Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) (25097 Views)

Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On / Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) by ORACLE1975(m): 8:19am On Jun 12, 2017
jesus
Re: Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) by Topgainer: 8:20am On Jun 12, 2017
Drama and Scripts. All for the Camera!
Just like one Prophet Okafor that engineered his kidnap some years ago all for publicity. I guess his holiness Senior Prophet Mezziah got the publicity he set out to achieve.
Re: Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) by Lovine: 8:22am On Jun 12, 2017
Before anything else, the man or boy need deliverance, if the spirit is not cast out no matter the million given to him he will return back to crime again.
Re: Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) by VanBommel(m): 8:23am On Jun 12, 2017
Let him try it in a mosque in the north and he'll see if allah forgives
Re: Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) by Didov1(f): 8:25am On Jun 12, 2017
ogorwyne:
nonsense. why publicize it like this. You forgave him and gave him a long lasting stigma
..jst my thought
Re: Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) by infantlion(m): 8:26am On Jun 12, 2017
That man is fire...I have been privileged to meet with him on several occasions. .
Re: Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) by maxysmith(f): 8:27am On Jun 12, 2017
This are the type of pastor we want in our society......unlike some pastors that will unclad them and later send them to jail.
Everybody is a sinner....a good christian should be able to forgive and let go of what happened.
Welldone sir, Christ gat ur back
Re: Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) by jiorhemen(m): 8:31am On Jun 12, 2017
veekid:
Pastor finally admits we're all thieves
Acknowledging and commending something good will not kill you, so why find it difficult to do that?
Re: Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) by Topgainer: 8:31am On Jun 12, 2017
infantlion:
That man is fire...I have been privileged to meet with him on several occasions. .
Go wash your face from the Spell of that false Mezziah.
Re: Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) by vickylincon(m): 8:32am On Jun 12, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:
Anoda pastor jailed aunty kemi, same God, different men, different doctrines..

good one pastor. But keep him away frm the church's offerings till he is totally reformed. grin
you are a wise man

1 Like

Re: Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) by Wizkhalifa2(m): 8:36am On Jun 12, 2017
vickylincon:
you are a wise man
lol, it takes one to one. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) by darlenese(f): 8:36am On Jun 12, 2017
didn't the Bible teaches us not to let our right hand know what out left hand is giving.

nice move, but why notify the entire world, it's more like eye service abi na notice me I go call this kinda forgiveness
Re: Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) by AntiWailer: 8:38am On Jun 12, 2017
Thank you Pastor.
Re: Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) by neutrotoba(m): 8:39am On Jun 12, 2017
ogorwyne:
Damn right, everybody look! there goes that guy that was forgiven by our pastor after he stole from his office and his face was splattered all over social media.

nonsense. why publicize it like this. You forgave him and gave him a long lasting stigma.

You forgave him and allowed his picture to be taken and still went ahead to make a long post about it on social media and the boy sef get mind stand well for the post-thief photoshoot. Media Age.

Nigerians
Re: Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) by RELAN2446(m): 8:42am On Jun 12, 2017
Lol,a thief will always be a thief, he will later sell steal nd sell d church as a whole, nd m sure he will definitely get away with it.
Re: Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) by nkemjacob2(m): 9:00am On Jun 12, 2017
Dat was doing best solution giving
Re: Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) by 00Ademi(m): 9:05am On Jun 12, 2017
" if not for God intervention what will be our faith on Sunday morning "

Hmn Ododo oro
Re: Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) by ivolt: 9:15am On Jun 12, 2017
The ROI on "forgiving" the thief is obviously high.
The pastor took a wise financial decision while
parading the thief before the whole world.
Re: Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) by Idydarling(f): 9:36am On Jun 12, 2017
ogorwyne:
Damn right, everybody look! there goes that guy that was forgiven by our pastor after he stole from his office and his face was splattered all over social media.

nonsense. why publicize it like this. You forgave him and gave him a long lasting stigma.

You forgave him and allowed his picture to be taken and still went ahead to make a long post about it on social media and the boy sef get mind stand well for the post-thief photoshoot. Media Age.
chaiii which one be post thief photoshoot again , give way make I faint biko
Re: Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 9:39am On Jun 12, 2017
ok...over to the next thread
Re: Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) by obailala(m): 9:45am On Jun 12, 2017
Can someone please remind me how long old talkative woman blogger spent in sanko? #82days.. she even got married in the box lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 9:54am On Jun 12, 2017
Anywhere I see an, I go recognise say na that thief be did! Pastor din give am stigma for life. Welldone, pastor.
Re: Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) by ogorwyne(f): 9:56am On Jun 12, 2017
Idydarling:
chaiii which one be post thief photoshoot again , give way make I faint biko
lol. abeg o
Re: Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) by arnold123: 10:25am On Jun 12, 2017
veekid:
Pastor finally admits we're all thieves
Na you be thief!, God forbid u!
Re: Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) by jbnm: 11:20am On Jun 12, 2017
Good one man of GOd.that's wat Jesus would have done
Re: Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) by vitalisspecial: 11:52am On Jun 12, 2017
Nice1.....................winning soul for christ
shocked
Re: Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) by basty: 12:35pm On Jun 12, 2017
Truly, a man of God.
Re: Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) by damosade(m): 12:46pm On Jun 12, 2017
Koko obe so. An avenue to make the church known.. Advert celebrity pastor.. Oya aja 4
Re: Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) by Wenebadu(f): 1:31pm On Jun 12, 2017
Thank God for that lost soul that has been found

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). / "Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians / My Collection Of Religious Memes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.