2017
Why all the hype by Nigeria School ?

Where Covenant University dey, Where Redeemed own dey? Mtchew.

I've never heard of 70% of the above schools and their prices are TOO HIGH!
Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by Patrich221: 3:39pm On Nov 02, 2017
We wish to say a very big congratulations to all candidates who will be making their way down to the university this academic session. we congratulate you fro your effort which eventually granted you success but above all we all know that it is simply the grace of God that saw you through.
However, we wish to let everyone who could not further into the university simply because of their WAEC or NECO. There is an opportunity for you, it takes your courage and believe to make it through this time. remember, if it is only WAEC or NECO that is your problem, that is to say with your WAEC results and NECO complete your admission is set and settled,
OR
That you are a graduate but did not come out of the university with a certificate but wants to work or you that you did not go to the university but needs a job because you are very skilled and talented.
Then contact us for immediate assistance that will make you smile once again..call us on 09075188015. With God all things are possible. Do not waste another one year sitting at home when there is an alternative
Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by hydee123(m): 2:51am On Nov 03, 2017
How To Check Admission Status in JAMB CAPS portal and ACCEPT or REJECT
http://www.universityadmissionconsult.com/2017/11/how-to-check-admission-status-in-jamb.html?m=1
Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by LoocheeManuel(m): 4:44pm On Nov 04, 2017
agarawu23:

What do u mean by awon aye?

One of my street girl won a scholarship to day waterman college too and she did fine.

My anty was one of the contractors (tilling) of day water man college, I worked there for her and most of the building was built in my present.....there is nothing spiritual in that school. Stop lying undecided
The girl that won a scholaship to day waterman college is she living in a flat or face me i slap you?...cos i am the guy who used another person moniker,they met me reading at home the day they came to check on me in our house..my dad then told me that i wasn't chosen cos we live in a flat..
Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by Passion2009: 3:05pm On Jan 29, 2019
Gerrard59:
Monef, TopFaith, Hallel College, Bloombred etc are cheap then. grin grin

Well, I'm expecting to see the "they will write WASSCE", "are they learning everything?", "I'll never send my kids to these schools even if the money is there", "they are politicians' children", "they don't teach them manners there" crew.

Well, quality education does not come cheap. Procreate to the number of children you can afford.

BTW, where's Grange School?

Do you work at Grange?
Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by Gerrard59(m): 9:56pm On Jan 29, 2019
Passion2009:

Do you work at Grange?

No.

Try LinkedIn, you might see someone.
Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by Passion2009: 10:32pm On Jan 29, 2019
Gerrard59:

No.

Try LinkedIn, you might see someone.

I'm not interested in getting a job there. I'm just surprised about the hype around the school. A J.S.S 2 student may pay as much as 2million naira per year(day student).
Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by Gerrard59(m): 10:38pm On Jan 29, 2019
Passion2009:

I'm not interested in getting a job there. I'm just surprised about the hype around the school. A J.S.S 2 student may pay as much as 2million naira per year(day student).

Seems you know more than I do. You care to gist me?
Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by Koko1234: 11:08pm On Sep 13, 2019
pls whats current Aduvie fees?
Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by Koko1234: 11:32pm On Sep 13, 2019
pls i need current very good schools offering IGCSE and WAEc in abuja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'Making Love': Found In Primary School Book (Pictured) / I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? / Two Secondary School Girls Drinking Beer At Uyo Plaza (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.