Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire (66347 Views)

Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You. / Guys, Stop Crying. Your Girlfriend Doesn't Belong To You Alone / My New Girlfriend Doesn't Let Me Cum. I'm Hating Her Already (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by RedBeauty: 7:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
hehehe Na that alcohol dey help me keep the eyes perfect
Hian grin
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 12, 2017
RedBeauty:

Hian grin
grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by RedBeauty: 7:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
grin grin grin
Which hotel be that for ya dp
Na so u dey move abi ... omo Alhaji grin
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 12, 2017
RedBeauty:

Which hotel be that for ya dp
Na so u dey move abi ... omo Alhaji grin
Oriental Hotel for Lekki grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by RedBeauty: 7:57pm On Jun 12, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

Oriental Hotel for Lekki grin grin
Jesu ... and I am waiting for my wedding invite you still they play
Looking at u in 2d grin
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
RedBeauty:

Jesu ... and I am waiting for my wedding invite you still they play
Looking at u in 2d grin
Hahaha who tell you say I still dey play? First pikin don land already o. I no tell you?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by obowunmi(m): 9:05pm On Jun 12, 2017
You pipu have hijacked my thread.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by toprealman: 9:09pm On Jun 12, 2017
CuddleBear:
996. Whats it for?
996 BC or AD?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by chuksdavid28(m): 9:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
this one done turn nollywood movie oo...#lol#
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Melian(f): 10:25pm On Jun 12, 2017
This thing happened 11 years ago. I got over him about a year after our separation. I don't love him anymore.

Yoshy:

You might as well give him an "observance" chance again if you truly love him.

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Nina4u(f): 11:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
obowunmi:
Hi everyone,

My name is Obowunmi. I've been a Nairaland member for many years now under different monikers.

I started dating this girl early January of this year however we have had too many ups and downs because I have not shown or told her that I have money. She thinks I am just a loser.

When I first met her, she was very nice but not anymore.

Once in a while, I buy her expensive gifts but I haven't divulged to her what I do, the type of job I have or any of that stuff. Maybe this is her reason for being so heartless.

Over the months, we have had one altercation where we didnt talk throughout the month of May. Today, I've had to block her on WhatsApp and other channels because she is just mean, doesn't communicate, would rather spend time on twitter than talk with me.

We have kept our relationship secret so far and my heart is heavy and I think at this point, I'm tired and ready to move on.

I like her. I really do like her. But I dont know what else to do. I dont want anyone to date me for my money so I will not tell her that I am a multimillionaire.

Pls I need your help. I am tired of it all. My heart is heavy. I am ready to settle down.
Without telling the one you date you are getting the real her which is good. Because you will get to know her qualifications as a potential wife. I think you should move on cause she seams really childish.. Go and visit art galleries.. Art museums if thats what interests you or venues that do interest you to find a woman with simmular interests that hopefully posess a brain.. Lol no offense to the ladies...
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by CuddleBear(f): 3:19am On Jun 13, 2017
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by RedBeauty: 9:05am On Jun 13, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Hahaha who tell you say I still dey play? First pikin don land already o. I no tell you?
U don born shocked
Jesu see as u do me grin hope this is true o
Or I come down there and drag you by your ears naija style grin
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Yoshy: 11:06am On Jun 13, 2017
Melian:
This thing happened 11 years ago. I got over him about a year after our separation. I don't love him anymore.

Kindly tell him to stop wasting his time, that will save you both the stress.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Melian(f): 11:19am On Jun 13, 2017
He knows that by now.

Yoshy:

Kindly tell him to stop wasting his time, that will save you both the stress.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 13, 2017
RedBeauty:

U don born shocked
Jesu see as u do me grin hope this is true o
Or I come down there and drag you by your ears naija style grin
so you no know? shocked you comot for planet earth? E don tey na
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Yoshy: 11:24am On Jun 13, 2017
Melian:
He knows that by now.

Good for both you
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Melian(f): 11:43am On Jun 13, 2017
Thanku smiley

Yoshy:

Good for both you
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by RedBeauty: 5:13pm On Jun 13, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
so you no know? shocked you comot for planet earth? E don tey na
I don miss o cheesy congrats
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Tinyemeka(m): 7:06pm On Jun 13, 2017
ivolt:

The guy you are defending is a well-known troll.
He can be male or female, rich or poor whenever the situation calls for it.
Oh!

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by obowunmi(m): 2:55am On Jun 14, 2017
Na wa...see what they've turned my thread into
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by obowunmi(m): 4:48am On Jun 17, 2017
Thank you all so much for the support and advice.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Nobody: 5:47am On Jun 17, 2017
[quote author=obowunmi post=57426498]Hi everyone,

My name is Obowunmi. I've been a Nairaland member for many years now under different monikers.

I started dating this girl early January of this year however we have had too many ups and downs because I have not shown or told her that I have money. She thinks I am just a loser.

Once in a while, I buy her expensive gifts but I haven't divulged to her what I do, the type of job I have or any of that stuff. Maybe this is her reason for being so heartless.

Over the months, we have had one altercation where we didnt talk throughout the month of May. Today, I've had to block her on WhatsApp and other channels because she is just mean, doesn't communicate, would rather spend time on twitter than talk with me.

We have kept our relationship secret so far and my heart is heavy and I think at this point, I'm tired and ready to move on.

I like her. I really do like her. But I dont know what else to do. I dont want anyone to date me for my money so I will not tell her that I am
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by austine4real(m): 8:31am On Aug 13, 2017
mzkissabella:
Hahahahaha, epic responses I read here this morning. If it's true and this poster is as he claims, then it means you're yet to meet the one, but then again, how's your attitude towards her cuz this is half of the story. Some broke guys, wait! lemme rephrase "fine broke guys" are chairpersons of the "bad attitude" committee. They talk without caution and expect the ladies to beg for reconciliation simply because of their delusional state of minds that "there are many fishes in the river." Their hooks mostly end up catching crayfish, tilapia and debris. My point poster is, "Be who you'd love to have a
s a partner." Don't be arrogant whilst pretending to be broke and expect her to be your lapdog. Expensive gifts or not, she's human too, don't forget that fact & pls, learn to communicate, its essential. I hope God blesses you with wisdom to sort it all out.

happy birthday to u

llnp
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by dremighty(m): 9:41am On Jan 21, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 21, 2018
In a relationship communication comes first and if you don't talk to her how will you know what is making her act this way. Assumptions are bad when it comes to relationship, talk to the person and hear what the person have to say ok.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Casmir14(f): 9:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
obowunmi:
Hi everyone,

I like her. I really do like her. But I dont know what else to do. I dont want anyone to date me for my money so I will not tell her that I am a multimillionaire.

Pls I need your help. I am tired of it all. My heart is heavy. I am ready to settle down.
Please come and date me lemme help you spend that money
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by obowunmi(m): 9:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
Casmir14:
Please come and date me lemme help you spend that money

You're pretty. Are you a virgin ?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Casmir14(f): 10:00pm On Jan 21, 2018
obowunmi:

You're pretty. Are you a virgin ?
No I'm not! And I won't apologize for not being one
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by obowunmi(m): 10:49pm On Jan 21, 2018
Casmir14:
No I'm not! And I won't apologize for not being one

What if you have diseases? Crazy ex?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down / Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex / 46-year-old American Woman, Set To Marry Her 23-year-old Nigerian Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.