Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,489 members, 7,808,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims (75474 Views)

Billionaire Kidnapper: Court Jails Evans’ Gang Members For 41 Years / Soldier Who Is Evans' Gang Member Arrested, Made N6.5m From Kidnapping (Photo) / Police Parade Evans, Gang, See Photo Of His Beautiful Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by pythonkid(m): 8:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
see as she be ... beat her Jare
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by oluwasheun94(m): 8:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
are u crazy
Kindycute:
She was only surviving, she aided and abetted crime yes but what's a mother supposed to do when she finds herself in a place like Nigeria. Free her.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Why are they after biafrans, they don't look for northerners to arrest yet they victimize us

Where is kabiru sokoto that boko haram animal today, he was freed by that useless president ..... I condemn the police for arresting this woman

This is the dumbest post I've seen in many weeks. I'm beginning to think that the NCAN members are right afterall.
Na wa o.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by NicoBaba(m): 8:51pm On Jun 11, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Why are they after biafrans, they don't look for northerners to arrest yet they victimize us

Where is kabiru sokoto that boko haram animal today, he was freed by that useless president ..... I condemn the police for arresting this woman
u wantu be stupidly famous. u reason like ur moniker sounds

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by chuksanambra: 8:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

Pls, this poster is not an Igbo man. He's one of those whose mothers were raped by Fulani soldiers in the war and they produced him out of mistake.

That's why he's always giving Igbos a bad name.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

My brother,i get sense for sale

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by dominique(f): 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
Kindycute:
She was only surviving, she aided and abetted crime yes but what's a mother supposed to do when she finds herself in a place like Nigeria. Free her.

Are there no other means of survival other than cooking for criminals? For the fact that she knew that her employers are dangerous criminals and she never reoprted them, she deserves to be jailed.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by Kylekent59: 9:02pm On Jun 11, 2017
dominique:

Are there no other means of survival other than cooking for criminals? For the fact that she knew that her employers are dangerous criminals and she never reoprted them, she deserves to be jailed.

What if she reported and their other gang comes back to kill her nkor?
Or do you think the police are ready to protect her.

Why I hate some people on nairaland is that they don't reason b4 typing. I swear!!
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by FIDELITY24(m): 9:07pm On Jun 11, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

chai... stop insulting urself in public, d fact dat d so called Evans is an igbo does not justify his actions.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by NaMeAboki: 9:07pm On Jun 11, 2017
woodcook:
IPOB go hear am for Afonja hand this week. grin

Abeg make una pity IPOB dem still be part of naija as of today.

For where?
Passport withdrawn, visa cancelled; they've been given quit notice as persona non grata.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by dominique(f): 9:09pm On Jun 11, 2017
Kylekent59:

What if she reported and their other gang comes back to kill her nkor?
Or do you think the police are ready to protect her.

Why I hate some people on nairaland is that they don't reason b4 typing. I swear!!

Whatever happened to dropping an anonymous tip or requesting for witness protection? Yes we have a terrible system, like faulty machines some parts do work. Besides do you think the police are stupid enough to blab out who tipped them?
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by afrika(f): 9:09pm On Jun 11, 2017
If Na poor man,tyre, petrol
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by nnowu(f): 9:39pm On Jun 11, 2017
[U must be a lawyer?uote author=decatalyst post=57424426]

She is culpable.

Aiding and abetting crime is punishable!

She should be prepared to have the noose! undecided[/quote]
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by ozo13(m): 9:39pm On Jun 11, 2017
Justdare:

To think there's an ounce of grey matter in that jug you call head beats me.
lol
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by decatalyst(m): 9:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
nnowu:
[U must be a lawyer?uote author=decatalyst post=57424426]

She is culpable.

Aiding and abetting crime is punishable!

She should be prepared to have the noose! undecided

I'm not a lawyer...Reading and learning a bit about almost anything is the key wink
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by Bgorgeous: 9:49pm On Jun 11, 2017
Kindycute:
. Why are you not doing crime because you in Nigeria . l hate it when people bring sentiment into every thing.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by manikspears: 9:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
HungerBAD:

You are a big disappointment.

You,Afam4eva,Malton,TonyeBarcanista,and and even some crazy ones like Anonimi and that Cuckoo bird Ephi123 and a host of others here,are those i have complete respect for in their writeups.

I might not agree with the things you guys write,but they are sensible and worth reading.

It takes a lot to impress me,and to think you are like this?i am disappointed in myself to have thought you intelligent all these many months.
Savage!!!!!!

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by manikspears: 10:01pm On Jun 11, 2017
bewla:
ple bargain is allow that chukuma mama him no get papa again oo
after all them no kill if u pay
And what if we no pay? undecided
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by Kylekent59: 10:01pm On Jun 11, 2017
dominique:

Whatever happened to dropping an anonymous tip or requesting for witness protection? Yes we have a terrible system, like faulty machines some parts do work. Besides do you think the police are stupid enough to blab out who tipped them?

Dnt you know that some police could be working with the Evans of a guy?
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by bewla(m): 10:03pm On Jun 11, 2017
manikspears:

And what if we no pay? undecided
let me ask Evans drop ur address we no go kidnapped u o
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:06pm On Jun 11, 2017
HungerBAD:

You are a big disappointment.

You,Afam4eva,Malton,TonyeBarcanista,and and even some crazy ones like Anonimi and that Cuckoo bird Ephi123 and a host of others here,are those i have complete respect for in their writeups.

I might not agree with the things you guys write,but they are sensible and worth reading.

It takes a lot to impress me,and to think you are like this?i am disappointed in myself to have thought you intelligent all these many months.
grin I love the mentions bro....
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:09pm On Jun 11, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

i guess this is how u pple develope the whole world
hhhahahahahah
lols

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by Bleon99: 10:09pm On Jun 11, 2017
Flexygist:
Recall that notorious Nigerian kidnapper Evans was nabbed on Saturday in Lagos? Well, another member of his gang has now been apprehended.

She is Ogechi Amandi and she helps cook for kidnapped victims. She is aware the people she feeds are kidnapped victims, but it’s just a matter of cash for her. She will also be facing the music.

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/06/11/see-photo-of-the-woman-who-cooks-for-evans-gang-victiims/

Biafran man kidnapping his own fellow Biafra brother for money..... these people are wicked and asinine.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
i guess this is how u pple develope the whole world
hhhahahahahah
lols
Omenka
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by manikspears: 10:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

Should this be coming from a human?so because he is Igbo we should allow him to terrorize the whole world abi.be warned be seriously warned angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by Danoil(m): 10:15pm On Jun 11, 2017
biafrauds and crime are two identical and conjoined twins. they are inseparable.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by manikspears: 10:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
bewla:
let me ask Evans drop ur address we no go kidnapped u o

grin grin grin grin I dey the same house with lalastica
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by Nature8(m): 10:29pm On Jun 11, 2017
yarimo:
keep on typing trash am coming for you right now

cheesy
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by Andrella51(f): 10:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
is it me or are the mods just pushing topics about Igbo people and crime to the FP, more n more these days
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
oluwasheun94:
are u crazy
You should ask your father, i think he has an answer angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic / Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam / 15-Year-Old Caught Having Sex With Sheep In Nnewi, Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.