Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,718 members, 7,802,166 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Do You Give Free Website Design In Exchange For Using Ur Hosting Affiliate Link? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do You Give Free Website Design In Exchange For Using Ur Hosting Affiliate Link? (452 Views)

Actionable Technique To Advertise (promote) Your Affiliate Link As New Beginner / Join Bluehost Web Hosting Affiliate Program – And Make Money Online Like A Pro / How Do I Market My Affiliate Link? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Give Free Website Design In Exchange For Using Ur Hosting Affiliate Link? by bobojoshua(m): 11:54am On Jun 11, 2017
A guy post his free website design in exchange for using his affiliate link to register for hosting account last week. Please, kindly post the link here if you have the link to his thread. Thanks.
Re: Do You Give Free Website Design In Exchange For Using Ur Hosting Affiliate Link? by adeptniyi(m): 12:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
can you buy hosting up to 125 USD per year , if yes i can give you an aff link buy with and you get a free setup with premium deals. but the best is to go for lowcost hosting for a start. These guys will give you free hosting and their domain names is the cheapest in Nigeria. .com comes around 2500 or so.
https://ng.hub8.com
Re: Do You Give Free Website Design In Exchange For Using Ur Hosting Affiliate Link? by bobojoshua(m): 2:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
adeptniyi:
can you buy hosting up to 125 USD per year , if yes i can give you an aff link buy with and you get a free setup with premium deals. but the best is to go for lowcost hosting for a start. These guys will give you free hosting and their domain names is the cheapest in Nigeria. .com comes around 2500 or so.
https://ng.hub8.com
No, thanks bro.

(1) (Reply)

Citing A Source Of Info On Your Blog / Amazing Seo Tips To Turn Your Wordpress Blog Into A Traffic Machine 2017 / Russian Blackmarket Website Available To The Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.