Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,919 members, 7,799,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World (57443 Views)

The Black Billionaires 2019 - Forbes / Meet The World Billionaires Of 2019 - Forbes (Photos) / Lagos Declares November 10 Black Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World by bakynes(m): 9:40am On Jun 12, 2017
sukkot:
hmmmm bayosphere that own gatwick and city airport in england. gbogbo awon big boyss

is akande a very rich man ? no wonder he is always with jagaban. how much will you say jagaban and akande are worth ?
Bisi Akande is different from Harry Akande.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World by Jenero200(m): 9:41am On Jun 12, 2017
You forgot to add our Nigeria politicians
Re: Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World by abdulslutsky(m): 9:44am On Jun 12, 2017
Where is strive masiyiwa?
Re: Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World by 9jasave: 9:45am On Jun 12, 2017
sukkot:
hmmmm bayosphere that own gatwick and city airport in england. gbogbo awon big boyss

is akande a very rich man ? no wonder he is always with jagaban. how much will you say jagaban and akande are worth ?
Harry akande and not bisi akande. Harry was one time 7th richest in the world. I don't know his worth now though.
Re: Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World by sukkot: 9:45am On Jun 12, 2017
bakynes:

Bisi Akande is different from Harry Akande.
oh thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World by sukkot: 9:46am On Jun 12, 2017
9jasave:

Harry akande and not bisi akande. Harry was one time 7th richest in the world. I don't know his worth now though.
appreciated bro. let me google this harry akande fellow. i have never heard of him. i must be living under a rock lol
Re: Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World by bakynes(m): 9:47am On Jun 12, 2017
sukkot:
oh thanks bro
You welcome Bisi Akande is former Governor of Osun state. Harry Akande made his Billions from America he is based in Chicago. His son married Dakore the actress.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World by watchworldpro: 9:50am On Jun 12, 2017
thesicilian:

It always boils down to tribalism for you people.
no doubt he is a billionaire. Did he make the top 10? Mumu
Re: Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World by pstnicodemus(m): 9:51am On Jun 12, 2017
sukkot:
its not a question of being in the news. you dont have a billion dollars without the world knowing. where do you keep your billion ? in grave yards ? dont you transact business and pay taxes ? abi you dey one bunker dey print 1 billion ? abeg make una talk sense na lol. if anyone is not on that list, it is because they dont have 1 billion dollars in assets or stocks or liquid assets
I won't say what I'm not sure of man. I like the fact that you sound knowledgeable in your analysis. like i said, He's someone i know, that's why I said what i said earlier. it's simple. check "prince Edwin Ochai" on Wikipedia
Re: Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World by watchworldpro: 9:54am On Jun 12, 2017
lofty900:
This list is compiled by an Afonja. Where is Tony elumelu's name on the list? He's the Chairman and ceo of heirs holding and transcorp and he is a billionaire
no doubt he is a billionaire. Did he make the top 10 is the question? Mumu.
Re: Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World by sukkot: 9:55am On Jun 12, 2017
bakynes:

You welcome Bisi Akande is former Governor of Osun state. Harry Akande made his Billions from America he is based in Chicago. His son married Dakore the actress.
just googled the man. its baffling, how come most billionaires dont look very healthy and fresh ? lol. they must be over-eating rich toxic foods. they all look stressed and unkempt. well the ones in nigeria anyway. they need a good dietary regimen. stay away from too much animal protein
Re: Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World by sukkot: 9:59am On Jun 12, 2017
pstnicodemus:

I won't say what I'm not sure of man. I like the fact that you sound knowledgeable in your analysis. like i said, He's someone i know, that's why I said what i said earlier. it's simple. check "prince Edwin Ochai" on Wikipedia
bro i respect your opinion but trust me, unless that your guy is in a bunker printing billions of dollars and has no business interactions or interactions with banks ? the west will know if he is an actual billionaire. all these moneys belong to america. they know when someone is holding onto 1 billion dollars worth of their legal tender. trust me on this. this world is VERY SMALL when you are at the top. at that level you have all eyes on you from CIA to FBI to INTERPOL. so unless this your guy has a dollar printing machine in a bunker, the west knows if you have a billion dollars, hence why they do their forbes list
Re: Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 12, 2017
lofty900:
This list is compiled by an Afonja. Where is Tony elumelu's name on the list? He's the Chairman and ceo of heirs holding and transcorp and he is a billionaire
Na wa ooo for you oo
Wait .. Na afonja get Forbes?
Pls read well

And beside the list didn't say all the blionaires in Africa but just the TOP TEN (10)
Re: Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World by Dainikel(m): 10:12am On Jun 12, 2017
Alakija used to be richer than Oprah, I guess Nigerian economy had a part in it.
Re: Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World by pstnicodemus(m): 10:13am On Jun 12, 2017
sukkot:
bro i respect your opinion but trust me, unless that your guy is in a bunker printing billions of dollars and has no business interactions or interactions with banks ? the west will know if he is an actual billionaire. all these moneys belong to america. they know when someone is holding onto 1 billion dollars worth of their legal tender. trust me on this. this world is VERY SMALL when you are at the top. at that level you have all eyes on you from CIA to FBI to INTERPOL. so unless this your guy has a dollar printing machine in a bunker, the west knows if you have a billion dollars, hence why they do their forbes list
I wish everyone on nairaland had sense like you do. most people just say anything anyhow. you are making sense too, and we are having a good discussion here. wish we could talk privately, not on this matter but on the fact that you get sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World by sukkot: 10:17am On Jun 12, 2017
pstnicodemus:

I wish everyone on nairaland had sense like you do. most people just say anything anyhow. you are making sense too, and we are having a good discussion here. wish we could talk privately, not on this matter but on the fact that you get sense.
appreciate the kind words bro. I will add you and we can pick it up from there
Re: Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World by agarawu23(m): 10:22am On Jun 12, 2017
Nma27:
Dangote's billions is sexy!
yes! Go for him lipsrsealed
Re: Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World by Shollay20(m): 10:27am On Jun 12, 2017
Why is that my name is not on the list yet?
Re: Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 12, 2017
pstnicodemus:

He is worth 3 billion dollars! Okay he is 1. 2 trillion naira loaded. I hear you chief.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World by Olushauneddy(m): 10:39am On Jun 12, 2017
The 3rd on d list is a worthless, heartless & devilish billionaire. He owns CONOIL where I work presently as a first-class casual worker.
Re: Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 12, 2017
agarawu23:
yes! Go for him lipsrsealed
Lol.. Naaa
Re: Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 12, 2017
lofty900:

These are $$$ billionaires and not Naira na grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 12, 2017
lofty900:
This list is compiled by an Afonja. Where is Tony elumelu's name on the list? He's the Chairman and ceo of heirs hpolding and transcorp and he is a billionaire

For this statement, you are stupid. We should start responding to people like you that brings ethnic colouration to everything. You are very stupid
Re: Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 12, 2017
flyca:
Where is Davido and his 30billion? grin

tati billion Naira cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World by Trexnemesis(m): 10:48am On Jun 12, 2017
lofty900:

We know why you say rubbish things- something is obviously wrong with your flatt head.

Re: Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World by mavinc4u(f): 10:53am On Jun 12, 2017
Seen. Can someone tell me how the Nigeria counterpart on the list made their money from scratch?
Re: Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World by Kebreal92(m): 11:21am On Jun 12, 2017
AND WHY IS MY NAME NOT ON THE LIST?? SOMEBODY!!
Re: Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World by einsteine(m): 12:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
This list is from Forbes. You don't have to act like a victim every time. Not to mention the fact that Elumelu is neither a billionaire nor has he asked you to advocate for him.

Make your own money, get on the list. Don't claim achievements by proxy or by kinship.

lofty900:
because I said the truth
Re: Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World by einsteine(m): 12:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
He is a multi millionaire not a billionaire.

abdulslutsky:
Where is strive masiyiwa?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World by einsteine(m): 12:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
It is not richest billionaires, it's billionaires. As in, people worth a billion or more dollars. There are only ten legal billionaires in Africa as of this moment according to Forbes.

On Harry AKANDE, Citations please.

Dumaknesset:

It is the richest of the billionaires, if it is 50 richest billionaire, elumelu might feature in the tail of the list though.

The list does not even include likes of Harry Akande, Ogunlesi, Kasey Lawal, yet the Afonjas are not screaming Marginalization.You guys think it is by shouting, you are all noise and no substance.
Re: Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World by GoodGovernance: 12:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
lofty900:

Hey,we are talking of dollar billionaires,not Naira billionaires cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 / Femi Otedola Strikes ‘Biggest Deal Ever’ / I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.