Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos (82712 Views)

Ahmad Lawan’s Official Portrait, How To Address Him (Photos) / REVEALED !!! See The Documents Nigerian Govt Signed Before Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off / Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by Angelanest: 7:00pm On Jun 11, 2017
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu yesterday hosted some well wishers at his home in Afara ,Umahia, the capital of Abia State. But what got people talking - was how the men knelt down through out the course of their chat as the pro-Biafra leader sat down. See photos below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/men-kneel-for-nnamdi-kanu-ipob-leader.html

11 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by Lushore1: 7:02pm On Jun 11, 2017
The only true king of Biafrans

205 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by SHAKABOOM: 7:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nna men sum cone headz go get headache dis night o. cheesy

145 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by Sunofgod(m): 7:05pm On Jun 11, 2017
Disgraceful...

374 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by maureensylvia(f): 7:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
Dis fools are disgrace to Igbos

why on earth will they kneel down for a mere man

and as for that fraudster of nnamdi KANU don't know what he feels like

pure Megalomaniac

chukwu kpoo gi oku

To all those insulting their mothers not me, go and recite ur national PLEDGE, if it goes in line with what u are agitating for then continue but if u are contradicting urself then WOE BE UPON U

758 Likes 65 Shares

Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by subtlemee(f): 7:10pm On Jun 11, 2017
If he should become president then...... lipsrsealed

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by stephleena(f): 7:12pm On Jun 11, 2017
is it your knees?? wetin concern una??just trying to sow seed,of discord..

120 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
Na wa ooo...Is this how they kneel before thier parents?.. Modern day slavery... Tufiakwaa

200 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by EasternWind: 7:15pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nigeria government must declare RATAG contraband and any one found wanting should face the law.

The only LEADER and KING in the entire world that has absolute support of his people.

Even kings in Igbo land can't command within their communities this kind of respect and regard.

It takes extraordinary virtue and acceptance by the people

Give it to NNAMDI KANU

Stop hating

108 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by deomelo: 7:15pm On Jun 11, 2017
The new Obi of iboland... grin grin

This ipob rubbish don pass comedy.. grin grin

232 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 11, 2017
Lushore1:
Igbo jews

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by doctimonyeka(m): 7:20pm On Jun 11, 2017
I'm Igbo but this Nnamdi Kanu of a man is a scam...
God created Nigeria, not biafra.. And Nigeria it must remain... This country shouldn't be held to ransom by a nobody who acclaims to be the messiah.. . What rubbish...

God bless Nigeria..

330 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 11, 2017
stephleena:
is it your knees?? wetin concern una??just trying to sow seed,of discord..
Ya papa and bloder sef dey bow? grin

155 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by BLACKCHARGER(m): 7:37pm On Jun 11, 2017
nnamdi kanu na baba... stop hating.. if u passed through wat he passed through u wud have given up on biafra ... dont tag me talking nonsense ..its fact
even i would give up ..
so left to me he deserves all d respect he can get..carry ur hate to nigerian match

50 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by EzeUche(m): 7:39pm On Jun 11, 2017
doctimonyeka:
I'm Igbo but this Nnamdi Kanu of a man is a scam...
God created Nigeria, not biafra.. And Nigeria it must remain... This country shouldn't be held to ransom by a nobody who acclaims to be the messiah.. . What rubbish...

God bless Nigeria..

No one asked you for your opinion Mr. "Igbo Man."

129 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by EasternWind: 7:53pm On Jun 11, 2017
maureensylvia:

chukwu kpoo gi oku
Hahaha

PAINMENT

I understand ur frustration. He has made all u political criminals irrelevant

Just check nearby shop for RATAG I will pay

Pls accept my empathy and condolence

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
EasternWind:
Nigeria government must declare RATAG contra band and any one found wanting should face the law.

The only LEADER and KING in the entire world that has absolute support of his people.

Even kings in Igbo land can't command within their communities this kind of respect and regard.

It takes extraordinary virtue and acceptance by the people

Give it to NNAMDI KANU

Stop hating

Their is only one king in Ibo land , and this is the Obi of Onitsha.

Update: Their are 3 Paramount (recognized by the FG) rulers in Ibo land.

17 Likes

Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by Omofunaab2: 8:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
Lol, i dey always feel this guy..

The way this guy just make people gullible for dat side still dey amaze me

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 11, 2017
Biafrats are S l a v e s grin grin grin

106 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by jumobi1(m): 8:28pm On Jun 11, 2017
He shouldn't be allowing people kneel to him. Humility.

28 Likes

Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by EzeUche(m): 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2017
TheCabal:

Their is only one king in Ibo land , and this is the Obi of Onitsha.

You know nothing about Igboland

The Eze Aro is also a high king.

21 Likes

Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by doctimonyeka(m): 8:42pm On Jun 11, 2017
EzeUche:

No one asked you to quote me psychopath...

106 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by able20(m): 8:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
Lushore1:
King for only his family

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by Guestlander: 8:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
maureensylvia:

chukwu kpoo gi oku

The guy is a megalomaniac that is why.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2017
SHAKABOOM:
Nna men sum cone headz go get headache dis night o. cheesy

Cone head or no cone head, this is becoming embarrassing. Mr Kanu should lie low and avoid all these silly and unnecessary photos and media attentions.

He doesn't need that.

Inukwa I kneel down. For what??

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
EzeUche:

Oga EzeUche, I know you'll defend anything Igbo and Biafra but don't you see anything wrong with all these photos??

Nnamdi should learn to keep out of sight for a while. All these photos wouldn't help him. He is doing himself lots of harm.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by SHAKABOOM: 8:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
gbosaa:

Cone head or no cone head, this is becoming embarrassing. Mr Kanu should lie low and avoid all these silly and unnecessary photos and media attentions.

He doesn't need that.

Inukwa I kneel down. For what??
Why drink panadol for anoder mans headache..Abi is ur cone head aching you alredy? cheesy

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by EzeUche(m): 8:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
doctimonyeka:
No one asked you to quote me psychopath...

You this dense one whose opinion to the wider Igbo.

U be efulefu

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by EzeUche(m): 8:59pm On Jun 11, 2017
gbosaa:

Oga EzeUche, I know you'll defend anything Igbo and Biafra but don't you see anything wrong with all these photos??

Nnamdi should learn to keep out of sight for a while. All these photos wouldn't help him. He is doing himself lots of harm.

Some people see Nnamdi Kanu as a prophet.

He is channeling the will of the Igbo people. He is not forcing anyone to kneel or bow to him. People are doing it because they want to.

I wouldn't bow to him but I respect his bravery

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by crackhouse(m): 9:03pm On Jun 11, 2017
Pls what is he? A god?

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF / Peter Obi Tweet Gathers 30k Likes within an Hour / Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.