Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

The Moment EFCC Handle Slams A Twitter Follower With A Savage Reply (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment EFCC Handle Slams A Twitter Follower With A Savage Reply (photo) (1714 Views)

A Savage Response To A Wailers On Abba Kyari's Contraction Of Covid-19. / The Closure Of The Nigeria - Niger Border Updates By A Twitter User / The Moment EFCC Stormed Ambode's Residence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment EFCC Handle Slams A Twitter Follower With A Savage Reply (photo) by onismate: 11:04am On Jun 12, 2017
The EFCC still remains a savage on social media, Twitter precisely.. Check out the reply they gave to a twitter user who was given them an unsolicited advice concerning the Super Eagles Loss to Bafana Bafana stars of South Africa in a football game in Uyo last saturday. Lolz.

https://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/1389-the-efcc-is-a-savage-check-out-this-epic-reply-given-to-a-follower-on-twitter

Re: The Moment EFCC Handle Slams A Twitter Follower With A Savage Reply (photo) by taylor88(m): 11:05am On Jun 12, 2017
lol
Re: The Moment EFCC Handle Slams A Twitter Follower With A Savage Reply (photo) by LionDeLeo: 11:07am On Jun 12, 2017

5 Likes

Re: The Moment EFCC Handle Slams A Twitter Follower With A Savage Reply (photo) by CarlosTheJackal: 11:08am On Jun 12, 2017
There is no mistake in Pidgin so EFCC failed in this

1 Like

Re: The Moment EFCC Handle Slams A Twitter Follower With A Savage Reply (photo) by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 12, 2017
Mehn.. that response was so epic...
Me: I just weak

Re: The Moment EFCC Handle Slams A Twitter Follower With A Savage Reply (photo) by delishpot: 11:12am On Jun 12, 2017
That na slam? That was the advice they gave to the super eagles na. So correcting someone is now seen as an insult? This is why many people on NL feel insulted when you try to correct them. We now live in a world where we hate correction and honesty. Once you correct someone you feel like a champion and when someone corrects a person the person feels insulted.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment EFCC Handle Slams A Twitter Follower With A Savage Reply (photo) by delishpot: 11:12am On Jun 12, 2017
Double post because I CAN!!!
Re: The Moment EFCC Handle Slams A Twitter Follower With A Savage Reply (photo) by gbegemaster(m): 11:12am On Jun 12, 2017
Pidgin jor.

Slam ko, slam ni.

3 Likes

Re: The Moment EFCC Handle Slams A Twitter Follower With A Savage Reply (photo) by Kenzico(m): 11:12am On Jun 12, 2017
grayht:
Mehn.. that response was so epic...

Me: I just weak

Re: The Moment EFCC Handle Slams A Twitter Follower With A Savage Reply (photo) by dodelight(m): 11:16am On Jun 12, 2017
That Twitter handler is just not right for the work. He's made efcc become like a comical commission
Re: The Moment EFCC Handle Slams A Twitter Follower With A Savage Reply (photo) by Otradearena: 11:29am On Jun 12, 2017
Imagine
Re: The Moment EFCC Handle Slams A Twitter Follower With A Savage Reply (photo) by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 12, 2017
Kenzico:

abeg shift make I faint

1 Like

Re: The Moment EFCC Handle Slams A Twitter Follower With A Savage Reply (photo) by Awolumote(m): 12:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
dodelight:
That Twitter handler is just not right for the work. He's made efcc become like a comical commission

The EFCC do her normal work. The handle is to feed people online and the guy is doing well. you cant be serious all the time
Re: The Moment EFCC Handle Slams A Twitter Follower With A Savage Reply (photo) by EvilMetahuman: 12:09pm On Jun 12, 2017
Grammar/spelling police.
Efcc should kukuma stop chasing thieves and start chasing grammar criminals.

I like the person handling the handle but this one is just dumb.

Its pidgin and anything goes in pidgin as long as you understand what the person is trying to communicate.
Re: The Moment EFCC Handle Slams A Twitter Follower With A Savage Reply (photo) by thundafire: 12:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
Hahahahahahaha dy guy is not hilarious at all
Re: The Moment EFCC Handle Slams A Twitter Follower With A Savage Reply (photo) by hernandson(m): 12:41pm On Jun 12, 2017
too bad there is nothing like mistake in pidgin English,every way na way
Re: The Moment EFCC Handle Slams A Twitter Follower With A Savage Reply (photo) by vedaxcool(m): 12:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
Epic slap.
Re: The Moment EFCC Handle Slams A Twitter Follower With A Savage Reply (photo) by OBAGADAFFI: 12:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
Where is the correlation between the post and the reply.
Re: The Moment EFCC Handle Slams A Twitter Follower With A Savage Reply (photo) by Kenzico(m): 6:31pm On Jun 12, 2017
grayht:
abeg shift make I faint
grin
Re: The Moment EFCC Handle Slams A Twitter Follower With A Savage Reply (photo) by jimini: 2:05pm On Sep 25, 2017
Content shared here free and result is also quite impressive but few steps in each video are missing which is a main flaw of free stuff. We are now offering you assignmentgeek.com.au writing service on a fixed rate, if you get an instant access to our forum you can simply make a special access to our services.
Re: The Moment EFCC Handle Slams A Twitter Follower With A Savage Reply (photo) by omowolewa: 2:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
EFCC tweeter handler self!

Re: The Moment EFCC Handle Slams A Twitter Follower With A Savage Reply (photo) by AkProsper(m): 2:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
1:0. . . . . . . check my signature ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Re: The Moment EFCC Handle Slams A Twitter Follower With A Savage Reply (photo) by ankit121: 7:33am On Oct 11, 2017
Now you are at right place if you are searching good online games my friends run 3 games .Thanks a lot for sharing with us .
Re: The Moment EFCC Handle Slams A Twitter Follower With A Savage Reply (photo) by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 11, 2017
the English EFCC so yarn for, is the language of our the colonial master. so efcc is still slave to the colonial master.

(1) (Reply)

How I Use 2M To Make 8M Within 3months / Nnewi:the Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes / See Jacob Zuma’s Statue In South Africa Compared To The One In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.