Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

A Quick Quiz: The Miracle In Your Mouth - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Quick Quiz: The Miracle In Your Mouth (478 Views)

DOWNLOAD MOVIE: Miracle In Cell No. 7 (2019) / Man Puts Python In His Mouth. See Reactions (Graphic Video, Photos) / A Quick Quiz: The Miracle In Your Mouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Quick Quiz: The Miracle In Your Mouth by Truefaith: 12:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
A Quick Quiz : The Miracle In Your Mouth

The following are all direct quotes from the published sermon of a preacher. The teaching is titled, “The Miracle In Your Mouth”.

----------

“The miracle is in our mouths. I said the miracle is in our mouths.

The miracle was in Elisha’s mouth. The miracle that would turn the famine of the whole nation around was in Elisha’s mouth. It was in his mouth.

That’s what I’m telling you. The miracle is in our mouths and if we just say that word, that word will produce the miracle, in Jesus name!

Can I tell you the other side of this? I’m sorry about this: the misery is in our mouths as well. Life is in our mouths; death is in our mouths. Healing is in our mouths: disease is also in our mouths; dominion is in our mouths; defeat is also in our mouths.

Life is there, if you speak out the word of life; death is there, if you speak out the word of death…

You’ll realize this new year you carry miracle in your mouth.

Let your mouth produce miracles.

Your mouth will produce miracles!”
-------

Can you pick out who preached this?

Miracles in our mouths?

Is this what the Christian Bible teaches?

Visit www.thetruechristianfaith.com. It will be worth your while.

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Receives Turkish Diplomat; / Supermart.ng Food Plating Competition / Nairaland Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.