Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,326 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Breaking!! UN Resolution On Biafran Marginalization!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!! UN Resolution On Biafran Marginalization!! (2765 Views)

EU Parliament Invites NNAMDI KANU On Biafran Agitation. / Nigeria Police Responds To Senate Resolution On IGP / "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking!! UN Resolution On Biafran Marginalization!! by shukuokukobambi: 8:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
Have they finished the UN meeting on Biafra that some ipob soldiers discussed here?

https://www.nairaland.com/3854296/biafra-un-holding-crucial-meeting

Pls what are the final resolutions?

What sanctions for the arewa youths who gave a talk-and-do ultimatum?

What punishment for afonja youths who have been laughing their ass at the 'brave' biafrans whose bravery ends on their keyboards? angry

UN meeting ko, ummunna conference ni angry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!! UN Resolution On Biafran Marginalization!! by GameGod(m): 8:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
Savage questions

5 Likes

Re: Breaking!! UN Resolution On Biafran Marginalization!! by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 8:59pm On Jun 11, 2017
shukuokukobambi:
Have they finished the UN meeting on Biafra that some ipob soldiers discussed here?

https://www.nairaland.com/3854296/biafra-un-holding-crucial-meeting

Pls what are the final resolutions?

What sanctions for the arewa youths who gave a talk-and-do ultimatum?

What punishment for afonja youths who have been laughing their ass at the 'brave' biafrans whose bravery ends on their keyboards? angry

UN meeting ko, ummunna conference ni angry
With the way those ipod miscreants lie and believe their own lies, I have come to the conclusion that they have a serious mental problem. For real. Dont be suprised when they tell us later that the biafra agenda at thier illusory UN meeting was sabotaged by a ''yoloba betrayer''

11 Likes

Re: Breaking!! UN Resolution On Biafran Marginalization!! by shukuokukobambi: 9:15pm On Jun 11, 2017
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
With the way those ipod miscreants lie and believe their own lies, I have come to the conclusion that they have a serious mental problem. For real. Dont be suprised when they tell us later that the biafra agenda at thier illusiory UN meeting was sabotaged by a ''yoloba betrayer''

Don't be too hasty bro. You know UN meetings take time and since Donald Trump, Putin and netanyahu are very much interested in the matter, they will surely come out with a resolution though it might take time. I've bought fuel so I can follow it live on CNN

12 Likes

Re: Breaking!! UN Resolution On Biafran Marginalization!! by KINGwax007(m): 9:16pm On Jun 11, 2017
UN, now, whenever they hear abt Nigeria and Biafra

4 Likes

Re: Breaking!! UN Resolution On Biafran Marginalization!! by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 9:18pm On Jun 11, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Don't be too hasty bro. You know UN meetings take time and since Donald Trump, Putin and netanyahu are very much interested in the matter, they will surely come out with a resolution though it might take time. I've bought fuel so I can follow it live on CNN
Abeg no wound me wit laff

4 Likes

Re: Breaking!! UN Resolution On Biafran Marginalization!! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 11, 2017
The amount of people on this forum that will commit suicide when Biafra is finally actualised ehnn grin

7 Likes

Re: Breaking!! UN Resolution On Biafran Marginalization!! by louiskay(m): 11:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
The amount of people on this forum that will commit suicide when Biafra is finally actualised ehnn grin

.Una Ant no fit shake pole.... make una dey go
... Money_horny nation.

headless_chicken republic

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!! UN Resolution On Biafran Marginalization!! by louiskay(m): 11:26pm On Jun 11, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

No ooo... it must happen ooo

you better tell your red head prophet to declare it even without a resolution....

too much mouth. make una dey go....

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! UN Resolution On Biafran Marginalization!! by chuksanambra: 12:00am On Jun 12, 2017
Brownbarbie97:

Let me rephrase it for you:

'The number of ipod yoots that would be killed before Biamud is realized ehn... '

7 Likes

Re: Breaking!! UN Resolution On Biafran Marginalization!! by chuksanambra: 12:02am On Jun 12, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Please sir, help me check if Ojuku's manhood is also present at the meeting. He's the one representing Epon Ojuku federal constituency.

We don't have light to watch it since Amadioha went to Indonesia to hustle.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking!! UN Resolution On Biafran Marginalization!! by chuksanambra: 12:07am On Jun 12, 2017
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
With the way those ipod miscreants lie and believe their own lies, I have come to the conclusion that they have a serious mental problem. For real. Dont be suprised when they tell us later that the biafra agenda at thier illusory UN meeting was sabotaged by a ''yoloba betrayer''

One of my unintelligent brothers disgracing Alaigbo here on Nairaland once said that Soyinka stopped China Ashebe from getting a Nobel Laureate.

China Ashebe that is an ordinary story teller with a subjugated mentality, telling his stories just the way white supremacists want it.

There are too many bastards in Igboland.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking!! UN Resolution On Biafran Marginalization!! by shukuokukobambi: 12:08am On Jun 12, 2017
chuksanambra:

Please sir, help me check of Ojuku's manhood is also present at the meeting. He's the one representing Epon Ojukwu federal constituency.

We don't have light to watch it since Amadioha went to Indonesia to hustle.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Walahi you no well. See as I laughed out loudly this early morning? Make my neighbors no call doctor for me o cheesy

Let me come and be going abeg. Your craze pass my own cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Breaking!! UN Resolution On Biafran Marginalization!! by chuksanambra: 12:17am On Jun 12, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Walahi you no well. See as I laughed out loudly this early morning? Make my neighbors no call doctor for me o cheesy

Let me come and be going abeg. Your craze pass my own cheesy

By this morning, my ignorant and empty-headed brothers would come and call me Afonja. I just hope they come back from their journey of lunacy with the minutes of the UN meeting.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking!! UN Resolution On Biafran Marginalization!! by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 12:37am On Jun 12, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

You only bought fuel to waste. No UN meeting is holding on biafra. For now biafra matter is a non-issue at the UN.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!! UN Resolution On Biafran Marginalization!! by Adiola(f): 2:56am On Jun 12, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

very shameful you bought fuel chai you have confirmed Nigeria a zoo at her age no stable light
Re: Breaking!! UN Resolution On Biafran Marginalization!! by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 12, 2017
chuksanambra:

Let me rephrase it for you:

'The number of ipod yoots that would be killed before Biamud is realized ehn... '
No Live will be lost,especially not Igbo Lives.
This is why Africa is still backward,every little thing calls for violence.If whites call us savages u guys will be screaming racism but we really aren't so different from animals.Do you know how many European countries have seceeded in the past without as much as a drop of blood shedTake Brexit as an example and watch if they will be any death toll. We are just too barbaric over here .smh

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Caught On Camera With Bunch Of Newspaper Enroute United Nation / 2023: The Two Most Powerful APC Zonal Tickets / Are We Still ONE NIGERIA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.