Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record (61699 Views)

Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) / Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video / "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by handsomenonny(m): 3:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
If that man com naija him go sleep with 3000 girls in 2hours our gils too like money
Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by joenor(m): 3:48pm On Jun 12, 2017
Oniove meh... I have been thrown off balance, Pls kindly break it down to my nearest minimum understanding?
OfficiallyMad:
Did you observe my previous post. And lugubrigiously notice my sadonic response was not my writing but of the quoting of an odidoforus fellows lucadescious write up
Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 12, 2017
grin

Should i raise the flag? grin

Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by donqx: 4:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
women are now dogs
Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by purplekayc(m): 4:14pm On Jun 12, 2017
ZarZar:
With what penis? shocked I thought they say they have below average weenies over there grin So of course he'd manage to sleep with over 50 women in one day, because all he had to do was grind pelvices like a lesbian, if the rumours about small joysticks is true. I doubt it's possible to use a normal penis that many times without it getting sore or whatever. That's way too many women to please
don't believe this what does "sleep with" means here?
Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
purplekayc:
don't believe this what does "sleep with" means here?

I don't know.
Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by wintersnow(m): 4:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
ZarZar:

It's not even research, just deductive logic from given facts.

Um so how did you get your deductive logic from, you can't just wake one morning deduce that Asians generally have small joystick naw wink
Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
wintersnow:

Um so how did you get your deductive logic from, you can't just wake one morning deduce that Asians generally have small joystick naw wink

They posted a thread a while back here about different penis sizes from across the globe.
Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by talk2saintify(m): 4:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
OfficiallyMad:
Baba oh. Your boy is loyal grin

ah see yhu sir

1 Like

Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by wintersnow(m): 4:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
ZarZar:

They posted a thread a while back here about different penis sizes from across the globe.

Omg and you mistakenly stumbled on the thread....
Lol... grin grin..
I think I know your most active section on NL, just kwontinue!
Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by MARYchiells(f): 4:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
Pls I only wish to see what he looks like after the competition. Ogwuna!!!!
Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
wintersnow:

Omg and you mistakenly stumbled on the thread....
Lol... grin grin..
I think I know your most active section on NL, just kwontinue!

I didn't mistakenly stumble on it, I clicked on it because I was curious. I'm not a nun after all wink

If by that you mean the sexuality section of NL, then you're dead wrong. Never been there even once because I assume the section much be full of other people's sexcapades & that I have zero interest in. This section is the section I'm most active in.

1 Like

Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by jimb(m): 4:56pm On Jun 12, 2017
As I was reading it , my sylvester rose. could it be that I av such ability ?
Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by wintersnow(m): 5:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
ZarZar:

I didn't mistakenly stumble on it, I clicked on it because I was curious. I'm not a nun after all wink

If by that you mean the sexuality section of NL, then you're dead wrong. Never been there even once because I assume the section much be full of other people's sexcapades & that I have zero interest in. This section is the section I'm most active in.

Omg can't believe you're curious over that kinda stuff shocked
You've never been to sexuality section... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I'll pray for you sha
Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
If I fit get the toto dem me sef fit break him record
Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by Ofemmanu1: 5:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
Josh44s:
Are y'all modafuckas trying to tell me he cum 57 times in a day? I don't get it. undecided
Na mumu dem dey like.
Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by eltalentino(m): 6:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
ZarZar:

It's not even research, just deductive logic from given facts.
Yeah right. I wonder why they are putting too much to it

1 Like

Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by thinkmoney(m): 7:09pm On Jun 12, 2017
I can never win this kind of competition... The tenth girl will just die. Because am sure by that time, I will still have erection, but I won't just come again
Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by Ademoore07(m): 7:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
taylor88:
that shouldn't call for an award

I have been doing more than that

I fucckk till me last breath

Be ready to die in active service grin
Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by judgedredd22(m): 7:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
ZarZar:
With what penis? shocked I thought they say they have below average weenies over there grin So of course he'd manage to sleep with over 50 women in one day, because all he had to do was grind pelvices like a lesbian, if the rumours about small joysticks is true. I doubt it's possible to use a normal penis that many times without it getting sore or whatever. That's way too many women to please

i seeth that thou art not privy to the hallowed efficacy of raw garlic combined with bamboo tea and tofu! grin grin grin grin

narry a wee weiner be troubled, as the erections from such endures till sundown! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by Jaqenhghar: 7:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
ZarZar:
grin

1 Like

Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by Ugwoji101(m): 8:31pm On Jun 12, 2017
chai!nwanne ina ara ajo otu.
Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by cadesky(m): 8:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
ZarZar:
Hmmm, expert in grind n measurements, wehidon ma.
Lemme com n b going
Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by Md4great(m): 10:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
CIOSYLVA:
Crazy competition.

Wait ooo, is it just to put and remove? or will he cum in every intercourse.

5ml × 57= 285ml of semen

FTC.. I dedicate this OP to any gal that is of the same opinion with me for d same contest to hold in Nigeria.
approximately 3 Liters of Semen...))l mummy water has gotten phone number...chai
Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by Md4great(m): 10:35pm On Jun 12, 2017
if is in my church.. this guy will have to go for an Half year deliverance to break evil soul tie at prayer city Lagos..
Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by patonyx1: 7:58am On Jun 13, 2017
That is approximately 3ltrs of semen. Na wa oo. shocked

CIOSYLVA:
Crazy competition.

Wait ooo, is it just to put and remove? or will he cum in every intercourse.

5ml × 57= 285ml of semen

FTC.. I dedicate this OP to any gal that is of the same opinion with me for d same contest to hold in Nigeria.
Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 13, 2017
patonyx1:
That is approximately 3ltrs of semen. Na wa oo. shocked

No nearly 0.3ltrs. Or 30cl. Approximately one bottle of Origin Bitters...still plenty.

2 Likes

Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by luminouz(m): 11:04am On Jun 13, 2017
ZarZar:

Hmmm...interesting. By "open relationship", I'm assuming you mean seeing other people or one more in addition to the one you're "dating". Is she also "allowed" to see other men, simultaneously? And that doesn't bother you? See, that wouldn't work for me because I have a jealous streak & fidelity is up there when in a relationship. No compromise. I often wonder how some people are comfortable with sharing their partner, knowingly or otherwise. Indeed as people we are different because I would rather not be in a relationship at all than date someone that can't be faithful.
Jealous streak Like a freaking clingy,whimpy-whampy-whimsy cry baby-can-turn-dragon-in-a-jiffy kinda girl?
Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by Md4great(m): 11:04am On Jun 13, 2017
BoboYekini:
No nearly 0.3ltrs. Or 30cl. Approximately one bottle of Origin Bitters...still plenty.
yeah.................thanks man
Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 13, 2017
luminouz:

Jealous streak Like a freaking clingy,whimpy-whampy-whimsy cry baby-can-turn-dragon-in-a-jiffy kinda girl?

Lol, you can live with me forever & you'll never see me cry. My poker face is only a reach away. I'm not clingy either but I do get jealous. A lot grin Scenarios may vary, but it is a trait that I'm well aware of within myself. I don't like it but it is what it is. My jealousy doesn't show itself in a wimpy, big baby kind of way. I become mean & angry tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Some Young Girls Like Posting This? (Photo) / 'We Planned Our Wedding On Facebook Without Meeting Till Introduction Day' / Please Help: Is It Right To Marry A Lady Older Than You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.