Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

How You Can Identify A Fake Huawei Device In Nigeria. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How You Can Identify A Fake Huawei Device In Nigeria. (16146 Views)

Infinix Unveils Zero 8 Device In Nigeria / Infinix Unveils The Hot 8 device In Nigeria / Infinix Unveils Hot 7 Device In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How You Can Identify A Fake Huawei Device In Nigeria. by MissTechy(f): 11:40am On Jun 12, 2017
If you were to ask me 2 weeks ago, I’d probably tell you that the number of fake Huawei devices in Nigeria wouldn’t be so high, but the truth is, we have so many fake Huawei devices in the market today, devices that can cause a lot of havoc. I bought one – the Huawei Mate 9 so I can show you ways you can identify a fake Huawei device,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMe-lMp-BFQ&t=80s

Do watch the video and also let me know if you have ever bought a fake device.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How You Can Identify A Fake Huawei Device In Nigeria. by Franky826: 12:54pm On Jun 12, 2017
Don't have data to stream or download video.

Issa heart break angry

Bye

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How You Can Identify A Fake Huawei Device In Nigeria. by olarababe(f): 1:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
MissTechy:
If you were to ask me 2 weeks ago, I’d probably tell you that the number of fake Huawei devices in Nigeria wouldn’t be so high, but the truth is, we have so many fake Huawei devices in the market today, devices that can cause a lot of havoc. I bought one – the Huawei Mate 9 so I can show you ways you can identify a fake Huawei device,

misstechy, always amazing us with her awesome videos.......thanks for the tips....Really helpful

Etisalat Promo Offer...Get 1GB For #200 Only

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How You Can Identify A Fake Huawei Device In Nigeria. by adeolazzy: 2:28pm On Jun 12, 2017
Thank you so much for this. Just shared this with a friend and she was thanking me seriously cos she almost fell victim to a used Huawei device that was fakr

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How You Can Identify A Fake Huawei Device In Nigeria. by LaideOyebade: 5:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
Wow useful info

cc @Lalasticlala
Re: How You Can Identify A Fake Huawei Device In Nigeria. by Olaryeankarh(m): 6:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
Just in case.... I have a not-fake Huawei P9 EVA L-09 for sale (still one of the best phones out there). Comman carry original device now o. Ehen.

Oya peep into my profile for details.

2 Likes

Re: How You Can Identify A Fake Huawei Device In Nigeria. by MrBONE2(m): 6:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
Good to see that MissTechy spot Da fake Hauwe thing. grin
Re: How You Can Identify A Fake Huawei Device In Nigeria. by pythonkid(m): 8:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
bigbo
Re: How You Can Identify A Fake Huawei Device In Nigeria. by nextstep(m): 8:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
Never thought I'd see the day: a Chinese fake of a Chinese real phone. grin

So the Chinese, whose products when I was a child, included plastic chairs and metal toy cars, have graduated to making phones and semiconductors. They went from everybody's laughing stock, to everybody's manufacturer in just 3 decades. Meanwhile in Nigeria, we celebrate pencil and pure water factories, in 2017. It is well..

Please don't tell me we manufacture... a country that cannot take iron ore and petroleum, and turn it into a car is not a manufacturer.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How You Can Identify A Fake Huawei Device In Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
I bought a Fake/ Copy of the Infinix Hot 4! Why do we have many copy in the market? Happy I was able to sell the phone to another jare

2 Likes

Re: How You Can Identify A Fake Huawei Device In Nigeria. by seunny4lif(m): 8:02pm On Jun 12, 2017
MTN no get me data ooooooh
Managing my 10MB grin grin

1 Like

Re: How You Can Identify A Fake Huawei Device In Nigeria. by Iloveafrica: 8:02pm On Jun 12, 2017
Please how can I identify a fake political party, I'm only asking for 2019 sake o. cry cry undecided cry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How You Can Identify A Fake Huawei Device In Nigeria. by biggerboyc(m): 8:02pm On Jun 12, 2017
I don't know fake product also have fake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How You Can Identify A Fake Huawei Device In Nigeria. by ipreach: 8:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
Contact me for a responsive and affordable blog at a cheapest price.

Call/WhatsApp 080 6021 8705

Make use of this golden opportunity
Re: How You Can Identify A Fake Huawei Device In Nigeria. by chinawapz(m): 8:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
I can't say anything now
Re: How You Can Identify A Fake Huawei Device In Nigeria. by josephine123: 8:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
nice
Re: How You Can Identify A Fake Huawei Device In Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
ok
Re: How You Can Identify A Fake Huawei Device In Nigeria. by EWAagoyin(m): 8:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
Nice video.. .Na so so fake Sony, huwai... Infinix.. Samsung.. IPhone full market best thing just go to reputable sells slot and buy ur device.. . Tecno,infinix,gionee and Itel now have retail stores of their own go get your device from those stores.
Re: How You Can Identify A Fake Huawei Device In Nigeria. by EWAagoyin(m): 8:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
MissTechy:

please do you know about this device named ORALE? ??
Re: How You Can Identify A Fake Huawei Device In Nigeria. by ekensi01: 8:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
Did you know that your tread is real stupid?

simple nothing like fake phones. You don't know real once don't buy alone ask for help. Use your head

1 Like

Re: How You Can Identify A Fake Huawei Device In Nigeria. by Broderick555: 8:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
huawei take fake product ?
Re: How You Can Identify A Fake Huawei Device In Nigeria. by Broderick555: 8:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
huawei take be fake product ?huawei p10,p9,mate8 and some other products from them enor better pass infinix and tecno phones all put together?
Re: How You Can Identify A Fake Huawei Device In Nigeria. by dafuturis(m): 8:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
Huawei produces top notch phones, lil wonder they have the third largest mobile phone sale share. I bought Huawei GR5 (honor 5x), used it for a year, enjoyed it all through. however I've found a new love in OnePlus phones.
Re: How You Can Identify A Fake Huawei Device In Nigeria. by piagetskinner(m): 8:28pm On Jun 12, 2017
abeg wetin she talk for the video...no network for me to watch....

I'm using a huawei device...hope mine is not fake before I swear for sombody
Re: How You Can Identify A Fake Huawei Device In Nigeria. by Youngpo413: 8:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
Nma27:
I bought a Fake/ Copy of the Infinix Hot 4! Why do we have many copy in the market? Happy I was able to sell the phone to another jare
always buy from slots.
Re: How You Can Identify A Fake Huawei Device In Nigeria. by Horlaarsco: 8:57pm On Jun 12, 2017
Nice.... useful info..
Re: How You Can Identify A Fake Huawei Device In Nigeria. by Loop1: 9:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
piagetskinner:
abeg wetin she talk for the video...no network for me to watch....

I'm using a huawei device...hope mine is not fake before I swear for sombody

What's the model of your huawei device so I can explain.
Re: How You Can Identify A Fake Huawei Device In Nigeria. by Loop1: 9:35pm On Jun 12, 2017
biggerboyc:
I don't know fake product also have fake

Huawei is fake embarassed. Must you comment . All the modems and public router you use is made by Huawei . I guess those one too are fake .

Huawei is the only chinees company on forbes 100 most valued brand .The cheap tecno and infinix you typed from did not even make first 500 list .Huawei is 88th .

4 Likes

Re: How You Can Identify A Fake Huawei Device In Nigeria. by nathdim: 10:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
Original Huawei p9 available for sale contact me on Whatsapp 08054063708
Re: How You Can Identify A Fake Huawei Device In Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 12, 2017
ekensi01:
Did you know that your tread is real stupid?

simple nothing like fake phones. You don't know real once don't buy alone ask for help. Use your head

Please I'm finding it difficult, understanding your english. It ain't a must that everybody will go to school, but at least, get a dictionary.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Andriod Games (free Take Away)!!! / How To Become A Vtu Agent? / Infinix Zero 2 X509 - The Next Hero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.