Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos (82710 Views)

Ahmad Lawan’s Official Portrait, How To Address Him (Photos) / REVEALED !!! See The Documents Nigerian Govt Signed Before Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off / Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by justmenoni: 10:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
Bullshit
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by intruxive(m): 10:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
grin travel to see a boy still living in his fathers house, then take a pix kneeling down in front of him.
I hope with this points of mine, I ve been able to convince and not confuse you that everyone claiming IPOB is nothing but a mumu, thank you grin

1 Like

Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by naijapunch: 10:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by Krismart(m): 10:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
And what do yhu call this?

2 Likes

Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by DanseMacabre(m): 10:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
SwissGeneva:
Am not surprise. With the rate of illiteracy in the south east, we should expect worse. I only wish they know they are sitting on a gun powder

I'm.

Surprised.

Gunpowder is an uncountable noun, so the article 'a' cannot quantify/qualify it.

I did this just because of the bolded. Now who sounds like the illiterate?

1 Like

Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by Iamkelvinobiora(m): 10:49pm On Jun 11, 2017
maureensylvia:
Dis fools are disgrace to Igbos

why on earth will they kneel down for a mere man

and as for that fraudster of nnamdi KANU don't know what he feels like

pure Megalomaniac

chukwu kpoo gi oku

To all those insulting their mothers not me, go and recite ur national PLEDGE, if it goes in line with what u are agitating for then continue but if u are contradicting urself then WOE BE UPON U

NNE, nwayokwa.
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by netflicks(m): 10:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
Give respect to who deserves it...a true leader will make sacrifices...this man was locked up for the sake of the people he loved...he is not broke all he is asking for is freedom....Is it to hard to understand ? and why do pple like taking panadol on another man's headache...na wa o !
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by HZNjnr(m): 10:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
I JUST CAME TO COUNT HOW MANY PEOPLE THIS FRAUDSTER WELCOMED TO HIS CAVE...
IGBOS JUST SHOWING THAT EDUCATION IS A WASTE OF TIME. WATAPITY

5 Likes

Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by WIZDOM081(m): 10:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
IPOB Mumu die

5 Likes

Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by Climax11: 10:53pm On Jun 11, 2017
doctimonyeka:
I'm sorry to say this sir, but YOU NEED DELIVERANCE..

Well, the only deliverance you can wish for me(if truly you love me, even without knowing me) is to help the re-establishment of the Republic of Biafra

Forgive my typos in my previous post.
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by doctimonyeka(m): 10:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nonaira1:

Who ever insult God by accrediting himself to that shithole you call Nigeria deserve every disrespect out there. You're a demon!
lol... You are a FRUSTRATED SPECIE... Nigeria big pass una...
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by winterfell007(m): 10:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
kingzizzy:

Sorry bro but God did not create Nigeria, Lord Lugard did, and he has gone back home. Its time for us all to do the same as Nigeria has been an absolute disaster.

God did not create Biafra, the Portuguese did. Ojukwu carved it out
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by lincs25(m): 10:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
When frustration is making people to do things that are done in movies to get attention...though their own business shall, if they want they should wipe his anus when he went to toilet. Biafra centre of crime and armed rubbers.
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by kuchikau1: 10:58pm On Jun 11, 2017
doctimonyeka:
your brain needs Jesus bro..
and d devil have urs.
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by cuedish: 10:59pm On Jun 11, 2017
Lushore1:
The only true king of Biafrans

Can a foreigner be your own king ?..If so.
He is a king to blind and brainwashed followers grin
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by Respect55(m): 11:03pm On Jun 11, 2017
doctimonyeka:
I'm Igbo but this Nnamdi Kanu of a man is a scam...
God created Nigeria, not biafra.. And Nigeria it must remain... This country shouldn't be held to ransom by a nobody who acclaims to be the messiah.. . What rubbish...

God bless Nigeria..
God did not create Nigeria. Lugard did.
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by winterfell007(m): 11:03pm On Jun 11, 2017
MARKone:

That is how they'll be kneeling and worshiping him when they actualize their Biafra. Supreme commander of Biafra. Igbo ama eze, really don't know how he succeeded in brainwashing these guys.

How he succeeded in misguiding our people is still a wonder to me. I thought we are far more intelligent than that

1 Like

Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by Iamwrath: 11:05pm On Jun 11, 2017
Guy , if them insult you , insult back , we heard the fake story of Fayose and bankers kneeling before him

maureensylvia:

pure Megalomaniac

chukwu kpoo gi oku

To all those insulting their mothers not me, go and recite ur national PLEDGE, if it goes in line with what u are agitating for then continue but if u are contradicting urself then WOE BE UPON U

2 Likes

Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by macaranta(m): 11:06pm On Jun 11, 2017
doctimonyeka:
I'm Igbo but this Nnamdi Kanu of a man is a scam...
God created Nigeria, not biafra.. And Nigeria it must remain... This country shouldn't be held to ransom by a nobody who acclaims to be the messiah.. . What rubbish...

God bless Nigeria..
He should give account of all the monies donated by biafra sympathizers all over the world, that is the first scam most people are too short sighted to see. That sum running into billions in multiple currencies is enough to make a man walk through the eye of a needle in order to lend credence to his grand plot.
As for his over bloated ego, I wonder how a people predominantly Christians will want to be led by a self acclaimed jew who's displaying astronomical levels of arrogance in an messiah like fashion. Pride goes before a fall tho... Still a valid adage.

5 Likes

Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by doctimonyeka(m): 11:07pm On Jun 11, 2017
Respect55:

God did not create Nigeria. Lugar did.
God created Lugard nau... Abi na you or your Nnamdi Kanu create am?
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by NLandIsHypocrit: 11:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
maureensylvia:

pure Megalomaniac

chukwu kpoo gi oku

You're probably a worn hole who knows nothing other than your ass and your widened hole which is your dependence for livelihood. But if you can ask questions to get enlightened on what you don't know, you should at least maintain mute than throwing insolent remarks a great prophet who has brought the all mighty zoo to its knees. Because there's no way only you can not be wiser than over 40million individuals, that's to tell you how far behind you're still lacking.
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by Nonaira1: 11:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
doctimonyeka:
lol... You are a FRUSTRATED SPECIE... Nigeria big pass una...

Nigeria is not even bigger than a dog's sh1t and vomit.

Worthless nation with useless animals.

#spits on it and you
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by winterfell007(m): 11:12pm On Jun 11, 2017
wristbangle:
It is only lunatics that will bow down to this pathetic buffoon. Igbos are great people but IPOB keep disgracing them, What a show of shame!

My brother i'm igbo too. But i'm always embarassed when I see this stupidity online. Many of my people have been misled by that trickster, Kanu but they are still many igbos like me who see him as the fraud he truly is

1 Like

Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by Respect55(m): 11:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
doctimonyeka:
God created Lugard nau... Abi na you or your Nnamdi Kanu create am?
God created Lugard and Lugard created Nigeria.
God as well created Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and Kanu also created Biafra.

Any cheating dey inside?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by maureensylvia(f): 11:14pm On Jun 11, 2017
NLandIsHypocrit:
You're probably a worn hole who knows nothing other than your ass and your widened hole which is your dependence for livelihood. But if you can ask questions to get enlightened on what you don't know, you should at least maintain mute than throwing insolent remarks a great prophet who has brought the all mighty zoo to its knees. Because there's no way only you can not be wiser than over 40million individuals, that's to tell you how far behind you're still lacking.

fool na ur gay dad made him a prophet.

ur left ball

2 Likes

Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by maureensylvia(f): 11:15pm On Jun 11, 2017
YorubaMod:

Common shut up, you're a disgrace to Anambra state.. Akwuna kwuna mmuo.

yes i Bleep ur dad, and use ur school fees for my upkeep

2 Likes

Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by winterfell007(m): 11:16pm On Jun 11, 2017
maureensylvia:

ur fathers own abii...poor u ur mum must b a fool for opening her ripped nyansh for ur ill fated dad
KO u knocked out that idiot. Don't mind him he's one of those mentally deranged followers of the 'false' prophet

1 Like

Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
Krismart:
And what do yhu call this?

What about it ?
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by doctimonyeka(m): 11:18pm On Jun 11, 2017
Respect55:
God created Lugard and Lugard created Nigeria. God as well created Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and Kanu also created Biafra.
Any cheating dey inside?
lol.. You need factory reset..

1 Like

Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by doctimonyeka(m): 11:19pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nonaira1:

Nigeria is not even bigger than a dog's sh1t and vomit.
Worthless nation with useless animals.
#spits on it and you
see your mouth like ekpoma... Go and sleep Joh...

1 Like

Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by winterfell007(m): 11:20pm On Jun 11, 2017
IJOBA2:
NKITA RACHAA GI OTU FOR SAYING THAT. EFULEFU

Nkita rachaa nke gi. Anuofia. Bia Enya kam gwa gi. Mepee nu anya.
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by maureensylvia(f): 11:20pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nonaira1:

Keep telling yourself that bullshit story. Ashawo
na ur papa dey Bleep me naa

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF / Peter Obi Tweet Gathers 30k Likes within an Hour / Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.