Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Nairalanders, Let's Donate To Late Sergeant Chukwudi Iboko's Family - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nairalanders, Let's Donate To Late Sergeant Chukwudi Iboko's Family (1176 Views)

How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper / OWERRI Robbery:Over 5.5 million naira raised for Sergeant Iboko family so far / Chukwudi Dumeme Onuamadike Evans Mansion & Its Interior (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, Let's Donate To Late Sergeant Chukwudi Iboko's Family by cosade(m): 4:51pm On Jun 11, 2017
When I watched the video on Owerri robbery that went viral recently, I had this thought of how to appreciate the policeman for his gallantry.

I was excited when I read on NL a few minutes ago that an Activist and Social Commentator on Nigerian and international affairs, Kayode Ogundamisi, has offered fifty (50) thousand naira for the Sergeant Chukwudi Iboko for his gallantry during the bank robbery in Owerri.

This is an opportunity for NairaLanders to give cheerfully. I hope the moderators will coordinate this:
a. by giving a bank account number NLanders can pay their contributions into.
b. state a deadline for donations and
c. identify the family of the deceased Sergeant and pass the total contribution to the family. Depending on the magnitude of the sum collected, the donation can be turned into an endowment fund possibly Education Endowment Fund for his children.

To kick start this, I am donating the sum of one hundred thousand naira only, and hereby call NairaLanders to contribute to this just cause. No amount would be too small or too big!

Modified
Since there are no positive reactions from Nairalanders, I will contribute to GoFundMe which would be managed by three NGOs.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/slain-hero-cop-nigerian-donors-exceed-15000-target-in-24-hours/amp/

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Let's Donate To Late Sergeant Chukwudi Iboko's Family by rocoh(m): 4:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
I support the donation.
Re: Nairalanders, Let's Donate To Late Sergeant Chukwudi Iboko's Family by xamuel17(m): 5:06pm On Jun 11, 2017
I donate my mb
Re: Nairalanders, Let's Donate To Late Sergeant Chukwudi Iboko's Family by ITbomb(m): 5:16pm On Jun 11, 2017
Most times, the police made us lose all sympathy to them cos of their attitude when wearing the uniform.

50% of Nigerians who have any encounter with the police secretly in his heart wishes something bad to happen to them. No offense
Re: Nairalanders, Let's Donate To Late Sergeant Chukwudi Iboko's Family by Caustics: 5:26pm On Jun 11, 2017
i suggest we gather the donations in bulk first before sending.

And i also suggest i hold the donations.
Re: Nairalanders, Let's Donate To Late Sergeant Chukwudi Iboko's Family by cosade(m): 5:30pm On Jun 11, 2017
Caustics:
i suggest we gather the donations in bulk first before sending.

And i also suggest i hold the donations.

No sir! The contributions should be paid into a bank account given by the Nairaland organization.
Re: Nairalanders, Let's Donate To Late Sergeant Chukwudi Iboko's Family by Caustics: 5:31pm On Jun 11, 2017
cosade:

No sir! The contributions should be paid into a bank account given by the Nairaland organization.
No problem. But i want to be the treasurer of the said account.
Re: Nairalanders, Let's Donate To Late Sergeant Chukwudi Iboko's Family by Ifeanyi4491(m): 5:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
Caustics:
why
Re: Nairalanders, Let's Donate To Late Sergeant Chukwudi Iboko's Family by cosade(m): 5:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
ITbomb:
Most times, the police made us lose all sympathy to them cos of their attitude when wearing the uniform.

50% of Nigerians who have any encounter with the police secretly in his heart wishes something bad to happen to them. No offense

I agree with you, however this contribution is not meant for the late Sergeant but his helpless children.
Re: Nairalanders, Let's Donate To Late Sergeant Chukwudi Iboko's Family by Caustics: 5:35pm On Jun 11, 2017
Ifeanyi4491:
why
be cause of my high level of integrity and moral standards
Re: Nairalanders, Let's Donate To Late Sergeant Chukwudi Iboko's Family by cosade(m): 5:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
Caustics:

You're not a better Treasurer than me but let the Nairaland organisation handle this one.
Re: Nairalanders, Let's Donate To Late Sergeant Chukwudi Iboko's Family by Caustics: 5:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
cosade:

You're not a better Treasurer than me but let the Nairaland organisation handle this one.
Okay. Let the people decide!
Re: Nairalanders, Let's Donate To Late Sergeant Chukwudi Iboko's Family by cosade(m): 5:39pm On Jun 11, 2017
Caustics:
Okay. Let the people decide!

Oya, over to NairaLanders!
Re: Nairalanders, Let's Donate To Late Sergeant Chukwudi Iboko's Family by stanway(m): 6:12pm On Jun 11, 2017
keep the donation coming,,,,God bless the cheerful givers

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Let's Donate To Late Sergeant Chukwudi Iboko's Family by muibi1(m): 6:21pm On Jun 11, 2017
Caustics:
be cause of my high level of integrity and moral standards
hmm my able treasurer. That is why corruption will not end int this country...make me sef claim wan postt sharp sharp, i go be the financial Secretary so that we will be able to work together . i hope u understand what i mean .
Re: Nairalanders, Let's Donate To Late Sergeant Chukwudi Iboko's Family by Officialbrano(m): 6:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
Lalasticlala should be the treasurer.
.oh!!!! I forgot this isn't a snake thread
Re: Nairalanders, Let's Donate To Late Sergeant Chukwudi Iboko's Family by cosade(m): 9:06pm On Jun 13, 2017
Since there are no positive reactions from Nairalanders, I will contribute to GoFundMe which would be managed by three NGOs.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/slain-hero-cop-nigerian-donors-exceed-15000-target-in-24-hours/amp/

(1) (Reply)

Two Slaymamas Seen Fighting Over A Man, In Ikorodu, Lagos / Cultists Shoot 100L Student Dead In Bayelsa While Snatching Phone From Her(pics) / A Prostitute Punished Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.