Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy (70708 Views)

Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) / Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 12, 2017
Aaaah!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by NwaAmaikpe: 3:58pm On Jun 12, 2017
Too weak to comment.

Walahi..
Women are very strange and some men are a disgrace to humanity.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by curvilicious: 3:59pm On Jun 12, 2017
Lesson to sugar daddies grin
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by peacengine(m): 4:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by Amylights(f): 4:02pm On Jun 12, 2017
Mad people! They are not serious
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by profbabatunde: 4:02pm On Jun 12, 2017
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by donqx: 4:03pm On Jun 12, 2017
good
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by holluphemydavid(m): 4:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
i laff in chinese,waitng d sugar daddy wan come do now

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by InvertedHammer: 4:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
feranmi400:
According to the South African Twitter user who shared the story, a married man threw a lavish birthday party for his side chick, and the girl’s boyfriend proposed to her in the party!

According to her, people were hailing the boyfriend thinking he was the one who sponsored the party.

see below…

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/06/12/man-propose-to-girlfriend-during-her-birthday-party-sponsored-by-her-sugar-daddy-twitter-user/

Who should you feel sorry for? The boyfriend!

He bought the cow while the sugardaddy will still be getting milk at a cheaper rate.

What a marriage! The bf forget say nothing like a free meal.

5 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by franchizy(m): 4:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
pocohantas:
Normal thing, the married man is what we call sponsor. They don't in anyway stop you from having your own boyfriend, the married man might be in that party, watching the young boyfriend do his thing.

After marriage, it's the girl's decision to continue with him or not.

My dear you are a correct lady. Im amazed with your comment.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by Smartademu(m): 4:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
Division of labor grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by Lexusgs430: 4:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
Yawa gas...........

Did she say YES?
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
When Satan has front row in someones life, this is how we see it.

Her Royal Satanicness....

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by I888(m): 4:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
Benita27:
Obviously the guy has a hidden agenda for proposing while he's full aware she's been double dating with a sugar daddy. I don't see a sane guy being comfortable with that. Such marriages are bound to hit the rock bottom 'cause it's built on infidelity.
lol. E go shock u say some guys do stupid things to force themselves on a girl.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
he is a sugar daddy... let us hope the kids she bears are for the new husband.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by Justuceleague2: 4:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
gbegemaster:
Lmao.

Now this is what I call utter fvckery!

It's the Emperor of fuckery in the land of fvckks

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
pocohantas:
Normal thing, the married man is what we call sponsor. They don't in anyway stop you from having your own boyfriend, the married man might be in that party, watching the young boyfriend do his thing.

You are so right, I was involved in one like that. It happens that these sort of guys are the ones sending the girls out to sleep with men to get them cash. Mine was a game gone wrong for them. Their relationship of many years scattered. I do not care, they wanted to play me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by Fhowe: 4:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
stupid young boy instead of you to be questioning source of funds for such an elaborate party you are busy proposing he should also not forget to buy his shovel and land space he will be buried in soon
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by Veducci: 4:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
pocohantas:

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by OfficiallyMad: 4:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL! Like he didn't know the boy will be at the party? He is married, he knows he won't marry her, some of them will promise to sponsor your wedding and they do it. That's when you hear "my uncle said he will pay for food, drinks and hall"...emphasis on uncle.
All he cares for, is sexual satisfaction. She should give him attention when and how he wants it. He'll even know the boy.

smiley
Is it only me

Or does someone else sees experience in this post

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by wintersnow(m): 4:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
Damn! cry

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by jackie35(m): 4:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
feranmi400:
According to the South African Twitter user who shared the story, a married man threw a lavish birthday party for his side chick, and the girl’s boyfriend proposed to her in the party!

According to her, people were hailing the boyfriend thinking he was the one who sponsored the party.

see below…

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/06/12/man-propose-to-girlfriend-during-her-birthday-party-sponsored-by-her-sugar-daddy-twitter-user/

ARE WE SURE THE SUGA DAD WILL NOT COME BACK TO CONTIUNE WHERE THEY STOPPED?
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by talk2saintify(m): 4:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
shi shi pelo grin

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by talk2rotman(m): 4:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
d boy too is a sugar boy
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by pythonkid(m): 4:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
after proposal the man will still continue to fuvk her
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by Burgerlomo: 4:25pm On Jun 12, 2017
Caustics:
is the boy stupid? or he came to party he knows nothing about?

I think that's what happened because no any sane man will ever do that if he's aware that it's a sugar daddy who foot the bills for the party, unless if it has to do with some remote control involved.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by dembularrr: 4:25pm On Jun 12, 2017
gbegemaster:
Lmao.

Now this is what I call utter fvckery!

More like major fuckery

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by Sirheny007(m): 4:27pm On Jun 12, 2017
pocohantas:

I am not in anyway supporting the act, I am only being realistic, not moralistic. It happens more often than you know, sometimes the guy is aware, most times he isn't. The lady can call the sugar daddy, 'uncle', 'godfather', 'father's business partner' and so many coded names they have for it.

You have now agreed that girls in every nature are mere commodities? cool

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by Praktikals(m): 4:28pm On Jun 12, 2017
pocohantas:

I am not in anyway supporting the act, I am only being realistic, not moralistic. It happens more often than you know, sometimes the guy is aware, most times he isn't. The lady can call the sugar daddy, 'uncle', 'godfather', 'father's business partner' and so many coded names they have for it.
Pls tell us more
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by Aburi001: 4:29pm On Jun 12, 2017
pocohantas:

Hmmmmmmmm.......Kudos dear for hitting the nail on the head, being Realistic and honest.

Things happen these days and will continue to
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy by Gluthatione: 4:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
pocohantas:

Chai this one na first class olosho oooo . Gba beeee

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! / Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) / Ladies,,,, Get To Know 7 Ways To Drive Your Man Wild!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.