Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Last Gang Standing (Crime) - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Last Gang Standing (Crime) (89566 Views)

Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). / Chimamanda Adichie Receives Standing Ovation At Endinburgh Int'l Film Festival / The Last Gang Standing Need Writers Oh. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Apollux(m): 7:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
For a while now they haven't really been speaking with each other. Just the cold greetings then speaking and replying each other in mono syllables. On a very quiet night when Anderson had deliberately came back late as his custom had been for a while, he was surprised to see her still awake. Not crying as usual but within for him. That night Martha had done her best to speak in such a way to reach his heart. She really wanted the marriage to continue. She had told him all he need to do for her to withdraw the divorce suit is for him to ask her to. She suggested they go for a marriage counseling, at least still give one last shot at saving their marriage.
In all his life, he had never felt as guilty and loathsome as he did that night. But he had rejected her suggestions.
That night he had told himself the truth ; he doesn't deserve Martha. All he had ever done to her was hurt her, disappoint her and betray every good thing their marriage stood for. He didn't want to continue hurting her. That night he settled it in his mind to let her go. She deserved someone better, to be loved and appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Apollux(m): 7:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
He got to his department floor under the directorate of Operations, Central Intelligence Agency. He works as a logistics officer. But that was just his front job. His major work in the CIA is beyond that. Getting into his office, he went through tje usual ritual of early morning work routine. There were files and documents on his table he needed to attend to. Thirty minutes after going through them, signing the ones he needed to and submitting others to the secretary of his department to finish the process, it was time to face his real job.
Going down a passage, he took an elevator to lead him to the ground floor. Moving across the route of the huge building where OHB and the NHB (Old Headquarters Building and New Headquarters) buildings meet. He got to a red door guarded by a security personnel on full tactical combat gears, with a modified M4 assault rifle. The guard is there to take anyone out whose security clearance does not allow them enterance through the red door. He is ordered to shoot anyone that the door's security rejects without asking questions.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Apollux(m): 7:37pm On Jun 14, 2017
His security card got him through the red door and he entered into a thin passage way that is just wide enough to accommodate just one person at a time. The wall is bare with full white color. He knows that six miniature cameras, that doesn't yet exist in the outside world, covers every inch of the passage. The smooth wall is a facade, it can be pulled down in a second to activate a high power laser grid that is hot enough to slice through flesh and bones. The ceiling is mounted with three fifty caliber machine guns with laser targeting, motion and heat sensors and auto shooting. This small part of the CIA building is a virtual fortress.
This place is way classified beyond top secret, only those within the highest level of security clearance in the president's cabinet knows of its existence. And in Langley, just the director, deputy director and of course him and those that work within its restricted environ knows of it. This department is called STRATEGIC AND TACTICAL ADVANCE NETWORK (aka S.A.T.A.N)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 8:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
We just hit 1000 views.....we are progressing....Apollux nice job.....come *looks left and right, up nd down* un no de comment?
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by stephenGee12(m): 8:43pm On Jun 14, 2017
it eould be selfish of me to just read and nt comment.
lemme call my pple to come....
cc hadampson, wisolzy, ikombe, princeofprince, tgold1, nnenna, chumzpinky, alamiendagsh, royh, d9ty7, jane1234f, chipapii(u shud try and write cos dats ur aspect).

meneski nice thread u opened here. wud have joined but am nt awriter am a viewer grin grin
Apollux so dis is why u have nt updated ba
Issoryt, issokay just lemme nt see 5 lenghty updates for both of ur thread.
Evajael u no fitwrite for here oo tongue
Anyways sha just drod hidden diamonds update steady.
To those saying thrash abt apollux and the thread make una go pack shit
Less I forget foxyflow. Therock555
STILL I FOLLOW

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Apollux(m): 9:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
stephenGee12:
cc hadampson, wisolzy, ikombe, princeofprince, tgold1, nnenna, chumzpinky, alamiendagsh, royh, d9ty7, jane1234f, chipapii(u shud try and write cos dats ur aspect).

meneski nice thread u opened here. wud have joined but am nt awriter am a viewer grin grin
STILL I FOLLOW
Lol don't worry, I will be back soon. Just that work stuff doesn't give me enough space. I just want to wrap this up as soon as possible. Will be through with it in a few updates anyway. Marvel and Jarrael are screaming for me to continue their stories grin

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Hadampson(m): 9:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
stephenGee12:

STILL I FOLLOW
I don land like landline.. cool
dasilver20 coman join me
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Bibi294(f): 10:01pm On Jun 14, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
Stooppid story

Since you're a thug... I rest my case....

3 Likes

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by JohnGainsville(m): 11:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
Wow an impromptu story writing. Tis gonna be interesting... And that's a very fascinating Beginning by the movie writer Apollux.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Apollux(m): 4:40am On Jun 15, 2017
Good morning everyone... Em I'm going to put a real shocker on this story, a real twist that will make predicting the direction of this story very difficult....just having fun grin
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Apollux(m): 5:02am On Jun 15, 2017
S.A.T.A.N is under the SPECIAL ACTIVITIES DIVISION, with extensive freedom to act without relying on the bureaucratic red tapes that do slow down other officially know agencies. It has other branches with offices in two other agencies, the DRUG ENFORCEMENT ADMINISTRATION (DEA) housed in 600-700 Army-Navy Drive, Arlington County, Virginia and ALCOHOL, TOBACCO, FIREARMS AND EXPLOSIVES (ATF) in Washington DC.
This department was set up as a response to the sophistication and better management that organized crime seems to have taken. The mafia families are now more smarter in their drug xeals, weaponss running, gambling and prostitutions. They niw have in their employ a fleet of well paid smart lawyers that have a way of tying down government agencies in legal knots that will drag court rulings for long time without really producing anything at the end. Hence S.A.T.A.N is set up for clandestine and surgical strikes against the rising threat of the new face of the organized crime.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Apollux(m): 5:15am On Jun 15, 2017
Anderson isn't the head of S.A.T.A.N as a whole, but he heads the one under the CIA building. S.A.T.A.N is only answerable to rhe Director of National Intelligence and from there to the president directly.
The thin passage way has only one door which is where Anderson was headed. At the door, the security set up took a retina scan, dental recognition and finger print reading before allowing the door to open, as all the security checks were passed.
He did a double take as he stepped through his door, before6him was standing the coordinator of all three offices of S.A.T.A.N, Braham Nickson. Anderson had only seen him only once before now, that was during his recruitment. After that their interactions have always been through voice calls, reports and memos. Braham identity is so secret that most people that work within the intelligence community don't kniw about him. No record of him exist anywhere, he is officially a ghost.

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Apollux(m): 5:29am On Jun 15, 2017
Braham is slightly short with a height hanging around a 5'5,a bit pudgy with a slight protruding tummy, that give the appearance of a soft desk jockey but that is adeceptive. As Braham is one of the most dangerous secret agent in the clandestine circle. A deadly fire arm expart, good at hand to hand combat and have extensive Human intelligence network worldwide.
He rounded face is entirely devoid of hair, with dark brown hair on his head, a flat nose holding up a heavy rimmed glasses giving him the look of someone a decade younger than the early fifties he really is.
"Stop gaping Anderson as if you've seen a ghost," Braham said mildly. "The very fact that I'm here should tell you that a crisis is looming."

2 Likes

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 6:06am On Jun 15, 2017
Bravo!!!Man.....
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by EvaJael(f): 6:36am On Jun 15, 2017
stephenGee12:

STILL I FOLLOW
Stephengee12 thou shall not frighten me
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Apollux(m): 9:39am On Jun 15, 2017
" Sir, I have been monitoring most of the flash points, there have not been any noticeable check on the level of activities recently to cause concern." Anderson blurted out as soon as the shock wore off.
"Come in and sit down son, hope you don't mind, I have already commandeered your chair." Braham pointed that one of the chair before the desk he was sitting behind. He called Anderson son as if several decades separated them in years, while it's not more than ten years difference between their ages.
" Thank you sir" Anderson sat down and felt slight shame at the cluttered state of his desk but his boss seemed not to pay attention.
"Something happened oversea, that will greatly impact things here on the home front." Braham sat back on the chair, playing with an old fashioned yo-yo ball. His eyes had very heavy bags under them and his dark blue suit with white thin straight stripes looked rumpled as if he slept in them.
Anderson waited while the head of S.A.T.A.N took his time before continuing.
" An assassination took place in Paris last night. The target was one of the top on the list of those under constant surveillance by the DEA branch of this department."
Braham dropped a folder before him with the word TOP SECRET written clearly accross it.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Apollux(m): 9:51am On Jun 15, 2017
"Isaac Nystrom killed? That can't be possible. It will create a serious fracas that will benefit no one least of all the five major five mafia syndicate in California."
"True. But from the little facts I have garnered, the five dons seem to be the ones who sponsored the hit." The director lefted both legs and cross them on the desk top. He was putting on a gold colored rattle snake skin boot. His eyes gave Anderson a steady gaze, questing and waiting.
" But sir that can't be possible. The five dons are ever in serious competition with each other over turf, its just the fear of what the authorities will do to them that had kept them from open war. They have never agreed on anything. True Isaac's rising was a threat, but it was one they could over look. It is not enough to make them put off their differences. This was the advantage Isaac saw and utilized. "
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Apollux(m): 10:04am On Jun 15, 2017
"Good you are up to speed son, but you still have a lot of catching up to do." Braham stood from the chair, walked to a board on the wall where Anderson have pinned several clippings of news stories and pictures. He observed some of the briefly before continuing." Well you are wrong on that account, as a matter of fact we all were. The dons seem to see Isaac as a bigger threat that transcends their petty differences and they had united quicker than we could have anticipated."
"That means war, sir. The streets of California will not be safe for the next weeks and months. The crime cartels will suffer. The dons can't be stupid enough to make that kind of mistake." Anderson continued to shake his head in disbelief with each word.
" And still they went ahead with it. " Braham smiled at him as he sat back down." Like you said, the dons ain't stupid. They knew what will result from this action and took appropriate steps."
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Apollux(m): 10:19am On Jun 15, 2017
"What kind of steps?"
"Well first they brokered a business deal with Isaac, letting him know they plan to make him their main supplier for hardware procurement since his merchandise are cheaper and reliable. He agreed. They allowed him to choose the place, location and time of the meeting. Isaac did all that. With these the dons have shown publicly that they were the ones at a disadvantage for the meeting.
" They hired a professional assassin, who I have had on my scope now for a while. He was to kill Isaac and take all the heat for it. The assassin is a neutral person, not affiliated with any crime family. With that, the dons will be free from being accused as the ones who planned Isaac's death. "
" Wow that is brilliant and can actually work. With Isaac out of the way, the major competition is out of the way. Then the smaller crime cartels that would have revolted against the dons for taking away their cheap access to readily available hardware, will have no reason to go against them. The dons can come down on the hardware delivery pipeline, control it and bring in more profits to their coffers. " Anderson was impressed but surprised still at the somber look on his boss face.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by mhizgap(f): 12:32pm On Jun 15, 2017
Following
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 4:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
The dons just buried the hatchet on the head of a mutual enemy.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Apollux(m): 4:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
meneski:
The dons just buried the hatchet on the head of a mutual enemy.
LOL, maybe or maybe not
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 4:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
pls has someone seen pamelB?
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 4:26pm On Jun 15, 2017
Apollux:

LOL, maybe or maybe not
lipsrsealed
Apollux:

LOL, maybe or maybe not
......come u sure say dis guy die self?....i smell body doubles......Any way,the end will justify it all.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Apollux(m): 4:37pm On Jun 15, 2017
"Yes it was actually quite brilliant." Braham stared the the ball of the yo-yo briefly before counting. "But the dons made two huge mistakes the outcomes which they may not be expecting."
"Mistakes? What mistakes?" Anderson asked.
"First in their zeal to cover up their involvement with Isaac's death, the betrayed the assasin employed to carry out the job. After the assassination was done, the dons men attacked the killer but they blew it and the killer survived the attempt. "
"That definitely was a dumb move. But who was the contracted killer? "
For almost half a minute Brahma didn't say anything, he just stared at the ceiling. "The contract killer is Williams. "
"Oh my God! " Anderson screamed, fear tearing through his heart. "They employed Williams for the job and they double crossed him? Are they crazy? Don't they know who they were screwing with? And they also blotched the attempt to kill him? "

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Apollux(m): 4:50pm On Jun 15, 2017
"Well I'm sure the dons didn't do their home work very well before contracting Williams for the job. " Brahma turned back facing Anderson. "I guess that is one mistake the dons won't be happy to leave through. "
"Williams is going to wage a one man war against the five famililies. Dead mafia bodies will pile high. " he stopped himself when he noticed his boss wasn't following his line of reasoning. "Don't you think S.A.T.A.N should step in to try and stop this. "
"This would have been a perfect opportunity we can take advantage of. Allow Williams to whittle down the power of the criminal family, then when the time is right we move in and clamp down on the dons and Williams putting them all in custody. " Brahma shook his head sadly. "It would have been a perfect opportunity if not for the next mistake they made. "
"And what mistake was that sir? "
After another thirty seconds of dead silence in the office, Brahma said, "Isaac wasn't really killed. "

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 4:56pm On Jun 15, 2017
Dis story just got more interesting.....damn!...so....so.....dis guy no....How come?
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 4:58pm On Jun 15, 2017
Somebody say WAR
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 4:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
Somebody say "see wahala"
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by mhizgap(f): 7:47pm On Jun 15, 2017
War

wahala big time

Jezz this story is just gets more complicated by the day.

Williams against the 5 dons

Isaac against Williams and the 5dons

5Dons against Williams

S. A. T. A. N against 5dons, Isaac and Williams

How complicated could this get

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by ironprocs(m): 8:05pm On Jun 15, 2017
I had my doubts about isaac dying
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Apollux(m): 8:06pm On Jun 15, 2017
Lol war indeed. Fortunately I won't be at the control during the war, someone better will handle that.

grin Now a nasty thought just flashed across my mind.. .why don't I just have some fun and screw the story further by adding more new badass characters?
My very devious mind.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

The Devil In The Suit / Who Knows The Story Of Medusa? (picture) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.