Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) (21893 Views)

Davido Mocks APC At Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt Today (PHOTOS) / Branded PDP Campaign Buses Launched In Port Harcourt Today (Photos) / Rotimi Amaechi Releases Statement On Confrontation In Port Harcourt Today! S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by dragonking2: 8:48am On Jun 12, 2017
IpobExposed:

NairalandHowto but he said he wants Biafra
Since the Niger delta region has gone a little bit cold in the issue of Niger delta Republic, biafra is closer to Niger delta Republic. And it will give us an opportunity for our own republic too.
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by dragonking2: 8:50am On Jun 12, 2017
IpobExposed:

Don't u say Igbo's want their freedom?
Did you not call kanu a criminal when he said the same thing?
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by dragonking2: 8:53am On Jun 12, 2017
IpobExposed:

gerrahere mehn. grin
Lol,e pain am. You think you can upload false information and deceive everyone?

On a normal day, this thread is supposed to be closed and you banned for posting false information on Nairaland which is against NL rules.

cc seun, Lalasticlala, myndd44

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:05am On Jun 12, 2017
How come this guy posts false images, false news, hate threads and never get banned?
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by booblacain(m): 9:06am On Jun 12, 2017
Kellibae:

Posterity will judge gim.
Seriosly he cointibuted hugely in causing disunity n tribalism in this country.

Take me for instance i neva knew wat tribalism was until i knew this topic.

Seun has better kneel down and ask God for forgivness.. else his payback will be massive negatively..
But sadly he dnt blive in God so i pity him.

True, I have seen many confess that they were not tribalistic until they came to Nairaland. The back and forth quarrels between igbos and yorubas were hyped and promoted so much on this forum. Seun was intentionally pushing topics that promoted tribalism to the front page because the back and forth banta generated good traffic. He ignored many please made to him concerning this for his own selfish cause.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by SIRmanjar(m): 9:12am On Jun 12, 2017
WorldRichest:

The same thing your grandfathers said in 1967. We all know what happened thereafter.
Shuttup.. angry am not ibo but if war start your ass wont be save.
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Wiseman007(m): 9:14am On Jun 12, 2017
When was this picture taken?
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 12, 2017
booblacain:

True, I have seen many confess that they were not tribalistic until they came to Nairaland. The back and forth quarrels between igbos and yorubas were hyped and promoted so much on this forum. Seun was intentionally pushing topics that promoted tribalism to the front page because the back and forth banta generated good traffic. He ignored many please made to him concerning this for his own selfish cause.

Nairaland radicalized me.
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by felicitywe(m): 9:20am On Jun 12, 2017
EzeUche:
How do we know if this is true?

If it is, then this is bad, because Igbos only want a referendum. Everyone is free to live in our region. We are not barbaric.
D OP is a serial liar and hater of Igbos. D huasa fulanis r intact in Port Harcourt.I'm residing in PH and nothing like that.D Igbos will never drive anyone from their place.However the welcome d ultimatum by d Hausa Fulani's for them to leave their place.No going back on Biafra.The Hausa Fulani's can v all d Igbos opportunities in their places while d Igbos go with their Biafra.
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by NaMeAboki: 9:26am On Jun 12, 2017
IpobExposed:

get out what. Don't u see my username

IpobExposed do I look like a Liepod supporter or u just go about abuse people. comot here grin

NauAboki true true (moniker)

Oboy, why you carry IPOB put for your name?
Right now anything wey resemble that name na to shoot at sight and ask questions later grin
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 12, 2017
AHCB:
Same thing I'm saying. I've seen scenes like this countless times...
But this one is different trust me just watch and subscribe
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 12, 2017
Ekinematics:

These ipoos keep trying very hard day and night to rope Rivers into their poo.

Rivers state is the one they call Igwocha
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 12, 2017
Igboesika:

Oh, you don't know that you are provoking some people on this forum with your Biafran topics, hence the passion for Biafra.?. Don't u know ?
I read where someone was telling you that he had no regards for Igbos until he started seeing your topics and he got agitated and even registered on nairaland to express his views. He also made mention of how you provocatively made him to register with IPOB and participate in all their activities just to bring more pains to haters of IPOB.
Your case is like that of someone who is making his enemy popular by concealing his opinion and on other hand telling the whole world that he has been trying all his best to hide that particular person's opinion knowing fully well that those people will still like to hear that his enemie's opinion.

Summary =You contributed in making Biafra popular in this forum. Thanks and God bless you for a job well done.
Umuchineke must win at last.

Thank u na
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 12, 2017
UncleJudax:
And you still do so every fuccckin day. Keep it up son.
u have nothing to say
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 12, 2017
Kellibae:

when wil ppl get sense that this boi is usig ur views on his video to make money.? undecided

lol
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 12, 2017
intruxive:
They are coming home for sallah tongue Northerners dont panic like that na
thanks for the briefing
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by AHCB: 9:37am On Jun 12, 2017
IpobExposed:

But this one is different trust me just watch and subscribe
Already watched it. Subscribe to what exactly?
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 12, 2017
lestat:
s
Still less than 2% of the ibo population
Just like staying go to a tiny I supporter and say tinubu is a thief then see what they will do to you.
Does that mean all yorubas support tinubu?
Think

think what. don't u see my videos of Igbos moving with weapons
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 12, 2017
UncleJudax:

Pay no mind to balls licking modafockers. The country is not working dammit. Anything to trigger restructuring or total disintegration should be welcomed by sensible minds.

you're promoting secession mods
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 12, 2017
lestat:

Wow this is so childish

Do you think in a civil war all region's won't be affected ?

This is not call of duty
I hope war doesn't happen but you actually think if it dies any region is safe ?
Wow

Yoruba will be safe
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 12, 2017
honeychild:

Na wah for you o.....you use your money to buy MB. You use your fingers to type hate filled gibberish. Then you blame Seun?

When will we learn to accept responsibility for our errors? When will we grow up? I have been on Nairaland for 5 years. I have only been banned once and that was for calling all igbo people greedy people. Some of you have more than 10 monikers. When you are banned you open the next one and continue to spew hatred. Then you turn and blame Seun.

SMH

my 5 years on Nairaland to since 2013 been banned twice
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 12, 2017
dragonking2:
Since the Niger delta region has gone a little bit cold in the issue of Niger delta Republic, biafra is closer to Niger delta Republic. And it will give us an opportunity for our own republic too.

Niger Delta is not Biafra. Didn't u see no sit at home was recorder there.?
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 9:45am On Jun 12, 2017
IpobExposed:

you're promoting secession mods
Hahaha. Weak one!
The more you give unsolicited campaigns (in the name of ridiculing) for IPOB/Biafra, the more the secession fire burns.

Mods...Ipobexposedshittyassniggga wants you to gun me down.

Oh damn...I am scared!!! grin
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 9:48am On Jun 12, 2017
IpobExposed:

u have nothing to say
Oh I am sure you do...by posting same picture/truck 4 times...

hahaha...Nairaland Probo no comedian.
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Kellibae(f): 9:52am On Jun 12, 2017
booblacain:

exactly ...this is so sad!.
This forum contributed to over 65% cause of disunity in this country today.. bcoz its very popular site.
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 12, 2017
IpobExposed:

Yoruba will be safe

My dear please watch CNN reality differs.
Off course I would pray yorubas will be safe...but the reality is wR spreads and affects everyone and everywhere ....
Okay let's play the devil's advocate , let's imagine the hausa defeat the ibo with the support of Arab nation's and let's say other Christian nation's like Italy who have the largest number of Catholics in Africa in the South East do nothing which is very unlikely , now let's imagine the isrealsites who claim the South East Jews are their kins also do nothing which is unlikely ...remember America always stands with Isreal.

Do you think the jihad will end with the south east ?
My dear bruv back in the days I stayed in Katrina I can. Tell you the hausa don't consider southern Muslims as real Muslims they will extend their jihad ..
I may be wrong but would you be willing g to trust your safety on the hausa Goodwill ?

Have they ever shown you they honor anything ?
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Dfreshprince: 10:11am On Jun 12, 2017
Please stop posting wrong info.. Even in the south-west this is how the northerners travel.
Dont make an issue out of nothing.
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by booblacain(m): 10:41am On Jun 12, 2017
Kellibae:

exactly ...this is so sad!.
This forum contributed to over 65% cause of disunity in this country today.. bcoz its very popular site.

Well, 65% might be over stating it but I believe it did contribute a great deal, especially amongst the youths because they are the main users of this forum.
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by samJ17(m): 10:57am On Jun 12, 2017
HungerBAD:
This is not good.

The drumbeats of war should stop. In wars or conflicts,everybody is a loser.

The sad thing is that those that are sounding the drums of war are either living outside Nigeria like Nnamdi Kanu,or they were born after the Civil war.

Even those here on Nairaland thinks Violence and war, is like what they see on action and war movies. Where the shooting looks like fun.

In conflicts,loved one's and relatives get killed. And lives are permanently and forever ruined.

very true some ppl r making fun of the whole situation some r even saying it doesn't affect them cos they r in other states or are not Igbo's what they don't understand is that once this so called stupid war starts it won't be an Igbo Hausa war it'd be a tribal & general war between Hausa & every Christian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by sammyp01: 11:26am On Jun 12, 2017
Port Harcourt is not igbo Land

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku Will Win Without G-5 Governors - Campaign Council / 60 Reps Seek Change From Presidential To Parliamentary System / Imo PDP Chieftains Fight Over Atiku’s Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.