Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Beautiful Hand Writing - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Beautiful Hand Writing (3356 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Hand Writing by basictutor: 9:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
Good day ,
I have a steady hand that facilitate cursive hand writing. I have received commendations over the years and feel it is time to put it to better use in the face of unemployment.

I will write notes of any volume for you with my steady hand. If you need to draft proposals by hand, write project topics to woo your supervisor, send your lover a hand written note, I can do that for you and deliver right on time.

If you ever think of something else you need to be hand written, please contact me.

This is serious business and I won't hesitate at the slightest offer.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Hand Writing by sleeknick: 9:53pm On Jun 11, 2017
Lol... Guy biro go dey fear u oh

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Hand Writing by Caustics: 9:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
na wa o. at least it is better than stealing. show me sample of your writing.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Hand Writing by flames007(m): 10:00pm On Jun 11, 2017
God really tried for us,his creatures sha. Where someone like me hates writing stuff and my writing looks like scarecrow that's where somebody's strength lies.God is good.
@basictutor God bless ur hustle!

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Hand Writing by iamclime(m): 10:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
Google calligraphy and learn more on how it works. You may get a job writing certificates and other important documents. I have a friend who does so well with calligraphy. Used the dude a couple of times when I needed cursive writing on some items. Try schools and other organizations. The NYSC also uses calligraphy in writing its certificates. Peace, bro!

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Hand Writing by basictutor: 10:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
flames007:
God really tried for us,his creatures sha. Where someone like me hates writing stuff and my writing looks like scarecrow that's where somebody's strength lies.God is good.
@basictutor God bless ur hustle!

Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Hand Writing by basictutor: 10:12pm On Jun 11, 2017
iamclime:
Google calligraphy and learn more on how it works. You may get a job writing certificates and other important documents. I have a friend who does so well with calligraphy. Used the dude a couple of times when I needed cursive writing on some items. Try schools and other organizations. The NYSC also uses calligraphy in writing its certificates. Peace, bro!

I am thinking of that actually. I bought calligraphy pens, brushes and markers. The fear of getting clients killed my zeal. I researched and found that the average Nigerian would prefer graphic works on a computer to a handwritten job.

But with what you wrote, I'll begin afresh. Thanks for the insight.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Hand Writing by basictutor: 10:14pm On Jun 11, 2017
Caustics:
na wa o. at least it is better than stealing. show me sample of your writing.

I'll send you some tomorrow and cc you. Thank you.
Re: Beautiful Hand Writing by Caustics: 10:20pm On Jun 11, 2017
basictutor:

I'll send you some tomorrow and cc you. Thank you.
cool
Re: Beautiful Hand Writing by basictutor: 10:59pm On Jun 11, 2017
Reading The Empty Chair by Jeffrey Deaver.

Just for samples,I've written some of his other books. Kindly accept my phone camera as it doesn't really fine tune images much.

cc: Caustics

9 Likes

Re: Beautiful Hand Writing by alukstea(m): 11:20pm On Jun 11, 2017
basictutor:

Just for samples,I've written some of his other books. Kindly accept my phone camera as it doesn't really fine tune images much.

Beautiful indeed
Re: Beautiful Hand Writing by basictutor: 11:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
alukstea:

Beautiful indeed

Thank you sir.
Re: Beautiful Hand Writing by emmayodata(m): 12:30am On Jun 12, 2017
God bless your hustle.
Re: Beautiful Hand Writing by basictutor: 6:52am On Jun 12, 2017
sleeknick:
Lol... Guy biro go dey fear u oh

It's not easy sir. It took years of endless practice and I'm nowhere near my desired target.
Re: Beautiful Hand Writing by basictutor: 6:53am On Jun 12, 2017
emmayodata:
God bless your hustle.

Thank you
Re: Beautiful Hand Writing by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 12, 2017
Send email to clemotega@gmailcom You must be available Good in writing
Re: Beautiful Hand Writing by Ojestas(m): 9:08am On Jun 12, 2017
basictutor:

Nice handwriting. . i have a better one tho
Re: Beautiful Hand Writing by basictutor: 9:27am On Jun 12, 2017
Ojestas:

Nice handwriting. . i have a better one tho

Great. I hope you can use it like this and better.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Hand Writing by Ojestas(m): 9:41am On Jun 12, 2017
basictutor:

Great. I hope you can use it like this and better.

NO
Re: Beautiful Hand Writing by basictutor: 9:46am On Jun 12, 2017
thebee001:
Send email to clemotega@gmailcom
You must be available
Good in writing

Good morning madam.
I've emailed you.

Thanks.
Re: Beautiful Hand Writing by basictutor: 9:47am On Jun 12, 2017
Ojestas:

NO

It's all good . thanks and all the best

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Hand Writing by go4success(f): 10:31am On Jun 12, 2017
basictutor:

Good morning madam.
I've emailed you.

Thanks.
My dear, look into the educational sector, then study how it works by learning how to teach children. Then brand your services and target good schools. You can also apply as private tutor to teach children at home. The lady that handles my children's school has built her business into a brand. She now has trained tutors she sends to work in various schools. God has given you what you need, use it.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Hand Writing by Caustics: 10:34am On Jun 12, 2017
basictutor nice writing. I can see prospects here and there. Goodluck in your endeavor.
Re: Beautiful Hand Writing by basictutor: 10:36am On Jun 12, 2017
go4success:
My dear, look into the educational sector, then study how it works by learning how to teach children. Then brand your services and target good schools. You can also apply as private tutor to teach children at home. The lady that handles my children school has built her business into a brand. She now has trained tutors she sends to work in various schools. God has given you what you need, use it.

Thanks for this timely info. I'll definitely look into this but my concern is how do I table this art of mine to schools that they will buy the idea? Tutoring kids to write neatly is no problem but how to begin. I'll be happy if you could hint me better.

Thank you
Re: Beautiful Hand Writing by basictutor: 10:38am On Jun 12, 2017
Caustics:
basictutor nice writing. I can see prospects here and there. Goodluck in your endeavor.

Thank you.
Re: Beautiful Hand Writing by Ojestas(m): 11:00am On Jun 12, 2017
basictutor:

It's all good . thanks and all the best
n to you too.. bless u
Re: Beautiful Hand Writing by basictutor: 1:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
A little thank you note to those that believe in me.

7 Likes

Re: Beautiful Hand Writing by Slimszy: 3:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
Great one Beautiful soul...Its just unfortunate our society dont encourage crafts like this... Go into calligraphy bro...You have got all it takes... You can start making an art of calligraphy.. You can write on woods and cut out into a lovely designs... You can likewise frame and sell... Just put some more value into your craft and sell yourself to the world....

I am an artist too...i might not be able to help directly but i can give some insights..

Check out my thread. https://www.nairaland.com/3596696/archive-kalejaye-o-t-artworks i have a few lettering there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Hand Writing by basictutor: 5:46pm On Jun 12, 2017
Slimszy:
Great one Beautiful soul...Its just unfortunate our society dont encourage crafts like this... Go into calligraphy bro...You have got all it takes... You can start making an art of calligraphy.. You can write on woods and cut out into a lovely designs... You can likewise frame and sell... Just put some more value into your craft and sell yourself to the world....

I am an artist too...i might not be able to help directly but i can give some insights..

Check out my thread. https://www.nairaland.com/3596696/archive-kalejaye-o-t-artworks i have a few lettering there

Good day sir,

All I have seen from your thread is pure talent. I can't imagine training to get that awesome. Well done sir.

I will surely take into your advice, got to add up value and sell to the world. The truth is there are people who value beautiful art works. I have researched most of today and realized the opportunities that are open, yet untapped. It may only take an extra persuasion and networking but I will get there.

Thank you for the strong motivation. I am prepared now and hopefully we'd meet someday and I'll learn from you directly.

Thank you again!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Hand Writing by Slimszy: 9:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
basictutor:

Good day sir,

All I have seen from your thread is pure talent. I can't imagine training to get that awesome. Well done sir.

I will surely take into your advice, got to add up value and sell to the world. The truth is there are people who value beautiful art works. I have researched most of today and realized the opportunities that are open, yet untapped. It may only take an extra persuasion and networking but I will get there.

Thank you for the strong motivation. I am prepared now and hopefully we'd meet someday and I'll learn from you directly.

Thank you again!

Definitely Bro...So many opportunities out there. Just be real to yourself and keep improving, someone will notice your greatness someday.

Big regards ✊

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Hand Writing by basictutor: 6:55pm On Jun 14, 2017
Resolve.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Hand Writing by Slimszy: 9:22am On Jun 23, 2017
Good day bro.. Like i said earlier, i can give insight. Here is an aspect you can venture into..works by a colleague

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

FGN Launches A New Youth Empowerment Programme - P-YES / God is Good Motors Graduate/Non-graduate Positions (Lagos & Edo) / Modelling In Nigeria. How?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.