Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Dear Nairalanders In Lagos, Please Help My Elder Brother With A Good Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dear Nairalanders In Lagos, Please Help My Elder Brother With A Good Job (1617 Views)

Want A Good Job In Nigeria? 6 Factors To Consider / Tips To Help You Land A Good Job In 1 Month Or Less / Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Nairalanders In Lagos, Please Help My Elder Brother With A Good Job by ConcNiggress56(f): 4:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
my bro just finished nysc. he got admitted late oo and I attended a privy uni. so don't start raising your eyebrows lol..

biko, my bro needs help as he is looking to start a career in Lagos. he's a computer literate. studied materials and metallurgical engineering.. 25 years old, he's willing to work in any part of Lagos. a decent legit job oo.

please ask me questions if you want.. Ramadan Kareem. from a Nigerian with love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Nairalanders In Lagos, Please Help My Elder Brother With A Good Job by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
See what you will do for him. Look for a threads on Job/Vacancy section created by Deb'bie and ere'my and follow them. Go to the job section chat room and click follow too.

I will post you some recruitment agencies where he can submit his CV in my next post. In case you don't see it know I've been banned.
Re: Dear Nairalanders In Lagos, Please Help My Elder Brother With A Good Job by keko14: 10:12pm On Jun 11, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
See what you will do for him. Look for a threads on Job/Vacancy section created by Deb'bie and ere'my and follow them. Go to the job section chat room and click follow too.

I will post you some recruitment agencies where he can submit his CV in my next post. In case you don't see it know I've been banned.
lol banned don take over
Re: Dear Nairalanders In Lagos, Please Help My Elder Brother With A Good Job by ConcNiggress56(f): 9:03am On Jun 12, 2017
Sapiosexuality:

thanks dearie..

anybody that wants to ban you.. thunder!!
Re: Dear Nairalanders In Lagos, Please Help My Elder Brother With A Good Job by ibawon(m): 5:36pm On Jul 12, 2017
Like your Signature said: keep your sh*t together
Babe, your Virginity keh..
I only have internship up and it's gonna take a while to process.
Please stay strong this time next year, you will just laugh at this
Re: Dear Nairalanders In Lagos, Please Help My Elder Brother With A Good Job by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 27, 2017
ConcNiggress56:
my bro just finished nysc. he got admitted late oo and I attended a privy uni. so don't start raising your eyebrows lol..

biko, my bro needs help as he is looking to start a career in Lagos. he's a computer literate. studied materials and metallurgical engineering.. 25 years old, he's willing to work in any part of Lagos. a decent legit job oo.

please ask me questions if you want.. Ramadan Kareem. from a Nigerian with love

You look like Chantel

(1) (Reply)

Will Npower 2017 Final Selected Applicants Be Paid From This January 2018? / Dubai Work / Seven New NGO Jobs Are Now Available! Apply!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.