Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! (44175 Views)

7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! by importexpert(m): 7:52am On Jun 12, 2017
I once created a thread on “13 very important things every girl observes in a guy.” You can read it here if you missed it using this link: https://www.nairaland.com/3826072/13-very-important-things-every

So, this thread is the other side of the coin. When a guy looks at a girl, he takes note of certain things about her. Of course, you don’t expect him to spill everything to her, do you? It is on the basis of these things that he makes his judgements about her.
Let’s take a look at the basic things a guy observes in a girl when he meets her. Are you ready? Good! Let the show begin! Ghen Ghen Ghen Ghen.

1. Whether she is pretty: All guys love beautiful women. They are a special treat to the eye. It is almost impossible for you to see a guy who does not want a pretty woman. This is the first check.

2. Whether she is hot: This is definitely the next on the list. While beauty has to do with the face, being hot as to do with her figure. This is where guys occupied with descriptions of a girl’s backside and fronts side and all the rest. You can’t blame us for this; guys will always be guys. We are creatures of sight.

3. Her dressing: Her sense of dressing is important too. A guy would make an assessment of her style of dressing. Most guys would love dressing styles that stun without exposing it all.

4. Her manner of expression: When she talks to people around her, is she polite or rude? There is something attractive about a woman who is courteous with her words.

5. Her frequency of smile and laughter: Maybe to stroke the male ego? Most guys observe these two things in a woman. Having a girl around who smiles frequently and can laugh easily can help a lot of guys to relax. A girl who frowns or hardly smiles is a “no” for most guys.

6. How quickly she gets angry: Guys often like to know how volatile a woman is. If she gets angry too easily, it means there is some fire on the mountain for the guy. Guys prefer women who are calm headed than them.

7. Her level of intelligence: Many guys are fond of this. During a conversation, they would stretch the discussion to the use of sarcasm and witty expressions just to see how well she can cope. Maybe that is understandable since science told us that a child gets his intelligence from his mother.

8. Her attitude to money: Men take notice of how a girl handles money. Is she the type that is always hasty to buy all manner of things as soon as money gets into her hand? They want to know if she can manage money wisely.

9. Personal Hygiene: Yes, girls ought to be a beacon of light as far as this issue is concerned but anymore. So, a lot of guys pay attention to the personal hygiene of girls starting from things such as her hair, mouth breath, nails etc.

10. Honesty: You won’t believe this but some guys create avenues for a girl to lie or tell the truth. This is what will make a guy act as though he knows nothing about an event just to see if she would be truthful. It is all part of trying to see if a girl is trustworthy.

11. Her level of maintenance: Guys are interested in knowing beforehand the level of maintenance of a girl. This is easy to gauge by her hair, shoes, bags etc. Guys just simply want to know which kind of load their head can carry.

12. Her attitude: It is easy for a girl to be nice to a guy she likes and those around him. But her real attitude is in how she treats strangers that comes her way. E.g. the waitress that attends to her in an eatery.

13. Her culinary skills: In as much as this is Africa, this will always be a source of interest to guys. Guys want to be sure that a girl can cook local dishes effortlessly. Generally, guys can joke with a lot of things but not with good foods.

And that’s it nairalanders! What’s your take on this?

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! by pocohantas(f): 7:55am On Jun 12, 2017
Her boobies...never forget this next time.

110 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! by femi4: 7:59am On Jun 12, 2017
pocohantas:
Bobby wey dey burst brain

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! by TrapHedges(m): 8:00am On Jun 12, 2017
Basic stuff

1 Like

Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! by RoyalBlak007: 8:04am On Jun 12, 2017
Her bôobs

Regular Clean shaving

ßlowjöb techniques​

Dress Sense

Good Accent

Intelligence

As$

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! by importexpert(m): 8:06am On Jun 12, 2017
oya trapqueen77 your home is ready for classcaptain to come and announce that tosyne2much is also a Nairalander just like mcbrooklyn who is a Nigerian like Banita27, a known Romance lander who just like generalbush and lengtinny always want to compete for first to comment as if Nevetsibot and fvckshit have not been competing for cerowo, not knowing that she is crushing for imma2 and halfpenny who are both sigledad with no children just like other Nairaland bachelors that includes but not [b]limited to START LISTING grin

What was i even saying? this is either a memory mix up or a form of mentions grin[/b]

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! by ayourbamie: 8:10am On Jun 12, 2017
If she hot and well mannered, who cares about culinary skills
Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! by smardray(m): 8:12am On Jun 12, 2017
importexpert:
oya trapqueen77 your home is ready for classcaptain to come and announce that tosyne2much is also a Nairalander just like mcbrooklyn who is a Nigerian like Banita27, a known Romance lander who just like generalbush and lengtinny always want to compete for first to comment as if Nevetsibot and fvckshit have not been competing for cerowo, not knowing that she is crushing for imma2 and halfpenny who are both sigledad with no children just like other Nairaland bachelors that includes but not [b]limited to START LISTING grin

What was i even saying? this is either a memory mix up or a form of mentions grin[/b]
jesu!!!

1 Like

Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! by Homeboiy: 8:17am On Jun 12, 2017
girls get sense?

Na so one follow me come house yesterday night, de form say I no go blow
as I vex, she come dey beg make I use her body do anything I like

I observed that she's cheap

2 Likes

Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:23am On Jun 12, 2017
lol

I observe just one thing!!

Does she reciprocate the attention I give to her??

If no...

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! by McBrooklyn(m): 9:19am On Jun 12, 2017
importexpert:

LOL.. Bomb dey your head... cheesy

5 Likes

Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! by McBrooklyn(m): 9:20am On Jun 12, 2017
pocohantas:

Wow, shey na you be this?? shocked
Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 12, 2017
What I notice is the ass, anything else nah waste of my entire life

17 Likes

Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! by cerowo(f): 11:25am On Jun 12, 2017
smardray:
jesu!!!
Lols.... Did i tell u am crushing on anybdy here on NL Op?
Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! by toastedbread: 11:33am On Jun 12, 2017
guys also observe if the crudeoil is still intact or has been drilled and turned to a well.

6 Likes

Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! by NevetsIbot(m): 11:42am On Jun 12, 2017
importexpert:

haha. Bros wetin na. Who dey follow fvckshit drag first to comment?
Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! by importexpert(m): 12:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
NevetsIbot:
haha. Bros wetin na. Who dey follow fvckshit drag first to comment?

Hhhhhh @mcbrooklyn says I have bomb in my head. U hv 5 bombs in ur head for believing what u read.
Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! by McBrooklyn(m): 1:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
importexpert:

Hhhhhh @mcbr.ooklyn says I have bomb in my head. U hv 5 bombs in ur head for believing what u read.

grin grin
Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! by LOUIS6(m): 1:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
As for me..... I dont Joke with the upper chamber. I take that section more serious than the APC Government .

U know the kind of feeling u av when tapping d milk from the main source.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! by iweecureyou: 1:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
importexpert:
I once created a thread on “13 very important things every girl observes in a guy.” You can read it here if you missed it using this link: https://www.nairaland.com/3826072/13-very-important-things-every

So, this thread is the other side of the coin. When a guy looks at a girl, he takes note of certain things about her. Of course, you don’t expect him to spill everything to her, do you? It is on the basis of these things that he makes his judgements about her.
Let’s take a look at the basic things a guy observes in a girl when he meets her. Are you ready? Good! Let the show begin! Ghen Ghen Ghen Ghen.

1. Whether she is pretty: All guys love beautiful women. They are a special treat to the eye. It is almost impossible for you to see a guy who does not want a pretty woman. This is the first check.

2. Whether she is hot: This is definitely the next on the list. While beauty has to do with the face, being hot as to do with her figure. This is where guys occupied with descriptions of a girl’s backside and fronts side and all the rest. You can’t blame us for this; guys will always be guys. We are creatures of sight.

3. Her dressing: Her sense of dressing is important too. A guy would make an assessment of her style of dressing. Most guys would love dressing styles that stun without exposing it all.

4. Her manner of expression: When she talks to people around her, is she polite or rude? There is something attractive about a woman who is courteous with her words.

5. Her frequency of smile and laughter: Maybe to stroke the male ego? Most guys observe these two things in a woman. Having a girl around who smiles frequently and can laugh easily can help a lot of guys to relax. A girl who frowns or hardly smiles is a “no” for most guys.

6. How quickly she gets angry: Guys often like to know how volatile a woman is. If she gets angry too easily, it means there is some fire on the mountain for the guy. Guys prefer women who are calm headed than them.

7. Her level of intelligence: Many guys are fond of this. During a conversation, they would stretch the discussion to the use of sarcasm and witty expressions just to see how well she can cope. Maybe that is understandable since science told us that a child gets his intelligence from his mother.

8. Her attitude to money: Men take notice of how a girl handles money. Is she the type that is always hasty to buy all manner of things as soon as money gets into her hand? They want to know if she can manage money wisely.

9. Personal Hygiene: Yes, girls ought to be a beacon of light as far as this issue is concerned but anymore. So, a lot of guys pay attention to the personal hygiene of girls starting from things such as her hair, mouth breath, nails etc.

10. Honesty: You won’t believe this but some guys create avenues for a girl to lie or tell the truth. This is what will make a guy act as though he knows nothing about an event just to see if she would be truthful. It is all part of trying to see if a girl is trustworthy.

11. Her level of maintenance: Guys are interested in knowing beforehand the level of maintenance of a girl. This is easy to gauge by her hair, shoes, bags etc. Guys just simply want to know which kind of load their head can carry.

12. Her attitude: It is easy for a girl to be nice to a guy she likes and those around him. But her real attitude is in how she treats strangers that comes her way. E.g. the waitress that attends to her in an eatery.

13. Her culinary skills: In as much as this is Africa, this will always be a source of interest to guys. Guys want to be sure that a girl can cook local dishes effortlessly. Generally, guys can joke with a lot of things but not with good foods.

And that’s it nairalanders! What’s your take on this?
Woaw diss his warts i wee obserfin in ur daughter tooangry

1 Like

Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
Her bôobs

Regular Clean shaving

ßlowjöb techniques​

Dress Sense

Good Accent

Intelligence

As$

4 Likes

Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! by RoyalBlak007: 3:49pm On Jun 12, 2017
[quote author=IamKashyBaby post=57450290][/quote]

gringrincheesy
Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 12, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

gringrincheesy

embarassed Ur babymama must be ur inspiration...
Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! by RoyalBlak007: 4:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

embarassed Ur babymama must be ur inspiration...

Hahaha I do not think so mâmi
Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

Hahaha I do not think so mâmi

Baba u can lie for africa too grin

She's even the reason why u travel abroad to see her wink
Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! by Adebayo4all: 4:57pm On Jun 12, 2017
No2 weather she is cool.
Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 12, 2017
OP is spot on. My definition of hot is not with ballon d'or. Size 34c or 36b is okay. With moderate back. Many run for front side but dey neva know girls wit big b**bs arent shapy. Less i forget she must be fair. grin grin grin. Dos kinda yellow wey go dey illuminate if nepa carry thre light.

#beautyWithBrain.

1 Like

Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! by obembet(f): 4:58pm On Jun 12, 2017
Guys leave girl Mata for now... Let 30 billions enter first

8 Likes

Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! by PossibleUN: 4:59pm On Jun 12, 2017
Her backside is very important to me

1 Like

Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 12, 2017
in every sense.. you get what you can afford so you do not fall into the trap of grasping farther than your reach

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! by itsmeurLady(f): 4:59pm On Jun 12, 2017
Today is my birthday... NL pls show some love

41 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Different Ladies Express Love For Man On His Birthday. Photos / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? / What Can I Do About This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.