Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Last Gang Standing (Crime) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Last Gang Standing (Crime) (89570 Views)

Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). / Chimamanda Adichie Receives Standing Ovation At Endinburgh Int'l Film Festival / The Last Gang Standing Need Writers Oh. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Apollux(m): 4:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
Hi guys did u notice we haven't given the story a name yet? Lemme think a bit and come up with some suggestions....... RED MILE... ACE AND RAGE... HARD DEAL... DARK ASSAULT... AMBER COUNTDOWN.... these are just few suggestions. I think the problem with them is they are all action names,don't know if any of them will fully cover the scope of the story.
Anyway let's suggest more and the op get to choose.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Apollux(m): 4:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
PamelB:
Apollux, you killed it already.
But I'm in trouble as I don't know anything about guns and those weird killer slangs.
So, ease it up a little please.
Hahahahahaha pls don't mind me, I'm too into action stuff. Ok this is what I will do, I'd wrap up the start up action part in chapter 2,then in chapter 3 will lay the ground work for other sentimental and softer angles of the story you can work on. What do you think?
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by sleemoon(m): 5:02pm On Jun 12, 2017
Apollux:

Don't worry, Memoirs of Blood and Steel is still on. May be sending updates later today. My annoyance is MARVEL CHRONICLES :EXECUTIVE SANCTION. I just left it when yhe action was about to kick in. Will go back to it tomorrow.

I didn't start marvel chronicles when i saw that u jst started part 2... I hate reading a good story den cut shut in d middle... Xo i ll rather wait till u finish it... Meanwhile i tut u ve finished blood and steel dats y i went ahead to read.. Buh was fumming with anger wen i saw tbc.... Anyways kudos.... I dey follow u bumper to bumper... If u no gree update on time... Remember sey my sniper is locked on u... Na to jst squeeze the trigger gently like Williams.. Lobatan

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 5:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
Apollux:

Hahahahahaha pls don't mind me, I'm too into action stuff. Ok this is what I will do, I'd wrap up the start up action part in chapter 2,then in chapter 3 will lay the ground work for other sentimental and softer angles of the story you can work on. What do you think?
........this piece is gana be a bomb....trust me.....we need more heavyweights....nairaland just got beta
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by PamelB(f): 5:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
Apollux:

pls do that. There's meant to be a twist after all
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by EvaJael(f): 6:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
Meneski I'm here. Sorry for coming late. Like PamelB,I know nothing about the action part.so PamelB do you mind sharing the soft soft part with me?

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Kimkardashain(f): 6:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
am in,
even tho i don't have what it takes to be a great writer. i sure will not let u down

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Kimkardashain(f): 6:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
Apollux:
Hi guys did u notice we haven't given the story a name yet? Lemme think a bit and come up with some suggestions....... RED MILE... ACE AND RAGE... HARD DEAL... DARK ASSAULT... AMBER COUNTDOWN.... these are just few suggestions. I think the problem with them is they are all action names,don't know if any of them will fully cover the scope of the story.
Anyway let's suggest more and the op get to choose.
may i suggest "FEAR"
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 7:02pm On Jun 12, 2017
Kimkardashain:
am in,
even tho i don't have what it takes to be a great writer. i sure will not let u down
......your number is 5......after bibi294.....please keep in touch......tank u wans again.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 7:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
EvaJael:
Meneski I'm here. Sorry for coming late. Like PamelB,I know nothing about the action part.so PamelB do you mind sharing the soft soft part with me?
.......your number is 6 after kimkardashain....tnk u n wlcm.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 7:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
six writers and counting..... Theblessedman.....still searching ur intinct right?
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Kimkardashain(f): 7:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
meneski:
same oh, pls,let me nt embarass myself abeg
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by EvaJael(f): 7:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
meneski:
Aii. Is there a word limit for each chapter?
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by EvaJael(f): 7:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
Kimkardashain:
I won't lie. I'm sort of scared but we need to grow in writing
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Kimkardashain(f): 7:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
EvaJael:
I won't lie. I'm sort of scared but we need to grow in writing
my heart is thumping bt as they say,experience is the best teacher
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Apollux(m): 7:39pm On Jun 12, 2017
CHAPTER TWO
The sound of the rifle fire as the bullet exit the muzzle of the AS50 was like a crack of thunder and from the scope, Williams saw the head of Isaac explode in red liquid and brain fragments. That surely is a confirmed kill. Before what is taking place could register on the people surrounding Isaac, Williams fired another shoot, and another till he exhausted the seven heavy rounds on the clip of the sniper rifle. Each shot took out a body. So there were seven dead bodies on the enterance to the hotel, the target's included. By this time those in the hotel already knew something has gone wrong and they started spilling out of the door, guns raised searching the building to determine the direction the fire was coming from. All those privileged to have noticed the direction of the muzzle flash from the gun died a second after.
Well time to leave, Williams thought. He dropped the AS50, clipped a termite grenade on the gun and pull the pin. The grenade flashed briefly as the as the iron oxide in it started to disintegrate the gun, within seconds it will be an unrecognizable pile of ash.
Williams was sure the people below may have seen the flash of the termite grenade and they may start heading towards this building. Anyway it won't be a problem because that is where Davina will come in.
He picked up the H&K MP7A1 submachine gun Davina had left for him including the three extra clips, he fixed them on his belt, clocked the gun and pulled off the safty. Williams ran towards the door leading down, got into an elevator punched zero for the lift to take him straight down.

3 Likes

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by mhizgap(f): 10:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
Great work.

would really love to be a part of this epic line

Can I??
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
Can this get any better?,

can't wait for more updates to drop.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 11:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
EvaJael:

Aii. Is there a word limit for each chapter?
........whateva you call a chapter....is a chapter.....structure ur chapter as it pleases you
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 11:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
Kimkardashain:

......anytin u call a chapter.....so be it
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 11:25pm On Jun 12, 2017
mhizgap:
Great work.

would really love to be a part of this epic line

Can I??
........sure you can....your number is 7.....after evajael
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 11:28pm On Jun 12, 2017
seven writers and counting.......
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by mhizgap(f): 11:38pm On Jun 12, 2017
meneski:
........sure you can....your number is 7.....after evajael

okay can't wait

Boss Apollux I hail thee because thou Art gifted in many ways.

Sis Evageal, and KimKardashian where art thou.

Meneski How much update a day before dropping the ink and what specifically should each writer focus on.

I guess they are rules too
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 11:49pm On Jun 12, 2017
mhizgap:

okay can't wait

Meneski How much update a day before dropping the ink and what specifically should each writer focus on.

....you gat two chapters to write....concerning area of concetration.....just follow the story word in word out, so wen it gets to ur turn.....u just add ur own very kind of unique flavour to the story.....i will advice u read the intro.......for more info.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 8:40am On Jun 13, 2017
Isaac Nystrom.......why wont the 5 dons get get scard? He's got connections....only yam know Gordon family for miami.....Antonio ganzelo in new mexico.....Berdelio ferdinand of the Mercelio family in south california...... Even terrorists self.....oya see were him take dey channel him payments ......Ayatullah's office.....this guy is almost flawless......apollux great job.

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 8:51am On Jun 13, 2017
william na another thing entierly.....top notch sniper......was a military guy for dat matter.....81 confirm kills dat just turned 90 kills....accuracy ratio 75%....but me don give am 80%.......even don kill strong afghanistan leaders of the mujahideen.....apollux so this guy is a machine?.....i salute you man

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by EvaJael(f): 8:53am On Jun 13, 2017
mhizgap:

okay can't wait

Sit beside me dear
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 9:01am On Jun 13, 2017
......heads of top mafia families in california........location......los angeles....san francisco....san diego....sacramento.....oakland.........what a spreadout formation....everybody and his territory......writers please take note of some of dis facts....as you bring in your write along.....after our initiator....apollux......
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Apollux(m): 10:41am On Jun 13, 2017
Davina have been watching from her hidden place behind a building just by the side of the one Williams is hiding on. It gave her a clear view of the hotel's entrance. Her weapons were all laid down before her. Ahead of her across the road is her get away means, a Suzuki GSX-R1000R. It is the latest rendering of this series of super sport bike. It has an aerodynamically crafted body frame that help its balance for speed and fast manuevering. It is also lighter than previous iterations but the one possessed by Davina have gained about fifty kilo extra weight. Which is a result of bullet proof casings used to cover all parts of the bike. And the tyres have double layers of undeflateble hard rubber.
Just then the motor cade arrived and later the target vehicle. As soon as she saw Isaac step out of the car, her hand grabbed rhe M204 grenade launcher. She fed a grenade round into the tube and waited.
The thunderous crack of the first gun fire that took out Issac didn't come as a shock to her, she was already expecting it. She waited after Isaac fell down, waited as each of the people around him drop down from accurate gun shots. Immediately the hotel door crashed open and spilling hardmen, she lifted up the M204 at their direction and launched a grenade. As it left the tube, her hand was already pulling up another grenade, she loaded it and fired then fired a third one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Apollux(m): 11:33am On Jun 13, 2017
The three grenade exploded one after the other. Davina had to pull her self back behind the building because the grenades are filled with flechette shrapnel. She heard the buzz sounds as the very hot razor sharp metal pieces fly through the air. Some taking out large chunks off the building behind which she was hiding. As the last explosion died down, she ran out of the hiding place and glanced at the entrance to the hotel, she show pieces of body parts spread around the area of the explosions. Still few bodies still staggered up, those that survived the onslaught of the three grenade exploding. She dropped the M204, it had served it purpose and was no longer of any use to her.
A shadowy form moved groggily across the dwindling dire light from the explosions. Davina lifted the HK submachine gun with her and knocked the man of with a short controlled burst. The body jerked as the high velocity bullets struck him and he dropped down. Another body moved again, she shot him without thinking twice. A loud cough sounded somewhere ahead of her. When she took time to check the source, it was a man whose suit have been torn to shreds, bleeding heavily and one of his hand was a bloody stump at the elbow. Davina pulled the trigger of the subgun again and he was knocked off his feet.

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by EvaJael(f): 11:36am On Jun 13, 2017
Apollux you're so gifted
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Apollux(m): 11:48am On Jun 13, 2017
Four armed men ran out from the door with guns lifted and firing. Davina dove to the floor and rolled to avoid the bullets that were flying all around her. She lifted her gun and fired at the general direction from which the fire was coming from and scored . Her shot took out one of the shooters. But other gun men spilled out of the hotel pouring out fire. Davina was trapped, she won't be able to lift any part of her body without being shot. If not for a slight concrete depression of the place she was lying on, some of the bullets flying over her would have punched her flesh. She wasn't worried though because Williams will be coming to the rescue soon. She smiled broadly when she heard the distinct sound of the Heckler & Koch MP7A1 spewing out deadly bullets. Right on time she thought to herself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

The Devil In The Suit / Who Knows The Story Of Medusa? (picture) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.