Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,902 members, 7,806,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire (66343 Views)

Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You. / Guys, Stop Crying. Your Girlfriend Doesn't Belong To You Alone / My New Girlfriend Doesn't Let Me Cum. I'm Hating Her Already (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by condomuser: 10:41am On Jul 31, 2018
lol, she is not i disvirgined her and you can go ahead and marry her, i will even come to the wedding and spray you money bro.

obowunmi:

You're pretty. Are you a virgin ?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by emelda86(f): 11:23am On Jul 31, 2018
This is what happens when u smoke Nsi,asin sh!t & all what not ndi nzuzu nairaland na dead...
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by tck2000(m): 9:26am On Feb 04, 2020
I understand why you might want to keep the fact that you are a multimillionaire secret from any prospective girlfriends, until you are sure about their affection. But if you want a girl to date you for your personality, be sure you actually have one. Some wealthy people can be arrogant and egotistical, characteristics they develop from mentally counting their coins. Add to that the smugness of deceit. Since you haven't told her that you're rich, she might just think you naturally have a bad attitude. If you show people only half the picture, they might misunderstand you. undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by ruffkenny: 9:59am On Feb 04, 2020
To your own self be true,don't live a lie bro,let her know who u really are,if she will stay she will by so doing u must have given your mind freedom,there is no foundation if u build a relationship on lies...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down / 46-year-old American Woman, Set To Marry Her 23-year-old Nigerian Lover / Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.