Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,895 members, 7,806,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World (57455 Views)

The Black Billionaires 2019 - Forbes / Meet The World Billionaires Of 2019 - Forbes (Photos) / Lagos Declares November 10 Black Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World by dalaman: 7:57am On Jun 12, 2017
thesicilian:
Africa is full of billionaires. These are just the ten legal ones...

Every governor and ex governor in Nigeria is a billionaire. Most African presidents and ex presidents are billionaires.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World by seunny4lif(m): 7:57am On Jun 12, 2017
I can't see my name and my father's name
This list is fake

Seun and Lala, can you tell what happened to my name
I can't take this

Re: Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World by Ijaya123: 7:57am On Jun 12, 2017
lofty900:
This list is compiled by an Afonja. Where is Tony elumelu's name on the list? He's the Chairman and ceo of heirs holding and transcorp and he is a billionaire

How much is the company worth?

I can detect hatred and ignorance as the foundation of your crisis.

7 Likes

Re: Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World by Ikpewe: 7:58am On Jun 12, 2017
No flaton developer

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 12, 2017
mikeujoel:

The topic should be List of Black Billonaires in $, because we have many naira denominated billonaires here in Nigeria (e.g Tony Elumelu that will not make the list of billonaires in dollar denominations)

It is the richest of the billionaires, if it is 50 richest billionaire, elumelu might feature in the tail of the list though.

The list does not even include likes of Harry Akande, Ogunlesi, Kasey Lawal, yet the Afonjas are not screaming Marginalization.You guys think it is by shouting, you are all noise and no substance.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World by ikorodureporta: 7:59am On Jun 12, 2017
How come our militants & politicians are not there
Re: Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World by princenaira(m): 8:01am On Jun 12, 2017
Billionaires and there are abject poverty in their land. Too bad
Re: Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World by Josephstephen(m): 8:01am On Jun 12, 2017
Afonja at the top
Re: Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World by 2ts: 8:03am On Jun 12, 2017
Incomplete list. #2ts no dey dia.
Re: Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World by Josephstephen(m): 8:03am On Jun 12, 2017
Afonja always at the top

1 Like

Re: Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World by iamtardey: 8:05am On Jun 12, 2017
tell Forbes I'm Nigerian and I'm coming to join the list.
Re: Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World by princdebola201(m): 8:06am On Jun 12, 2017
Igbo Jews please stay offgrin

7 Likes

Re: Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 12, 2017
eezeribe:

Did you see Femi otedola on the list
Both Elumelu and otedola have seen their fortunes drop from the billion margin to the million margin,due to the Nigeria Economic situation.
So the list is unbiased and has nothing to do with tribalism as you had insinuated.

Correct talk.
Meanwhile bulk sms is the way to go for cheap advertising.
Check my signature for free demonstration.
Re: Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World by soleexx(m): 8:07am On Jun 12, 2017
Soleex €30billion Nigerian Info-tech programmer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World by Praktikals(m): 8:08am On Jun 12, 2017
lofty900:
This list is compiled by an Afonja. Where is Tony elumelu's name on the list? He's the Chairman and ceo of heirs holding and transcorp and he is a billionaire
Billionaires in $
Re: Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World by barajo1(m): 8:08am On Jun 12, 2017
ennyhola:
Why is my name not on the list yet?
you say?
Re: Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World by Kobicove(m): 8:09am On Jun 12, 2017
I hope those idiots that like shouting "Warri billionaire" have seen this list undecided
Re: Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World by FunkyAlhaji2015: 8:10am On Jun 12, 2017
Epositive:
and where is ayiri and E-money? angry
We are not talking of people who wish they have but people who actually have. Ayiri and E-money put together don't have 5million dollars.
Re: Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World by hedonistic: 8:12am On Jun 12, 2017
rheether:
What about Warri billionaire? Emoney and Davido Aka 30billion wink grin

This Davido taaty billyon no dey reduce? Him no dey spend inside?

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World by alizma: 8:15am On Jun 12, 2017
lofty900:
this same mistake makes you and your brothers think you are feeding the whole Nigerians.
Oct, 1st loading.

10 Likes

Re: Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World by Lilimax(f): 8:16am On Jun 12, 2017
Where is my name on that list? cry
Re: Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What of E-Money?

A list that does not have Bishop Oyedepo,
Bola Tinubu and Orji Uzo Kalu...is that one a list.

Some of you know nothing about Forbe. It's for entrepreneurs. Not for politicians with stolen billions. When celebrity list is out you can look for E-money but be rest assured that he can't make the list.

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World by Stylz69(m): 8:21am On Jun 12, 2017
These are the documented billionaires. We have Alison Diezani, Ibrahim Babangida, Sami Abacha, Patience Jonathan, Rotimi Amaechi...
Re: Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 12, 2017
Dumaknesset:

It is the richest of the billionaires, if it is 50 richest billionaire, elumelu might feature in the tail of the list though.

The list does not even include likes of Harry Akande, Ogunlesi, Kasey Lawal, yet the Afonjas are not screaming Marginalization.You guys think it is by shouting, you are all noise and no substance.

You must be a big fool for quoting me. Don't bring me into these your useless tribal tirades. If you look at my past posts you will see I never involve myself in your silly ipob-afonga-hausa tribal nonsense.

You must be very daft and lack comprehension. Whenever FORBES does a richest list they go by those that have from a billion us dollars upwards not naira. A billion us dollars equates to about 400 billion naira. How many of the people you mentioned have up to 400 billion naira. You are a perfect example why they say our universities breed illiterates (that's if you even went to a university sef). Idiot angry
Re: Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World by lailo: 8:22am On Jun 12, 2017
but meanwhile where E.money,Femi Otedola,Orji Uzor Kalu,Ifeanyi Ubah,and all these warri billionaires una dey advertise for nairaland everyday?or dem no be billionaires again?
Re: Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World by purplekayc(m): 8:22am On Jun 12, 2017
ennyhola:
Why is my name not on the list yet?
check well
Re: Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World by scorpio2013: 8:23am On Jun 12, 2017
She your papa name dey there.
GeneralOjukwu:
No Igbo? we would issue Forbes an ultimatum.
angry

Hope say no Aboki dey read this ooo shocked

Step 1 - IPOB issue ultimatum...

Step 2 - after Aboki's reaction shocked shocked shocked

NB - list of top Drug Barons with Joaquin El Chapo Guzman at the top must have 7 developers on it

Re: Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World by soulomon619(m): 8:23am On Jun 12, 2017
had it been it was listed to 11, my name would hav been there coolhad it been it was listed to 11, my name would hav been there
Re: Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World by Chuknovski(m): 8:24am On Jun 12, 2017
op adjust the list am @ number 1 grin
Re: Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World by GeneralOjukwu: 8:25am On Jun 12, 2017
scorpio2013:
She your papa name dey there.
Ask again grin OPONU grin
Re: Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World by ibietela2(m): 8:25am On Jun 12, 2017
eezeribe:

Did you see Femi otedola on the list
Both Elumelu and otedola have seen their fortunes drop from the billion margin to the million margin,due to the Nigeria Economic situation.
So the list is unbiased and has nothing to do with tribalism as you had insinuated.

I thought dangote was around 25B?
Re: Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 12, 2017
mikeujoel:

You must be a big fool for quoting me. Don't bring me into these your useless tribal tirades. If you look at my past posts you will see I never involve myself in your silly ipob-afonga-hausa tribal nonsense.

You must be very daft and lack comprehension. Whenever FORBES does a richest list they go by those that have from a billion us dollars upwards not naira. A billion us dollars equates to about 400 billion naira. How many of the people you mentioned have up to 400 billion naira. You are a perfect example why they say our universities breed illiterates (that's if you even went to a university sef). Idiot angry

You enmeshed sense in your nonsense and you appeared like some one suffering from a rare cast of idiocy. You are barely comprehensible.

You think yourself some kind of smart ass. Typical of ugwu guzzling numbskull every one that disagree with them is a fool.

I will spare you this time cos I see I have upsetted the entire calibration in your mess upstairs. So I wouldn't allow you fall apart on me go and do that else where.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Wives Of Top Nigerian Billionaires (pics) / Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 / Femi Otedola Strikes ‘Biggest Deal Ever’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.