Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Arewa Ultimatum:a Cheap Attempt To Blackmail:see REASONS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Ultimatum:a Cheap Attempt To Blackmail:see REASONS (655 Views)

Yerima Shettima: North Won’t Succumb To Blackmail On 2023 / Amaechi Reacts To Blackmail Reports - Vanguard / FG Slams Labour Over New Minimum Wage, Says 14-day Ultimatum A Subtle Blackmail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arewa Ultimatum:a Cheap Attempt To Blackmail:see REASONS by Thewrath(m): 8:04am On Jun 12, 2017
It's clear now that the arewa ultimatum is just a cheap attempt to blackmail Igbos into dumping the agitation for Biafra because they know we have a lot investments outside igboland going by the thread below:

https://www.nairaland.com/3855328/ipob-dump-biafra-reconsider-back

other reasons why I believe it's a cheap blackmail include:

1)it's not supported by the leaders of the arewa/north.

2)asking any tribe to relocate is not something you do with mouth,unless you want ethnic clash!....they have to represent their case through the constitutional process(which they are not interested in)

3)some people claim the ultimatum is not a threat,why then was a deadline attached to it?

4)the arewa should be tired of Nigeria,not the Igbos or any other tribe,unless they are scared of breakup or a restructured Nigeria!

It remains what it is,a cheap attempt to blackmail the Igbos into dumping the agitation for Biafra!
Re: Arewa Ultimatum:a Cheap Attempt To Blackmail:see REASONS by ghostntommy: 8:06am On Jun 12, 2017
the people behind this brouhaha shld be behind bars by now. dts wht happens in same countries
Re: Arewa Ultimatum:a Cheap Attempt To Blackmail:see REASONS by whitebeard(m): 8:07am On Jun 12, 2017
8:07 am is the time, op are u jobless...!
Re: Arewa Ultimatum:a Cheap Attempt To Blackmail:see REASONS by Thewrath(m): 8:08am On Jun 12, 2017
whitebeard:
8:07 am is the time, op are u jobless...!
Because I exposed their cheap blackmail attempt?
Re: Arewa Ultimatum:a Cheap Attempt To Blackmail:see REASONS by whitebeard(m): 8:10am On Jun 12, 2017
Thewrath:

Because I exposed their cheap blackmail attempt?
I only asked a simple question
Re: Arewa Ultimatum:a Cheap Attempt To Blackmail:see REASONS by Thewrath(m): 8:12am On Jun 12, 2017
whitebeard:
I only asked a simple question
The question is rhetorical!.....
What about you that replied,are you jobless?
Re: Arewa Ultimatum:a Cheap Attempt To Blackmail:see REASONS by whitebeard(m): 8:13am On Jun 12, 2017
Thewrath:

The question is rhetorical!.....
What about you that replied,are you jobless?
public holiday FAM.
Re: Arewa Ultimatum:a Cheap Attempt To Blackmail:see REASONS by ACHILLES45: 8:14am On Jun 12, 2017
ultimatum or not, we biafrans want out of the zoo.
Re: Arewa Ultimatum:a Cheap Attempt To Blackmail:see REASONS by Thewrath(m): 8:19am On Jun 12, 2017
ACHILLES45:
ultimatum or not, we biafrans want out of the zoo.
It's just a cheap blackmail,if there is an exodus of the Igbos all over the country tomorrow,you will hear the leaders speak!
Re: Arewa Ultimatum:a Cheap Attempt To Blackmail:see REASONS by Thewrath(m): 8:21am On Jun 12, 2017
whitebeard:
public holiday FAM.
Which means you an employee,only free when your boss or public holiday says so......am my own boss,I call the shots!
Re: Arewa Ultimatum:a Cheap Attempt To Blackmail:see REASONS by whitebeard(m): 10:32am On Jun 12, 2017
Thewrath:

Which means you an employee,only free when your boss or public holiday says so......am my own boss,I call the shots!
u don't know shit about me men, stop acting like u do after a brief exchange of words..!! I love holidays, don't know about u..!

(1) (Reply)

“I Want To Die. I Can’t Stand This Humiliation’’ Notorious Kidnapper Declared... / Yam Export Won't Cause Scarcity In Nigeria—ogbeh Assures / A Picture Of Biafra On Facebook.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.